Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
bithereum74

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

371954541 SHITCOINS NOW!!!!
almost 50 million more coins dumped this week!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKBALLS BATMAN!!!!

Dickie D
If PROC holders still do not get it at this point,
More coins released = Dilution = More supply = Lower price.

The only possible reason why price suddenly spiked up as shown in the historical chart is manipulation by those who control the coin supply.

That's it.

[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

Another large batch should be released next week as well (think that will be last large batch)...then it should begin to slow down. I do not think this coin is a lost cost but I think the price will go down over the next 2 weeks and then start to go back up.
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:47 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:44:09 PM by vegaed1

Another large batch should be released next week as well (think that will be last large batch)...then it should begin to slow down. I do not think this coin is a lost cost but I think the price will go down over the next 2 weeks and then start to go back up.

Depends on when Kevin Harrington will start promoting this on TV and other marketing outlets. Kevin Harrington knows it would have been a stupid idea to pump this coin in a bear market while everything was tanking and now that the market is starting to look a little bullish you will start seeing some movement soon. Kevin is a master marketer with a huge product connection and obviously extremely successful so I would give it time before you dump your holdings at this low price. Kevin has deep pockets and connections to turn this around.

Whether proc is successful in the long run nobody knows but there will be a massive increase in price when the marketing campaign starts. I sold my initial holdings and ONLY bought back because of Kevin. By the way sh*t coins can make you a lot of money too. There are a lot of worthless coins worth 100's of millions that serve absolutely no purpose. The MLM side to this coin is a joke and should be discontinued. I completely agree with Dickie on that.
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

Depends on when Kevin Harrington will start promoting this on TV and other marketing outlets. Kevin Harrington knows it would have been a stupid idea to pump this coin in a bear market while everything was tanking and now that the market is starting to look a little bullish you will start seeing some movement soon. Kevin is a master marketer with a huge product connection and obviously extremely successful so I would give it time before you dump your holdings at this low price. Kevin has deep pockets and connections to turn this around.

Whether proc is successful in the long run nobody knows but there will be a massive increase in price when the marketing campaign starts. I sold my initial holdings and ONLY bought back because of Kevin. By the way sh*t coins can make you a lot of money too. There are a lot of worthless coins worth 100's of millions that serve absolutely no purpose. The MLM side to this coin is a joke and should be discontinued. I completely agree with Dickie on that.

I do agree that if Kevin Harrington does start promoting this coin...there will be a massive jump in price. Especially if its advertised on TV. Most people have only ever heard about Bitcoin...once this is advertised on TV...the two coins they will know about is Bitcoin and ProCurrency.

I just did some quick research on what infomercials can do.
The George Forman Grill commercial resulted in over 100 Million Grills being sold.
The Jack Lalanee Juicer sold millions.
Tony Littles "Gazelle" (Just ONE product) did over $1.4 BILLION in sales. Tony Little has over 48 Million customers world wide.
Kevin Harrington was involved with all the above infomercials.

Surly a good commercial should get at least hundreds of thousands of new people involved...then this would trigger the normal crypto investors to want to get involved with this coin...should be a chain reaction. But this is just my speculation.

vegaed1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Yes, that is correct. He is the inventor of the infomercial "as seen on tv" that has been huge for decades now. The guy is completely legit. These type of individuals see opportunities where the average person can't. Is proc a shit coin?  In my opinion yes lol BUT someone like Kevin can turn a rock into a diamond. Also, they've already shot some of the commercials and are just waiting for the bear market to turn bull.

Here is some interesting info on him:  http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/

"Kevin Harrington is known as the Inventor of the Infomercial, As Seen On TV Pioneer, Co-Founder of the Electronic Retailers Association (ERA) and Co-Founder of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO). Kevin is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs with a track-record of excellence that spans over the past 40 years. He’s been responsible for the launch of over 20 businesses that have each had sales over $100 million.

Kevin has had involvement with over a dozen public companies, and has successfully launched over 500 innovative products, generating more than $5 billion in global sales. He’s been involved with iconic brands and celebrities such as Jack Lalanne, Tony Little, George Forman and Kim Kardashian, to name a few. Kevin’s expertise ranges from innovative product development, product design, product launches and infomercial products and production."
bithereum74

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

I do agree that if Kevin Harrington does start promoting this coin...there will be a massive jump in price. Especially if its advertised on TV. Most people have only ever heard about Bitcoin...once this is advertised on TV...the two coins they will know about is Bitcoin and ProCurrency.

The George Forman Grill commercial resulted in over 100 Million Grills being sold.
Tony Littles "Gazelle" (Just ONE product) did over $1.4 BILLION in sales. Tony Little has over 48 Million customers world wide.

Surly a good commercial should get at least hundreds of thousands of new people involved...then this would trigger the normal crypto investors to want to get involved with this coin...should be a chain reaction. But this is just my speculation.

that's a bad analogy. Those products you mentioned have sold out because they have actual real-life values. Customers use them in their everyday lives.
Now, what value does PROC bring to people?
Product discounts? LOL we have hundreds or thousands of that already, Groupon, retail-me-not, Honey app, etc., not counting the in-house promos and discount given by store themselves.
Heck, even my Costco credit rewards card give me tremendous value with their cashback program.
So, how will you then convince me to swap my hard-earned dollars to PROC coin?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:11:13 AM

Because of the age of this project, should it not be listed in more exchanges? Do have any plans or strategies for listing?
vegaed1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:16:10 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 12:50:01 AM by vegaed1

that's a bad analogy. Those products you mentioned have sold out because they have actual real-life values. Customers use them in their everyday lives.
Product discounts? LOL we have hundreds or thousands of that already, Groupon, retail-me-not, Honey app, etc., not counting the in-house promos and discount given by store themselves.
Heck, even my Costco credit rewards card give me tremendous value with their cashback program.

Don't need to convince you, just purchase the coin you like. As for me I think I'll invest some of my money where there is a track record of success. And that is not the proc dev's but Kevin who will turn this around when he adds his entrepreneur touch to it. To each his own.

This is why I invested back in proc: http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/

You have to think why someone like him would join proc. He obviously has a vision and plan. He's not in proc because it's great lol but because he thinks he can make something good out of it. That's what people like him do. Is it a risk? yes, but it could be a huge reward.

Picking up proc at a measly $0.01 cent(current price) and just selling it a few cents more is a great return. Guys it's easy money. I'm not talking about it hitting several dollars. Shit just selling it at $.10 cents is a killing. Now if Kevin goes hard on this and it does become big just imagine the return. The risk is worth the reward.
bithereum74

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 07:24:27 AM by bithereum74

Don't need to convince you, just purchase the coin you like. As for me I think I'll invest some of my money where there is a track record of success. And that is not the proc dev's but Kevin who will turn this around when he adds his entrepreneur touch to it. To each his own.

You have to think why someone like him would join proc. He obviously has a vision and plan. He's not in proc because it's great lol but because he thinks he can make something good out of it. That's what people like him do. Is it a risk? yes, but it could be a huge reward.

Picking up proc at a measly $0.01 cent(current price) and just selling it a few cents more is a great return. Guys it's easy money. I'm not talking about it hitting several dollars. Shit just selling it at $.10 cents is a killing. Now if Kevin goes hard on this and it does become big just imagine the return. The risk is worth the reward.

any spike in PROC price will always be sold off, especially by those who bought early at 3 cents, 4 cents, 7 cents and who just wanted to break even so they can exit.

Dickie D

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

NO AMOUNT OF FLOGGING BY KEVIN HARRINGTON WITH FIX THIS PIECE OF SHIT.  HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PAID PROMOTER.  HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THIS PROJECT.  HE'LL PROMOTE ANYTHING IF YOU GIVE HIM THE MONEY.

Dickie D.
bithereum74

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:42:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2022, 09:57:14 PM by mprep

PROC has now broken below 1 cent!   CryCryCry

I recently told my friends, get out while you still can!
Now, I will tell my enemies, buy now while it's still cheap!  Grin Tongue Cheesy

With the crypto market turning to bullish, legit coins with solid projects are recovering and starting to moon (ex: Wanchain, Icon, VeChain, Zilliqa, Ontology)
Meanwhile, people realize now which ones are the  shitcoins (ex. PROC, Embers, Glasscoin, Rabbitcoin) and those are inevitably getting flushed down the drain.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

I agree with you re: selling and taking profits. But any spike in PROC price will always be sold off, especially by those who bought early at 3 cents, 4 cents, 7 cents and who just wanted to break even so they can exit.

Regarding Kevin Harrington, his latest partnership with SinglePoint is worth looking and investing into. Their crypto venture seems more legit than this MLM PROC crap.

Maybe you are right, and hope this will be true.
I still don't understand that dev are not active and we can't hear nothing new from them, only wallet update.
Dev team should be give more interest to community, not only wait what will happen in the future with price.
vegaed1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 07:28:10 PM by vegaed1

I agree with you re: selling and taking profits. But any spike in PROC price will always be sold off, especially by those who bought early at 3 cents, 4 cents, 7 cents and who just wanted to break even so they can exit.

Regarding Kevin Harrington, his latest partnership with SinglePoint is worth looking and investing into. Their crypto venture seems more legit than this MLM PROC crap.

Maybe you are right, and hope this will be true.
I still don't understand that dev are not active and we can't hear nothing new from them, only wallet update.
Dev team should be give more interest to community, not only wait what will happen in the future with price.

Don't expect anything from the dev's as they have done a shit job and are incompetent. It looks like they have pretty much handed over the responsibility of proc to Kevin and waiting on him. Out of all of them he is the only one that can turn this around like he's done dozens of times and generated BILLIONS of dollars in sales with his companies. Only time will tell who is right, keyboard warriors or an entrepreneur who has generated billions. I'll bet my money on the successful one Kevin.
Dickie D

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

KEVIN WONT DO FUCK ALL FOR THIS SHITCOIN.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS? CAN ANYONE NAME A SINGLE EMPLOYEE?  NO.  CAUSE THIS IS JUST SHIT.

Dickie D.
bithereum74

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:57:20 PM

$0.008 per shit coin  COMING SOON (maybe this weekend)  Cry Cry Cry

U should have exited long time ago!  Huh Huh Huh
hariwon955

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

This coin will become lower and lower, right?HuhSad Sad Sad Sad
sarahdiana350

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Devs, What is the next  project of this coin?
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

This coin will become lower and lower, right?HuhSad Sad Sad Sad

No...just got some news early today that the massive releases of coin each week will come to an end within the next 7-14 days or so. Prior to this writing the coin supply was increasing in large amounts every week...I have not calculated the numbers. Those huge releases played a big factor in driving down the price of Proc.
vegaed1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 05:35:28 AM by vegaed1

This coin will become lower and lower, right?Huh?  Sad Sad Sad Sad

No...just got some news early today that the massive releases of coin each week will come to an end within the next 7-14 days or so. Prior to this writing the coin supply was increasing in large amounts every week...I have not calculated the numbers. Those huge releases played a big factor in driving down the price of Proc.

Yep. I received an email this morning from ipro that the coin back rewards are being eliminated. Here is part of it:

"Today marks one of those defining moments. As we prepare for many adjustments coming around the corner and to adapt to recent developments, we are implementing some immediate changes. The most important one you need to know about today is:

"Effective immediately, iPRO Network will no longer issue Coin Back Rewards rebates on product purchases. All accumulated rewards in your account will be accessible and available until April 30th, 2018. All rewards must be redeemed by that date or they will be forfeited and deleted from our system."

Look for more announcements in the next few days.

So it looks like they might be eliminating the mls side of proc.  I hope so!!!  Because the coin back rewards is what you would receive when you purchased the packages they were selling through the mlm side and then you convert the rewards to proc coins.

Like I said in my previous post it appears they were waiting for the bear market to die down and turn bull before they started marketing proc on Fox news channel, CNN and other outlets. Remember this was supposed to come out months ago but it was delayed when the market took a shit: http://procommerce.blog/news-events/kevin-harrington-singlepoint-proc/

Looking better.  Wink
bithereum74

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

This coin will become lower and lower, right?Huh?  Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yep. I received an email this morning from ipro that the coin back rewards are being eliminated. Here is part of it:

"Today marks one of those defining moments. As we prepare for many adjustments coming around the corner and to adapt to recent developments, we are implementing some immediate changes. The most important one you need to know about today is:

"Effective immediately, iPRO Network will no longer issue Coin Back Rewards rebates on product purchases. All accumulated rewards in your account will be accessible and available until April 30th, 2018. All rewards must be redeemed by that date or they will be forfeited and deleted from our system."

Look for more announcements in the next few days.

So it looks like they might be eliminating the mls side of proc.  I hope so!!!  Because the coin back rewards is what you would receive when you purchased the packages they were selling through the mlm side and then you convert the rewards to proc coins.

Like I said in my previous post it appears they were waiting for the bear market to die down and turn bull before they started marketing proc on Fox news channel, CNN and other outlets. Remember this was supposed to come out months ago but it was delayed when the market took a shit: http://procommerce.blog/news-events/kevin-harrington-singlepoint-proc/

Looking better.  Wink
LOL Now they’re getting rid of their only incentive to attract coin buyers - the coinback rewards. This program will start to die, it’s all going downhill from here.

Why they removed it? Because they knew people are now noticing the constant dumping of their shitcoin to the market and waking up they have been scammed from the beginning.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: