Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140019 times)
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:06:02 AM

10 Million new coins per week? Where did you get that info from?

Math.  I got it from math.  If you look at the rich list.  Which is updated daily.  It shows the total coins available.  thats the 15 billion plus whats been mined.  And then i subtract the top 100 coin holders.  A generous escrow.  And the math has been about 10 milion a week lately.  If you check my mesages ive been tracking it since proc doesnt update their shit enough.  I called it 97 million from the 12 million that we knew about.  what was the final number?Huh 95.6??? fuck, pretty close. sooooooooo.

Dickie D. (go math!)
Dickie D

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:07:26 AM

DICK D..we DON'T  need your advice..We are grown adults and don't need your guidance. Get off the board and go find a coin that you enjoy talking about. PRO CURRENCY will do very WELL in the near future.

LOL sure.  If your on the ponzi scam side.  Look at youtube, already made many people millionaires.  scam shit coin.

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:10:27 AM

Listening to you fucking morons on BCT is like watching a bunch of pickpockets on a CCTV.

You're the scammers that come on these channels and threads, trying to scare as many ppl away as you can, so you can suck these cheap coins up. I've been duped by your types before. Personally, you don't deserve a tongue lashing. you deserve your heads kicked in. It's cool Some day your mouths are gonna bring you trouble to your doorstep.

You know damn right well what I'm talking about. If you don't like the project, why are you here? Go to some project you like and talk about how great it is. Lol. You won't. 'Cause the only reason you're here is to take advantage of as many noobs as you can while you still can.

Oh my God. Karma is a bitch. Only a matter of time before you assholes get called out on your bullshit in real life and not online.

Punk ass dudes that sit behind their PCs, 400 lbs, and when they're not tracking down some 13 yr old, they're working ppl over on some crypto bags to pay for their creepy habits. Ugh. You'll be on some Predator show. Dickie D , "He told me he was 22..."

STFU dude! Get the fuck out of these rooms. All of them!!!

Bitch ass bitch!

I hope the rest of Pennsylvania isnt as dumb as you.....  AND i love how things like evidence and proof have no effect on your judgment.  A real rational thinker we have here guys!!!!!  So angry. lol.

Dickie D

400 lbs... are u referring to the self proclaimed iPN president, Daniel Pacheco? Lmfao here's more evidence regarding iPN. Nobody's trying to "drive the price down to buy them up", ppl who are buying into this "shitcoin" are being deceived see this video for evidence https://youtu.be/XuGZ6qm_Pms
[/quote

Hey man.  Thanks for posting info and not just butt-hurt feelings like the rest of the cheerleaders in here.  A real hurtful group they are.   Full of insults but no information of proof or evidence....    Please keep posting.

Ps.  Everyone now prolly thinks we are the same and we are just Jason Bourne'ing this thing.  So dumb.

Dickie D
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:45:15 PM

Dev update/ ProCurrency QT wallet v1.3.2 has been released.
-Auto backup feature implemented
-Minor changes to prepare for future releases
Download now!

Dickie D

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:35 AM

Dev update/ ProCurrency QT wallet v1.3.2 has been released.
-Auto backup feature implemented
-Minor changes to prepare for future releases
Download now!

HE LIVES!!!! Our savior!!!!  Can’t resopnd to invited questions or give any pertinent information... but hey minor app updates for a Ponzi scheme guys!!! Silver linings playbook shit right there!!!   People making millions apparently on the ipro ponziside yet this languishes in shit.  If they are making millions then this is diluted all to hell.  If they aren’t then it’s all a big god damn lie.   BUT MINOR APP UPDATES!!!  Golden days are ahead guys!!!  What’s the first big purchase?? A car? A plane? A bus ticket to Burger King cause this things garbage??  Can one of the cheerleaders please explain the ipro side being extremely profitable and how that’s not a complete death blow to this shitcoin?  Cam any cheerleader explain anything other than lack of smarts and irrational anger??

Dickie D. 
silentannoymous

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

Kennett Square, PA must be really ashamed to have an immature idiot living in that town.

Dickie D

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

JUST DID THE MATH!!!!!!  

112,152,923.50  coins now.  Its basic math.  I really hope no one tries to dispute this claim.  And its only gonna dilute faster and faster like a shit avalanche.

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

Kennett Square, PA must be really ashamed to have an immature idiot living in that town.

Who lives there?
Dickie D

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

Its pretty bad too when you further crunch the numbers.  It seems that approx the top 400 people carry about 72,274,236 of the shitcoins.  Thats not including the top 100 people who'll i'll just keep assuming are escrow accounts.  Why they need 100 i dont know, but its been a consistent benchmark. 

Now it really shows that this coin while increasing its dilution from isnt increasing its distribution.  There just arent enough people involved.  Its shaping up to be the perfect MLM crypto ponzi scam.  Where are all the shoppers using the app???  Who wrote all the fake app reviews???  None of it addes up with so few users. LOL.  Theres less users than "stores" most likely. 

Pretty awesome,  they designed the first abandoned virtual shopping mall.....

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

Heres a fantastic read.  Explains things quite well.

https://www.businessforhome.org/2017/11/randy-gage-speaks-out-against-cryptocurrency-network-marketing-companies/

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

122,360,709 SHITCOINS IN THE WILD NOW!!!!!  Just like clockwork. 

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Its a sad frowny face!!!  Like all the investors are making.  Except for the ones on top on this PONZI scam.  They're still smiling and desperately trying to milk out every last $ on the IPN side on things.  All the cheerleaders and supporters have contributed to stealing millions of dollars from old ladies and grandmas everywhere!!!!  #assholes

Dickie D.
nier00

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:46:43 PM

On every coin we see trollers like Dickie D screaming the same thing again and again.
Maybe you are right but it's annoying when you read the same thing again and again.
You can sell your coins and leave.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Billlme

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

Hey dickdturner, Lets see how honest you are. Too many coins make it worthless? Ripple has more than twice as many coins out than proc. ever will So they are a scam using your logic as well as a number of others just in the top 50. You don't know who the developers are? Who developed bitcoin? Satashi Nakamoto could be a person a group or a country. NO ONE knows so according to your logic bitcoin is a scam? Only a small amout of bitcoin owners own more than half of all bitcoins. According to your logic bitcoin has to be a scam AGAIN? Using your own arguments if they are not than proc is not and your just the dumbass everyone sees you as. Why are you not warning these other coins sites about these scams? Don't you care about those people too? If you did maybe you would pay your mom some rent and pick up your antifa shit in the basement. You have posted 161 posts total. 100 % of them on proc and 100% of them are negative. You are not in ipro and that's why you don't know anything. Why would anyone respond to you when you are not interested in the truth. There are a lot of positive posts about ipro, but you cant find one? I have a bet with my buddy, I think you get paid for every post and he thinks you get paid by the page. which is it? You should be making some good money either way, since you are almost all the posts on this thread. Kevin Harrington was paid to give a talk at a function, and before the weekend was over wanted to be a part of this coin. He is and you will be seeing more of him. Why don't you get a real job? You overplayed your hand here and we now know that YOU ARE THE SCAM. You should at least check on some of the sources you get your negative posts from idiot. Now its your turn to fill up the rest of this thread with your garbage DICK.
Dickie D

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:34:01 PM

Hey dickdturner, Lets see how honest you are. Too many coins make it worthless? Ripple has more than twice as many coins out than proc. ever will So they are a scam using your logic as well as a number of others just in the top 50. You don't know who the developers are? Who developed bitcoin? Satashi Nakamoto could be a person a group or a country. NO ONE knows so according to your logic bitcoin is a scam? Only a small amout of bitcoin owners own more than half of all bitcoins. According to your logic bitcoin has to be a scam AGAIN? Using your own arguments if they are not than proc is not and your just the dumbass everyone sees you as. Why are you not warning these other coins sites about these scams? Don't you care about those people too? If you did maybe you would pay your mom some rent and pick up your antifa shit in the basement. You have posted 161 posts total. 100 % of them on proc and 100% of them are negative. You are not in ipro and that's why you don't know anything. Why would anyone respond to you when you are not interested in the truth. There are a lot of positive posts about ipro, but you cant find one? I have a bet with my buddy, I think you get paid for every post and he thinks you get paid by the page. which is it? You should be making some good money either way, since you are almost all the posts on this thread. Kevin Harrington was paid to give a talk at a function, and before the weekend was over wanted to be a part of this coin. He is and you will be seeing more of him. Why don't you get a real job? You overplayed your hand here and we now know that YOU ARE THE SCAM. You should at least check on some of the sources you get your negative posts from idiot. Now its your turn to fill up the rest of this thread with your garbage DICK.

LOL.  I get too much enjoyment reading your backwards thoughts and your backwards going investments.  You needlessly draw apples to apples opinions that make no sense.  You whine about my logical arguments and sound like a paranoid weirdo with an over active imagination and no common sense lol.  No fucking clue is all you have.  But it doesn’t matter.  I’ll watch you get sucked down into the sewers with this shitcoin.  AND FYI SHERLOCK!!!!  I’ve also branched out into bitching about USI-tech very negatively too!!!!! You should go invest lol!!!    This will never get old.

Dickie D. 
Once_upon_A_Time

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:14 PM

Hi Dickie, Pls give Pro a chance to get this project right.
Man, we all know that you would like to see the price at $1.00  or $.200 USD, but everything takes time.
Next year, you will see these prices.

Undecided
Dickie D

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

Hi Dickie, Pls give Pro a chance to get this project right.
Man, we all know that you would like to see the price at $1.00  or $.200 USD, but everything takes time.
Next year, you will see these prices.

Undecided

This is an MLM ponzi scam.  It wont ever hit $1.00  And I dont care if it does.  I dont and wont get involved with this.  I'm only here to make sure anyone who comes to this page sees the truth.  I post frequently to not have my post buried in all the fluff the cheerleaders are posting.  I can be easily shut up if the company would answer like 5 easy questions but they wont.  The MLM side of it is around me in ITRW and I'm going to not stop until its destroyed or they prove me wrong.  iPronetwork is minting millionaires selling this shit to your grandma at church.  Why doesnt that piss off everybody?

Dickie D.
tighthatching

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:05 PM

I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?
Dickie D

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:52 PM

130,987,387.91 shitcoins.  Its the next bitcoin they say! Just like ripple they say! 

Dickie D.
Mr Totorro

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

One question, where do the rebate coins come from? You see with bitcoin, you actually have to buy it form someone else who owns it or mine it, it doesn't magically appear out of thin air. There must be some kind of central control in charge of this distribution and that central control would only be motivated by their own profits. This is no better than a bank. This is completely centralized and inflationary. The whole point of bitcoin is decentralization, and deflationary control without that it is just a scam. Procurrency will fail. Where is the code for this project, there is only the wallet code on Github, the platform code is not there.

Anyone who bought into this is an idiot.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: