Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not government create new law for dead people with crimes to serve ???  (Read 1654 times)
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

In regard to STEVE STEPHENS: The Facebook Killer Incident!

Why not government create a new law for dead people with crimes to serve their time while they're dead Huh isn't that amazing??? that law may help reduce of the number of suicidal crimes because the criminals may understand even when they're dead their body or remains may have to serve the time for their own crime! and no one would want his dead body on display for some of his criminal did while he's dead!

What do you think guys???

I think that over such bodies it is necessary to conduct medical experiments for the development of science. Only in this way can we benefit from such garbage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

LOL! This is funnier than the flat earth thread.

However, there is a direction of truth to it. Government doesn't need to create a law. It exists already.

In English and American (and Canadian) common law, if a person commits a crime, and if the crime produces harm or damage of property against someone, and if it can be proven, and if the harm or damage was never paid for, the descendants of the harmed or damaged person can lawfully require payment from the descendants of the one who did the harm or damage of property.

Cool

Another great information here Grin Good development, it's good not to let the criminals commit crime and get away with it, nice Smiley Smiley Smiley
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

Why not government create a new law for dead people with crimes to serve their time while they're dead Huh isn't that amazing??? that law may help reduce of the number of suicidal crimes because the criminals may understand even when they're dead their body or remains may have to serve the time for their own crime! and no one would want his dead body on display for some of his criminal did while he's dead!

I think that over such bodies it is necessary to conduct medical experiments for the development of science. Only in this way can we benefit from such garbage.

Well done, another great suggestion, thank you Smiley Smiley Smiley
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:32:46 PM

Why should I care?
I will be DEAD... I won't exist anymore... Why should I care for my body if I no longer exist? Oo
Have fun with that body of mine if you want Cheesy

There's no problem with you but to your family members they are affected with the shameful crime you made. I think this is a stupid law proposal,let the dead rest forever. Upon his death, his obligation stop also.

No, we don't want criminals to get away with their crimes even when they commit suicide that's the point here, hope you understand Smiley
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

In English and American (and Canadian) common law, if a person commits a crime, and if the crime produces harm or damage of property against someone, and if it can be proven, and if the harm or damage was never paid for, the descendants of the harmed or damaged person can lawfully require payment from the descendants of the one who did the harm or damage of property.
No. Children and other relatives can take the inheritance with all property and obligations, or not to take. If a deceased criminal was a billionaire then you can take away all his assets and pay compensation to the victims. If he was a hobo, victims will get nothing.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

No. Children and other relatives can take the inheritance with all property and obligations, or not to take. If a deceased criminal was a billionaire then you can take away all his assets and pay compensation to the victims. If he was a hobo, victims will get nothing.

For that, I don't think there is a billionaire that may commit crime and take his life in order to avoid facing the justice. I think most of the criminal that are taking their lives to avoid facing justice are hobos for that matter. Grin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

For that, I don't think there is a billionaire that may commit crime and take his life in order to avoid facing the justice. I think most of the criminal that are taking their lives to avoid facing justice are hobos for that matter. Grin

possibly or some may have been so stricken by guilt that they feel the only way is to take their lives. but I don't think any of these are thinking about what will happen to their bodies after they die. I don't think anyone who's been executed actually thought beyond their deaths so I don't think any law like that would make much of a difference

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:00:53 PM

Not the most efficient psychiatrists or the most extremely tyrannical governments will be able to reduce suicides. It will continue unabated. It is a sure sign of the sickness of the human race at large. It is the way of nature, and this force is unstoppable.

As to the body of a person, it is his image, even after death. There is a reason why in times way past only the most egregious of criminals were executed and displayed in public. In the minds of relatives and friends such a decaying corpse becomes the worst of all nightmares. But if a suicide victim were to be displayed, it would serve as a most abhorrent disgrace to family and friends, but a most relevant display to the sickness lingering in the human race.

Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:17:43 PM

Seriously?  Huh Is this a serious question?  Undecided Of course not, those people have served with their life. There is no bigger punishment than death. 
tripplewarz

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:29:05 PM

Seriously?  Huh Is this a serious question?  Undecided Of course not, those people have served with their life. There is no bigger punishment than death. 
This question is really serious and it's about the life or death of a person that you do not need to speak and be more attentive. And No, it's also necessary to pay attention to the fact that a person was a criminal, everyone can stumble in life but have the right to a second chance even posthumously.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: