Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You only lose if...  (Read 14933 times)
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

You only lose if you would never try it I think?
And also if you can't control yourself I think the lose of the traders isn't really the money but the emotions or being depress after they made some wrong decision.
to me i think although there are very little chance that lose money in trading bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is always increasing  and there are very little chances that the price of bitcoin will decrease, some time the price take some correction and the price fell down a little which some time cause panic selling and can cause lost for you, but there are no other chance to lose money.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

And also if you can't control yourself I think the lose of the traders isn't really the money but the emotions or being depress after they made some wrong decision.
to me i think although there are very little chance that lose money in trading bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is always increasing  and there are very little chances that the price of bitcoin will decrease, some time the price take some correction and the price fell down a little which some time cause panic selling and can cause lost for you, but there are no other chance to lose money.
I think bitcoin trading is not too good for now because the range of value is too far from buy to sell, and i think no one like this. If you will try to trade with this you will lose more money i think. Just be wise on trading, must be try other coin to trade and make profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:16:30 AM

I think bitcoin trading is not too good for now because the range of value is too far from buy to sell, and i think no one like this. If you will try to trade with this you will lose more money i think. Just be wise on trading, must be try other coin to trade and make profit.
If the value of bitcoin is too far from buy and sell then it is better to trade because you can take advantage of that gap of the price and you can bid at the sell price and put an ask order or sell order at the current asking price. It is called short term trading and i think it is effective like this moment which  the price has a huge gap between buy and sell.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

Well there are various of reason why you lose.
You're a gambling addict. Gambling considered to be the most risky action you can take. There are many people who got engukf to gambling not knowing that their wealth is fading and some can't be stop that they are doing unnecessary things just to gamble like stealing.
You've made a mistake in trading and buy and sell. Well some considered trading as a gamble and if you don't have enough knowledge, you will lose in the end no matter how many is your money.
You gave up early. Well some of us lose in life or in business because we always expect fast results not knowing that it takes time or it takes a leap of faith first.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:42:47 AM

Well if you are profligately​ spending your treasure into something that is not worth the spend then you are really going to lose like you are a impulsive gambler that don't quit even if you're losing too much. One of the things also why people lose is that they are lacking knowlegde on something and recklessly spend their money without having background knowledge on that particular field. Every moment of life is a battle field you'll lose if you give up, in BTC and in real life we can't just give up to something because it is hard.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:51:12 AM

Not too good to invest nowadays but too good to those who has currently investment and is holding a large sum number of bitcoin nowadays.
If you have the right strategy and you are enjoying trading I am sure you will enjoy and earn in trading, losing should be clear to us that it is normal and can encounter sometimes.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

Not too good to invest nowadays but too good to those who has currently investment and is holding a large sum number of bitcoin nowadays.
If you have the right strategy and you are enjoying trading I am sure you will enjoy and earn in trading, losing should be clear to us that it is normal and can encounter sometimes.
IMHO, you are wrong, you can ride with bitcoins success if you are aiming for long term profit, the price will continue to rise due to big demand and if you will not buy you might be having a regrets in the future. Only if you are a day trader will you wait for the price dump, but the way I see it, I think it will take time before it will happen to dump again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

IMHO, you are wrong, you can ride with bitcoins success if you are aiming for long term profit, the price will continue to rise due to big demand and if you will not buy you might be having a regrets in the future. Only if you are a day trader will you wait for the price dump, but the way I see it, I think it will take time before it will happen to dump again.

still, I think this current price of btc is too risky now for trade. I'm nit sure if it can go beyond 2.5k though there's a chance that it will, but buying btc at a price above 2k is not advisable. try to play woth other altcoins instead and try tto make your btc grow by trading with them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:08:37 PM

You only lost if you done a mistake.And its hard to get in touch again if thats happened.Especially trust must remain if that so was remove you will lost everything and you cant move easily.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

It is the time to buy more and more that is enough for the profit and if you buy enough then you have to wait for longer time or we can say till the time when bitcoin price increase up to its peak. After that you have to think about the trade.
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:53:05 PM

It is the time to buy more and more that is enough for the profit and if you buy enough then you have to wait for longer time or we can say till the time when bitcoin price increase up to its peak. After that you have to think about the trade.

The price is way too high for me to buy right now. I'm selling a little as the price keeps going up. There's got to be a correction sometime soon to buy back in.
kalzonesaredelicious

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:54:27 AM

You can never lose if you sell at a profit. This can be potentially bad advice. you can lose if you never sell in the potential case that bitcoin crashes to 1000 and you bought at 2000. its going to be a rough trip emotionally for you if it does. dont be so blind and follow the hype. making safer decisions is always better than taking unnecessary risk.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:12:34 AM

You can never lose if you sell at a profit. This can be potentially bad advice. you can lose if you never sell in the potential case that bitcoin crashes to 1000 and you bought at 2000. its going to be a rough trip emotionally for you if it does. dont be so blind and follow the hype. making safer decisions is always better than taking unnecessary risk.
That's correct, however we want to earn more and at this very moment it is not advisable to sell bitcoin to gain more.
When there is a pump, it's time to hold and you sell it when it starts to dump.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:10:45 AM

You only lose if you sell. HODL and have balls of steel and it'll be worth it. Especially of you are into trading altcoins, hold it for as long as you can.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:56:39 AM

Losing is part of success if you don't try you don't know which part of decision you fail. You lose if you don't try.
In our bitcoin market the price is not stable so the chances to high to get a profit, why? Because in trading they allot of time, they need to monitor for the update of the price. In trading we will not lose more money, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586431.0 in this topic it is true, the important things to make a money is time!

If you don't try you always blaming yourself.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

That's correct, however we want to earn more and at this very moment it is not advisable to sell bitcoin to gain more.
Don't wait for your altcoins ro dump before you sell it. If it starts to dump, just hold it as it could try breaking its resistance which can lead you more profit if you prefer to hold. Just place your exit point in a loing where in it doesn't dumps so that there is no devalue in your money.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:12:05 AM

Don't wait for your altcoins ro dump before you sell it. If it starts to dump, just hold it as it could try breaking its resistance which can lead you more profit if you prefer to hold. Just place your exit point in a loing where in it doesn't dumps so that there is no devalue in your money.
That is right but now the altcoins are dumping because of the bitcoin pump and many investors are going to bitcoin because of the sudden pump so I think the best way to do for now is sell your altcoins and then go to the bitcoin because that may continue the pump.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:30:52 AM

If the value of bitcoin is too far from buy and sell then it is better to trade because you can take advantage of that gap of the price and you can bid at the sell price and put an ask order or sell order at the current asking price. It is called short term trading and i think it is effective like this moment which  the price has a huge gap between buy and sell.

Exactly once and I prefer to use the bitcoin in seeking big profits. Because judging from the price of the bitcoin is a pretty good, will definitely make me get huge profits in the near future. And also now bitcoin is already becoming one of the world's attention, it is likely that the price of the bitcoin is extremely high. So, from now on together to figure out a way to get the bitcoin, then in the future can get many advantages

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:53:45 PM

You give up. Our life is like one of a hospital apparatus that checked if we are still breathing(still alive), in short in life we have lots of ups and downs. If you fall, it's up for you to get up. I hardly recommend each and everyone to get up on your feet. The concept of giving up can be likened in business. If you lose money, because for example an investment failed. It is up to you if you want to get up. I heard of a story of a one millionaire that he sold all of his property to a man saying that there is a land the man claimed there are lots of gold. He hired men to dug that land. And found nothing, those golds that the man claimed doesn't exists. And then one day, one of his men reported that there are lots of oil in that land. He rejoiced and became a multi-millionaire. Remember WE LOSE, BUT WE SHOULD NEVER QUIT!!!
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

You give up. Our life is like one of a hospital apparatus that checked if we are still breathing(still alive), in short in life we have lots of ups and downs. If you fall, it's up for you to get up. I hardly recommend each and everyone to get up on your feet. The concept of giving up can be likened in business. If you lose money, because for example an investment failed. It is up to you if you want to get up. I heard of a story of a one millionaire that he sold all of his property to a man saying that there is a land the man claimed there are lots of gold. He hired men to dug that land. And found nothing, those golds that the man claimed doesn't exists. And then one day, one of his men reported that there are lots of oil in that land. He rejoiced and became a multi-millionaire. Remember WE LOSE, BUT WE SHOULD NEVER QUIT!!!
Never a person should communicate with their failures because they are the ones who temper and give the goal for the pursuit of a better life, and also an achievement.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀