Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it?  (Read 14652 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:25:22 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 10:48:03 AM by nethan1btc

For me yes, it's really worth to spending my time collecting/earning bitcoin. Actually there are many ways to collect bitcon and if you have a high rank bitcointalk account like full member you can collecting bitcoin in this forum and it's totally worth. Especially the bitcoin price at top price right now.
For me yes, it is worth to spend my time in collecting of it, because through this way i can keep my bitcoin in fluctuating price and value. Also this is my technique to have a lot of collecting crypto, and im planning to invest it.

That's a good idea collecting bitcoins is good it is worth, as long as in noble way of collecting bitcoin and surely you can assure you will definitely earn the way you know. Like what i did now, i collecting bitcoin  through joining in a signatures  campaign in that way i earn bitcoin every week for my designated rank.
Tantalala

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

it's worth waiting for the growth of bitcoin, just that you need a well-established plan for collecting/earning bitcoin.
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

sorry I dont get what you mean by collecting. Do you mean by mining? If so then yes it is worth it if you have powerful enough rigs to do it for you. You can just sit back and mine bitcoin then convert to fiat.

But if you are talking about collecting as in buying, then you should not lose your day job. It is true that many people were able to profit from the price increase, but still there are times when the price stays the same for like 2 or 3 weeks, in which cases, you would not have any profit. If you mean though by collecting is through providing services in exchange for bitcoin and just holding on to those bitcoins, then it would still be difficult not to have a day job, because if you will hold bitcoin, not unless you have access to merchants that accept bitcoin and is way cheaper than the fiat value of it, then you can then just do bitcoin collection. So what I am saying is you should think more of how you would survive while not having fiat money from a day job.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

No. You keep your daily job and then collect bitcoins with money you get from your salary. Because collecting bitcoins would require you to place money or buy bitcoins from exchanges. I wouldn't recommend you to buy a miner but rather place money on them.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:18:51 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

No. You keep your daily job and then collect bitcoins with money you get from your salary. Because collecting bitcoins would require you to place money or buy bitcoins from exchanges. I wouldn't recommend you to buy a miner but rather place money on them.

I think the term "collect" is not the word for this but it is earn. You earn bitcoin out of your daily job and buying and mining them is also one of the good ways to have bitcoin.

And I think earning or collecting them is worth it especially if you are earning bitcoin before it reaches interesting prices. If you do, I think you are having a great time with the pump that is happening.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:36:51 AM

For me, the key to success in Bitcoin is giving time and effort. If you give time and effort, you will earn a reward which is Bitcoin. If you can't give importance on Bitcoin you will not collect or earn anything from it.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

I think it's worth it to spending time to collect bitcoin through trades by depositing some capital to generate bitcoin and searching for free bitcoin through bounty in bitcointalk forums, but I do not recommend to collect bitcoin through the faucet because the results is not worth it with the time that we spend for it
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

bitcoin can be worhty to invest now because we all see the benefits that bitcoin can bring us, fast transactions, anonymous, and its price is so unstable that make a good chance for short term investors to trade for profits, so we should be patient, dont rush selling bitcoin but hold until it reached it climax then we sell.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:01:18 PM

It doesn't matter. Spending time for bitcoin is a job as well. So many people doing this kind of job now. As long as we put efforts in everything we consider a job, don't worry and don't be shy as well. You're doing right.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

Why are you thinking to leave your job for concentrate on bitcoin investment.........? You can earn more profit from bitcoin investment by keeping your job with a regular salary. It helps you as a back borne to hold you from a huge loss. To earn from Bitcoin there is no need to concentrate every single minute ,only free time is needed for it.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:55:53 PM

I would rather do my daily work while collecting bitcoins. Because I think doing both things is more profitable than just doing one thing only. Bitcoin is growing in value every day, so the value of automatic investment will increase, not even less.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

In your words, it means that someone should say that it is possible to really improve with bitcoin. Actually, it's true that everyone just depends on Idea. And everyone has taken it very well.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

Yes ofcourse, divide your time, spend on accumulating or working for Bitcoin or any other coins and also spend time on your real job, if you are working.
Blockchain being the future, Bitcoin will be still there in the future, though I don't guarantee the continuous price increase, but its here to stay along with other tokens and coins.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

sorry I dont get what you mean by collecting. Do you mean by mining? If so then yes it is worth it if you have powerful enough rigs to do it for you. You can just sit back and mine bitcoin then convert to fiat.

But if you are talking about collecting as in buying, then you should not lose your day job. It is true that many people were able to profit from the price increase, but still there are times when the price stays the same for like 2 or 3 weeks, in which cases, you would not have any profit. If you mean though by collecting is through providing services in exchange for bitcoin and just holding on to those bitcoins, then it would still be difficult not to have a day job, because if you will hold bitcoin, not unless you have access to merchants that accept bitcoin and is way cheaper than the fiat value of it, then you can then just do bitcoin collection. So what I am saying is you should think more of how you would survive while not having fiat money from a day job.
yeah it's actually a litlle bit ambiguous , but i believe the point are about to have and holding your bitcoin or spend it which one that worthy? as whenever you spend your huge amount of bitcoin in the past you would get amazed in the future how much money you have spent in dollar rates when the price of bitcoin was not as high as today price. that's always be a big dilemma.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

Yes it is, but I don't agree with it being used as a full-time job. I mean, it has the potential to give you good money, but not without risks that you don't actually have to think of when you have a full-time job. If you're into ICOs or campaigns, it may actually take months at a time, plus the success rate of such projects is up in the air and can't really be gauged with certainty. Therefore, although I would say that it's not in vain to spend time and effort to collect coins, I would also not agree to make it your main livelihood.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

In your words, it means that someone should say that it is possible to really improve with bitcoin. Actually, it's true that everyone just depends on Idea. And everyone has taken it very well.
I think he actually want to know about the future of bitcoin that will it go more higher in the future or not an will we need to invest in it or not. For him I have the answer that in the future the price will increase up to a higher level and all of those who will spend time to collect it will be millionaire.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:46:16 AM

Right now I dont think its better to prefer bitcoin than my daily job. I see bitcoin as investment and cannot be my primary source of income. Yes I also try to earn bitcoin online but only when Im vacant and free from my current job. If only earning bitcoin is stable, then maybe Id consider leaving my job for it.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

Right now I dont think its better to prefer bitcoin than my daily job. I see bitcoin as investment and cannot be my primary source of income. Yes I also try to earn bitcoin online but only when Im vacant and free from my current job. If only earning bitcoin is stable, then maybe Id consider leaving my job for it.
I agree....I also can't spend all my time...I have a family and I need to be confident in my income and in the future...but when I have free time I improve my knowledge in the cryptocurrency
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:02:09 PM

If Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will still be like this, it is very good idea to collect than having a daily Job.
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:32:11 AM

There are things that many people that can do and can't do, depending on your experience and your job a person can work with bitcoin and earn as like having daily jobs like computer programmers, designers, anything that is related to computer but for those who are skilled workers like people who are working in constructions and labourers. It is hard for them to learn and it takes time for them to lean, it's hard for them to get income like having a daily job. I would just suggest for them to invest as a part-time and continue with their daily jobs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: