Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it?  (Read 14652 times)
cryptoanalyzer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:31:15 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:36:12 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?
What do you mean by collect? I would recommend for you daily job and then from money you earn, buy bitcoin.
Collecting from faucets or any other means are far far far less efficent than actually working and buying bitcoin from your payroll.
cryptoanalyzer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:40:58 AM

What do you mean by collect? I would recommend for you daily job and then from money you earn, buy bitcoin.
Collecting from faucets or any other means are far far far less efficent than actually working and buying bitcoin from your payroll.

By collect I mean to buy

So its seems like a long term deposit which would finally end up in benefits right? I mean has it ever happend that it let you down? Expecting to be received benefit yet you don't?
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:59:14 AM

By collect I mean to buy

So its seems like a long term deposit which would finally end up in benefits right? I mean has it ever happend that it let you down? Expecting to be received benefit yet you don't?

So, you buy bitcoins for investment ? I think both are good if collect bitcoins as an investment. Because having a daily job also good, you can earn money with it and you can use the money for buying more bitcoins. If collect bitcoin means collect free bitcoin from faucets, it's really not worth.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:01:25 AM

By collect I mean to buy

Buying it, assuming you have some kind of trading experience and aren't completely new to the whole thing, can definitely yield its own rewards and you can definitely make a considerable amount of money off of options trading, when using the right sites and with the right timing.

Long-term deposits are probably one of the worst ways to go, since the market can change very rapidly and it is easier to make money based on whether or not you invest at the right times.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:18:22 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 01:45:20 AM by Golftech

well to my understanding its still good buying bitcoin especially right now seems the price slowly moving down again great opportunity  for all of us, but still you needed to have your own job mate its very practical to treat bitcoin as your investment as time passed by the value will keep rising and the more bitcoin you hold the more earnings you will get in the right time buddy.
cryptoanalyzer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:19:25 AM

By collect I mean to buy

So, you buy bitcoins for investment ? I think both are good if collect bitcoins as an investment. Because having a daily job also good, you can earn money with it and you can use the money for buying more bitcoins. If collect bitcoin means collect free bitcoin from faucets, it's really not worth.

Yeah I can Buy Bitcoin by monthly incomes because my salary is not that bad at all. So i'm getting to the answer which would rather suggest I put faith in investing on bitcoin
cryptoanalyzer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:26:02 AM

well to my understanding its still good buying bitcoin especially right now seems the price slowly moving down again great opportunity to for all of us, but still you needed to have your own job mate its very practical to treat bitcoin as your investment as time passed by the value will keep rising and the more bitcoin you hold the more earnings you will get in the right time buddy.

I appreciate your insight. Its just like my own thinking but i needed to be sure that it would be wise to do so.
cryptoanalyzer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:32:50 AM

By collect I mean to buy

Buying it, assuming you have some kind of trading experience and aren't completely new to the whole thing, can definitely yield its own rewards and you can definitely make a considerable amount of money off of options trading, when using the right sites and with the right timing.

Long-term deposits are probably one of the worst ways to go, since the market can change very rapidly and it is easier to make money based on whether or not you invest at the right times.

Yeah I can Start working with it but after depositing some of Fliege (still working on it though). I have alot of experience in importing so maybe it would be helpful to try using some bitcoin.

I my self wouldn't go for a Life time investment because I'm earning to spend not earning to leave it untouched and just as you said the market might fluctuate I thing I would rather work with it than deposing it.

Thank you my friend
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:42:38 AM

Do you really want the community suggestions or you'll do what ever you made your mind up about? I'd suggest to buy as many bitcoins as you can afford while price is below $900 and keep them in several unused addresses for safe keeping.
Honestly that is what I would do if I had $1 million or more.

🖤😏
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

Well, it's better to have many source of income so having both your job and doing some investment in bitcoin is good. Just try to evaluate yourself because if you want to focus with only one, you have to sacrifice the other. Bitcoin can give you more income but it's a little bit risky than having a job. It's your call bro.

STUDENTCOIN