Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it not true life?  (Read 3993 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

I have no friends (girlfriend wants to leave and did not explain the reasons why my father died ... I was all alone, no longer want to live  Cry

Suicide is a very personal choice, and it is the right one in some situations.

But I wouldn't say yours is one of those situations.  You're in a temporary situation - don't apply a permanent fix.  Things will change for the better in time.

Good luck.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Andrey123 (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

Suicide is a very personal choice, and it is the right one in some situations.
But I wouldn't say yours is one of those situations.  You're in a temporary situation - don't apply a permanent fix.  Things will change for the better in time.
Good luck.

Friend, I am already tired of waiting (Nothing changes, as much as I tried not to.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Guys, why when a person needs help, all turn away from him? Embarrassed

Its common habit from human
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:06:29 AM

Its common habit from human

but why not change it?

nobody911

Activity: 234
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:33:57 AM

Many people are afraid of trouble, do not want to cause trouble, your difficulties in front of others is a problem, unless you have a true friend, he is willing to help you, but it is difficult.
Life is so.
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:44:24 AM

Because human nature is selfish, so the best way is to rely everything on yourself.
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

It consists of life possibilities. The possibilities are now "past" when they are selected and these possibilities, which are recorded irrevocably, constitute life again in the name of reality. Everything depends on us realizing our possibilities. People constantly make their own choices and live. Which will be doomed to none, which will be carried out and will be eternal forever,
seo11

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:02:53 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 10:01:49 AM by seo11

I have no friends (girlfriend wants to leave and did not explain the reasons why my father died ... I was all alone, no longer want to live.
todaypk
putlocker9
fmovies
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:59:28 AM

I have no friends (girlfriend wants to leave and did not explain the reasons why my father died ... I was all alone, no longer want to live.

alia bhatt height

I also decided to give up the girl, she did not want to try to keep everything that I do for her (can not hear me (
I do not know what to do, can not do without it, it do not want to lose (

zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

because humans are selfish.
machiavelli
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

Some one would say that good friends would always help you , and they are not so much wrong . Most of people are watching there own interests , and when you ask for help ... well you understand what you get from people like that . And there are people who dont want to get involved with your problems because maybe they think it will become somehow there problem if they help you . That is just my thinking and point of view , so maybe im wrong Cheesy .

But I have no more friends (and even a loved one turns away (
There is simply forces already bear it, I did not understand what is so terrible that the world hates me and takes all (

Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:16:11 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 04:58:32 PM by Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

while in other countries the patriarchs foot or by bike.
no help in our churches (

lol

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Suporthe

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

while in other countries the patriarchs foot or by bike.
no help in our churches (

lol

lol, Life began in molecular dimensions and filled those infinite oceans that were in before. Then he spread out from the oceans to the nearest land part. He was not foreign to the land, he was not only acquainted with what was so dry.

Raspateh

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

real life was a good choice. because the true life means life is beneficial.
not only benefit themselves, but rewarding for the family, relatives, and others.
because I know, as best man is useful for others.
 Wink Wink
yueno

Activity: 266

Yueno

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:33:17 AM

if person needs help is when she/he realize she/he is from independent. Independent in freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of written.
Alphaleonis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

The first thing, and the most challenging, is to accept full responsibility; for absolutely everything that you have experienced in life. It is the only way to fully empower yourself. Again, it is a challenge, but humans have been conditioned to give away their power; to accept that things happen randomly, that they are victims and others are to blame. But you can get clear of that kind of thinking/belief and take full control over your life. It is not that complicated, but it is not easy. It takes committed focus/attention/intention.

You need to change your vibration, let go of distorted energies in your space i.e. anger, blame, judgment, resentment, etc...that stuff has nothing to do with who you really are. It is simply how humans have been taught to react to the world around them. At a fundamental level, waking up to this reality is very much a significant aspect of your purpose in this life. Once you do, infinite doors of possibility begin to open. However, since 99.9% of the population is oblivious (at this point) and still very much living in a world of struggle/drama, it can be difficult to accept a new/different normal.

I can walk you along further if you would like.

Best,
*e
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:37:16 AM

Best,
*e

But take my girl. He does not want to live with me anymore. I can not describe the pain, I am changing it, a lot of events in my life. And now she kicks me out of the apartment, which together bought a mortgage.
Alternatively, said pay part of the sum each month, and I have the most credits, which took on repairs to the apartment was everything and lived well.

But the pain was left in me, I do not want her to leave, without it no goals in life and everything to fall apart and I do not know why this is happening (
I think to do martial arts, to escape, to improve your spirit. But that takes money, even the girl to buy something.
I do not want to get her phone calls and letters, and just sit and wait, when will come around too stupid.
I do not know what to do((

jackydm168

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:50:20 AM

Best,
*e

But take my girl. He does not want to live with me anymore. I can not describe the pain, I am changing it, a lot of events in my life. And now she kicks me out of the apartment, which together bought a mortgage.
Alternatively, said pay part of the sum each month, and I have the most credits, which took on repairs to the apartment was everything and lived well.

But the pain was left in me, I do not want her to leave, without it no goals in life and everything to fall apart and I do not know why this is happening (
I think to do martial arts, to escape, to improve your spirit. But that takes money, even the girl to buy something.
I do not want to get her phone calls and letters, and just sit and wait, when will come around too stupid.
I do not know what to do((

After breaking up, we must hold back. Don't look back, rekindling the most repeat. Life is long, you will only be negative for some time. Women to menstruation is also a week, a month of love will pass. Time is the best medicine.
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:09:28 AM

After breaking up, we must hold back. Don't look back, rekindling the most repeat. Life is long, you will only be negative for some time. Women to menstruation is also a week, a month of love will pass. Time is the best medicine.

A friend, but how? Without it, I do not feel.
I do not want to get acquainted with other girls. I can not think about it.
I can not accept the idea that she would sleep with someone else.

annie9771

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:33:53 AM

its really hard now to find a good friend, even to find a good person.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: