Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:17:48 PM

Mr. King was terminated from the iProNetwork for cross recruiting and other infractions.
No one stole any money from him.  This is typical misinformation The Troll uses to further his narrative.

Hey Cool,  Great info.  Can you post more on this?  Obviously if the info was available to everyone and not just discussed at the iPronetwork circle-jerk, then we'd all know I guess.  And its pretty funny how people get "terminated" from MLM's all the time when they go public about its failings.

LOL!!!!!!!

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:21:56 PM

Mr. King was terminated from the iProNetwork for cross recruiting and other infractions.
No one stole any money from him.  This is typical misinformation The Troll uses to further his narrative.

ALSO!!!!!! LOL LOSER FACE.... you didnt address the Sal Leto factor.  AND THAT ONE has been thoroughly researched.  So, it still seems pretty darn truthful there buttercup.  And its literally the same treatment onecoin used to do as well so......Huh??.......

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:27:50 PM

AND LOOKIE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a PM from the DEAR LEADER!!!!!!  He seems to think I'm upset cause missed the boat on this sinking ship.  I took him up on his offer and asked about 5 or 6 simple questions.  GUESS WHAT?Huh?? NO DAMN RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'll gladly post the responses if I ever get them.  Sure, I'm just a lousy troll furthering a narrative.  Unfortunately for you,  I seem to be doing a good job with things like research/honestly/common sense.

Where are my answers?Huh!!!!!?Huh?

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

wow some people over at https://www.coingather.com/exchange/PROC/BTC  are really gonna get hosed on this LOL   PROC = SHITCOIN

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:17:16 PM

Theres so much volume now and it just keeps getting lower and lower.  Maybe theres now a few million more coins of dilution added to the pot.  Funny how that keeps happening. 

#backwardseconomics
#shitcoin

Dickie D
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

I fucking lost 1200 dollars on this shitcoin!!

Procurrency staff are all charlatans.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

wow some people over at https://www.coingather.com/exchange/PROC/BTC  are really gonna get hosed on this LOL   PROC = SHITCOIN

Dickie D

Yup...  I think the staff is responsible for this disgusting discrepancy in price..

I would immediately abandon this project.
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

You guys stop with your stupid whining. This is NOT a coin to get rich overnight. Great project, lots of developments in the works. Bitcoin didn't get to 5K overnight.
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

Hello,

Please Update your Wallets to the latest version V1.3
This is a mandatory update, so please do this as soon as you can.
https://www.procommerce.io/ has the updated links.

V1.3 Update has a few minor changes to the GUI and contains the MBLK update.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:42:32 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 11:01:25 PM by CryptoToxicAvenger

proc =proctological exam hahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin

update they found some good shyt in there

Circulating Supply
12,815,205 PROC
Total Supply
15,002,472,314 PROC you gotta be freaking out of your mind this thing is worthless i wouldt pay anything for it gfl
Dickie D

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

You guys stop with your stupid whining. This is NOT a coin to get rich overnight. Great project, lots of developments in the works. Bitcoin didn't get to 5K overnight.

THIS IS NEVER GONNA BE LIKE BITCOIN.   Its only gonna be a scam.  There are no developments.  The Dear leader who offered to answer my questions HASN'T YET!!!!!!!  Its a bloody scam!!!

LOL

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:34:54 PM

AND LOOKIE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a PM from the DEAR LEADER!!!!!!  He seems to think I'm upset cause missed the boat on this sinking ship.  I took him up on his offer and asked about 5 or 6 simple questions.  GUESS WHAT?Huh?? NO DAMN RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'll gladly post the responses if I ever get them.  Sure, I'm just a lousy troll furthering a narrative.  Unfortunately for you,  I seem to be doing a good job with things like research/honestly/common sense.

Where are my answers?Huh!!!!!?Huh?

Dickie D

#stillwaiting   #noanswers #scam #shitcoin

This is so funny to watch.  All the losers making youtube videos for iPro lol!!!!!!!!  Trying to sell something thats worthless that they know nothing about.  The only way this has lasted is all the sheep being tricked into it.  So dumb.  Really wish the dear leader would answer my questions.  I'll try to MSG him again.

Dickie D.
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

right they need 15 billion of em whats that rational duh  Grin

oh wait for every sucker they reel in its all their money dats the its early trick
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

These stupid fucks who think just because they see the term MLM, it has to be a scam.  And, if you make money off an MLM we'll, it's still a scam.

You ppl are fucking disgraceful.  You have no morals.  You're the types that go around the cryptosphere on a daily basis, making sure you cause ppl to panic dump and fuck ppl out of money while filling your punk ass pockets.

The same type that when confronted in real life, have nothing to fucking say about shit!  I had a guy once dare me to back up my words when I told him I'd fly out to where he was at to shut him the fuck up after running his mouth on my service buddies, calling them murderers and shit.  I did.  He learned the hard way.

Hopefully the same future is in store for you little pc cunts who hide behind their screens all day long, running their fucking mouths so you can stock up on shit while scaring others away like I said in the beginning.

If not, then why are you fucking here? GO! Get the fuck out of here if you don't like it.  Errrrr, it's never gonna be like BTC, errrr, it sucks, errrr, i just jacked off in my dad's bathroom cause I'm 38 and still haven't found a real job in life.  Errrrr, stfu before you get bitch slapped from you mother's basement.

Now I'm mad that you had me resort to sounding like an asshole just to communicate with your lousy shit bag selves.  The fact that mprep allows you to sit on BCT day after day after day, with the non-stop FUD is beyond me. Karma will catch up with you fuckers one day.  It did for Mr. Shit talker in OH.

Patriarch, you're too fucking nice.  This is why I couldn't do this. I'd be hunting these fucks down one by one! lol 

BTW...thanks for the cheap coins losers!

DOTCoin
Dickie D

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

These stupid fucks who think just because they see the term MLM, it has to be a scam.  And, if you make money off an MLM we'll, it's still a scam.

You ppl are fucking disgraceful.  You have no morals.  You're the types that go around the cryptosphere on a daily basis, making sure you cause ppl to panic dump and fuck ppl out of money while filling your punk ass pockets.

The same type that when confronted in real life, have nothing to fucking say about shit!  I had a guy once dare me to back up my words when I told him I'd fly out to where he was at to shut him the fuck up after running his mouth on my service buddies, calling them murderers and shit.  I did.  He learned the hard way.

Hopefully the same future is in store for you little pc cunts who hide behind their screens all day long, running their fucking mouths so you can stock up on shit while scaring others away like I said in the beginning.

If not, then why are you fucking here? GO! Get the fuck out of here if you don't like it.  Errrrr, it's never gonna be like BTC, errrr, it sucks, errrr, i just jacked off in my dad's bathroom cause I'm 38 and still haven't found a real job in life.  Errrrr, stfu before you get bitch slapped from you mother's basement.

Now I'm mad that you had me resort to sounding like an asshole just to communicate with your lousy shit bag selves.  The fact that mprep allows you to sit on BCT day after day after day, with the non-stop FUD is beyond me. Karma will catch up with you fuckers one day.  It did for Mr. Shit talker in OH.

Patriarch, you're too fucking nice.  This is why I couldn't do this. I'd be hunting these fucks down one by one! lol 

BTW...thanks for the cheap coins losers!

LOL!!!!!   Om my!!!!! Arent you just a little adorable treat you are!!!!!   I bet you'll fly out here on your private jet and everything!!!!!!   This is a total scam.  Your a moron for not knowing that.   Actually your just a moron generally from your above comments.   Im not trying to get rich off other peoples backs by lying about anything.   Obviously your a highly educated stable thinker.  Whos capable of rational thought... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Screaming and swearing and making empty threats cause you uncle prolly touched your weiner too much as a kid....  and that must just blind you to all common sense and prevent you from going out and doing ANY form of independent investigation.    AND Patriarch, the guy who it seems you'd rather have filling your asshole has yet to respond to any questions which HE FUCKING INVITED ME TO ASK HIM YOU FUCKING MORON.  So maybe if Patriarch can just "pull out" quick enough to send me a response and clear everything up that'd be just great.   

But hey buddy,  I never met a GI JOE before so thanks for coming out. GO JOE!!!

KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE   <---------  Think about that one.  Your missing that half. LOL

Thanks for the entertainment.  Say hello to your uncle for me.

Drugs are bad m'kay?

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

ALSO!!!!!!!   If you want shameless asshole look no further than youtube or twitter and watch and read all the garbage the cheerleaders are saying to try to sell this shitcoin.   They're just making shit right up.  Just saying anything to make a buck off the next guy.  This is just absolutely substance-less.  There is nothing here at all. 

and....

If you look at this graphic.   AFTER THE FIRST 500 people.  If you do the math.  Theres still 22 million coins that the rest of everyone have.   Which is HUGE dilution.  Which ISNT going to stop.  So this shitcoin will just get worse and worse. 

LOL.

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:16:04 PM

ALSO!!!!!!!   If you want shameless asshole look no further than youtube or twitter and watch and read all the garbage the cheerleaders are saying to try to sell this shitcoin.   They're just making shit right up.  Just saying anything to make a buck off the next guy.  This is just absolutely substance-less.  There is nothing here at all. 

and....

If you look at this graphic.   AFTER THE FIRST 500 people.  If you do the math.  Theres still 22 million coins that the rest of everyone have.   Which is HUGE dilution.  Which ISNT going to stop.  So this shitcoin will just get worse and worse. 

LOL.

Dickie D.

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you take out the top 100 coin holders.....   THERES 70 million shitcoins in the wild.   So maybe they should update their circulation numbers soon... hmmmmmmm

LOL

Dickie D.
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:38:07 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:56:29 AM by CryptoToxicAvenger

come and get it

make my day

make sure your ready  Grin Grin

cutting off their chaturbate money really pisses them off

mprep has a life  unlike these kinds Cool

dont forget to check for local stand your ground laws  unless you dont mind threatening people and getting a few extra holes in your head bro
Dickie D

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:43:02 PM

It all comes down to one main point.  PATRIARCH has a history of not answering SIMPLE questions.  PATRIARCH isnt open or transparent about ANYTHING.  PATRIARCH is either a MORON or a CONMAN.  PATRIARCH could pretty much shut down all of us haters by opening his fucking mouth and answering the really really simple questions.  The only reason I can fathom is he CANT answer those questions.  Or CANT HONESTLY answer those questions.  Which really is the only SCAM alert you should need.  Most people dont go giving away their money to people that are morons or liars.  So once again,  call me a noob, a troll, come beat me up,  cry about it.  I dont care.  How about you all go ask PATRIARCH to do something.  Go back and read all the questions directed right at him.  Then read his responses.  Then read how everyone complained that he isnt answering any questions at all.   Then read how its not only the fluffers and cheerleaders here now. 

Just the fact that PATRIARCH didnt bring up iPro at the start is pure BS.  And he wouldnt disclose or aknowledge a relationship between the two ventures.  I dont think he has even really addressed the full relationship.  Because iPro is bringing in all the money yet PATRIARCH is the leader?Huh ummmmmmm?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

PATRIARCH  = Wont answer questions
PATRIARCH  = Cant answer questions
PATRIARCH  = CONARTIST

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:49:17 PM

Another funny thought.

Most people promoting this on the iPro side are also actively promoting known scams such as

USI-TECH
ONECOIN
THEBILLIONCOIN

And apparently they are all making millions of dollars.  What kind of company would want or even LET so many scumbags shamelessly and fraudulently promote their business interest?  MLM is the most disease ridden hooker you'd want to be rubbing your junk on on the internet.  Everyone involved has no other incentive but to lie out of their asses because thats how they get the most money.  This thing never had a chance.  It was a terrible idea anyway.

Dickie D.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: