Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it?  (Read 14652 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:02:44 AM

Yes, learn how to wait is great principle in life which great thing that we should be embodied. It’s a wonderful fulfilment especially once you claim your investment,
because you will receive a high return of investment which will totally paid off your sacrifices.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:12:51 AM

Yes, learn how to wait is great principle in life which great thing that we should be embodied. It’s a wonderful fulfilment especially once you claim your investment,
because you will receive a high return of investment which will totally paid off your sacrifices.

This is your own provision whether you want to wait for a high price because it seems this will ultimately make a profit for you.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:27:46 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

Use the real life job in order to purchase bitcoin. You wont really earn a serious amount of value with the traditional passive methods of earning bitcoin for free (faucets and this forum, basically). Consider getting a job that pays in bitcoin, this is like mining with your time. with that being said, it is very easy to work online, and you need to be decently skilled in whatever you choose in order to make a wage that is more efficient than again, getting up and working out of the house Wink

also, there are disadvantage to have a bitcoin salary. even of you are pegged to a fiat rate, a bad week (hell a day) and your paycheck will be worth much, much less than you calculated for you budget.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:30:06 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?
If Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will still be like this, it is very good idea to collect than having a daily Job.
What do you mean by like this? The way I understand it is if it continues to grow. I think bitcoin really has the potential and it haven't reached its maximum point yet which means the price or value of it will just continue growing and holding bitcoin will give you high profit in the long run but never leave your daily job because that is more stable than bitcoin.

J()K3R

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:48:11 AM

Collecting and investing in bitcoin is a big yes specially now that bitcoin value is getting higher and higher. Stay in your current job and wait for interest of your investment in bitcoin to multiply.

kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:42:04 AM

spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? for me. It's better to have a daily job than to collect a bitcoin for me. It's not just a matter of work for me, but it's a good job to work with you. It's fun to be happy with your daily life. Instead of sitting on a personal computer you can work alone
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:57:04 AM

If you have a job before and you got fired or whatever, you can invest your money on bitcoins. I find it more economically in that respect. However, if you're just starting out, you have to have a stable job first, feed the bitcoin investment, and then quit your job so you can focus on trading.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:21:00 PM

Should you buy bitcoin for investment? You think both are good if collecting bitcoin as an investment. and having a day job is also great, you can earn money and you can use that money to buy more bitcoins.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

spend time in bitcoin only in your spare time, you should divide the time for family, and do not menggangagu other work like your routine work, bitcoin can also add money for you this depends on the way of division of time only ,,,,.
Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

If you have the luxury plus you can just combined it and spend it along with the period its price go another epoch what you obtain it for the last grow antiquated. If you need child maintenance later its not worth to collective bitcoin because of your daily needs and bills to pay. Hope the price go double in the heavens of you tie in to use your collected  bitcoin thus you can have a amenable profit.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

I don't quite understand what you mean. What do you want to say? Do you want to say that if bitcoin lost the value of speculation, would anyone buy it? Now that many entities accept bitcoin, there is no need to worry about its value.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:15:26 AM

Depend on yourself, if you want to take all your money because there is no prohibition to take away your rights. .

This is your own decision .. You will not invest bitcoin, because dibitcoin investments can improve your bitcoin balance.

If you join the bitcoin investment, it's also your advantage. Why do you take all the bitcoin you have, whether you are unsure / have not tried to invest your bitcoin a bit.

And where you will add balance to your bitcoin, because you have taken all the bitcoin you have.

You do not have to fear all the decisions are in your hands.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: