Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it not true life?  (Read 3986 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:41:19 AM

If you have good friends that stands by your side and is willing to be there when you have a problem then of course you will be supported by them. It's all about what you've done for them also, if you turned them down when they needed you, probably they won't be there for you when the time comes. So be a great friend, and you will have your best friends.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123 (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:25:13 AM

If you have good friends that stands by your side and is willing to be there when you have a problem then of course you will be supported by them. It's all about what you've done for them also, if you turned them down when they needed you, probably they won't be there for you when the time comes. So be a great friend, and you will have your best friends.

I have no one (
and only one girl madly in love, want to leave! Cry

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Alphaleonis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:55:21 PM

I can walk you along further if you would like.
Best,
*e

But take my girl. He does not want to live with me anymore. I can not describe the pain, I am changing it, a lot of events in my life. And now she kicks me out of the apartment, which together bought a mortgage.
Alternatively, said pay part of the sum each month, and I have the most credits, which took on repairs to the apartment was everything and lived well.

But the pain was left in me, I do not want her to leave, without it no goals in life and everything to fall apart and I do not know why this is happening (
I think to do martial arts, to escape, to improve your spirit. But that takes money, even the girl to buy something.
I do not want to get her phone calls and letters, and just sit and wait, when will come around too stupid.
I do not know what to do((

Email or PM me if you would like to discuss this further and move towards resolution.
*e
Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

I have no one (
and only one girl madly in love, want to leave! Cry

I also had a situation where I could not get help from anyone. All were indifferent to my problems. At that moment I realized that I can rely only on themselves. After that it became easier to live. I do not expect help from anyone. I myself. I'm alone like a wolf. And because of this I am happy.
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:10:30 AM

Guys, why someone does not do anything and has a lot of money, and the other plowing, and gets nothing?
Whatever you do, no matter how much earned, immediately are cases where you earned everything you give and will remain with nothing.
How to be?

BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:40:33 AM

By the title I though that this was philosophical question, is this life are real, do we live in the matrix?.
Answering to your questions everyone is looking to their own interests.
Maybe i can help you, what help do you need?
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

By the title I though that this was philosophical question, is this life are real, do we live in the matrix?.
Answering to your questions everyone is looking to their own interests.
Maybe i can help you, what help do you need?

I wrote above, because of the stupid credit system in Russia, I have a lot of debt and can not pay the loans.
One man had promised to translate a few coins, he said that even in 2008, their Main and he and many of them do not mind, I believed him, waited, and he disappeared.
All give salary for loans and interest, the other work we do not have any less salary.
Because of this, we went with the girl that I love madly and the whole of life is collapsing.
I do not know what to do Sad

DocGTR

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

Maybe this life is really unreal. After all, when we dream, we do not understand that this is a dream. So it is with this life. Maybe we just have dreams.
But this is true or not, we must try to live in peace and do good around you
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:21:36 AM

Guys, thought about the money I do eat (
I do not know where to take them, and how to live (

Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:23:41 AM

Guys, died more phone worked for 6 years and is no longer included (
even now there is no connection at all ... I do not know what to do already (

Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:49:02 AM

And the funny guys, talked with the coach, explained my situation, he agreed to engage in free and I even can not buy Sneakers (
Nike and Adidas have cost more than $ 100, this horror any longer .... hysterical laughter from bezishodnosti (

Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

She packed up and went to my mother .... I'm totally devastated (
Constantly think about it, I want to call, come hug ... I do not know what to do (
I do not want to live ... I did not get without it meet other girls .... I do not want to sleep with anyone (
All the dreams, plans, everything collapsed ... she rolled scandal broke things packed up and left ( Embarrassed

VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

And the funny guys, talked with the coach, explained my situation, he agreed to engage in free and I even can not buy Sneakers (
Nike and Adidas have cost more than $ 100, this horror any longer .... hysterical laughter from bezishodnosti (

Try to contact the charity. There are many good people who can help you
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

I do not know of such organizations (
I'm already on the brink of (
In our town nastaёt spring, I want to take a walk with my beloved, just hold her, something to entertain ... I thought it nice to make an offer, but even on the ring should be a lot of money.
And waited until she was gone ... I do not know what is now live Embarrassed

Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:43:29 AM

Nothing changes, no matter how hard I try, there is no money and I can not find any ways to get them.

myway-he

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:02:27 AM

There are a lot of egoists in our time. First you need to learn how to help others unselfishly and then you will receive help at the right time.
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:27:42 AM

There are a lot of egoists in our time. First you need to learn how to help others unselfishly and then you will receive help at the right time.

The whole trouble is that I always helped everyone from school, but received only a kick in the back for the kindness.
I understand that because of loans I can not give up the current job, which kills me and I do not develop.
I like programming and electronics, I study in parallel, but all this in the amount of oppression me and how to get out of this Hell, I do not know Embarrassed

LuckyMan2017

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Well honestly I always help when I can. I would feel much worse later if I did not helped.
Main problem is in people today, most people only care when they need help.
People should care more about others. Truth is simple, we all are same. Problem is that people forget that.
Andrey123 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:03:22 AM

Well honestly I always help when I can. I would feel much worse later if I did not helped.
Main problem is in people today, most people only care when they need help.
People should care more about others. Truth is simple, we all are same. Problem is that people forget that.

It is clear, if each dollar was thrown off, then it is possible to help someone, but such alas only in films happens, and in real life did not meet such (

LuckyMan2017

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

I often give in charity at least when I can call or something with phone and similar.
I would give even more with higher revenues. That is problem with capitalism, and I dont like money.
People are capable for much more, but when I see people "on power" I wonder if I am same human being as they are.
People like wars, people like money, I dont care about that all all.
I am aware world can work on much smarter way, if we are realistic there should not be hungry people and wars at all.
Sadly things are like they are. Some of us would be ready right away to change the world, but those "with power" are not ready and will not be ready to change, they would rather fight. And sadly those 1 % have money and guns.
I am scared that we will need at least 1000 more years before we evolve and realize that we dont need presidents, that we are smart beings with brains, and not anymore in middle age.
We will see.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: