Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether bitcoin influence on the world economy?  (Read 3986 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:47:53 PM

Bitcoin with such market cap can not influence the world economy, as well as it has some legal issues in some countries, I think its situation now is better than 2014 and in 2020 its situation should be better than now.

I agree bitcoin price will not influence world economy. What influence the economy is its technology.  Blockhain had been popular and get the attention of finance system to adopt or create the same system of blockchain but of centralized one.   Even if the market cap balloon to hundred times, it will never affect the world economy because the money involved in there were not used to buy stuff and then get to circulate in the economy.  It is all trapped in the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

Bitcoin with such market cap can not influence the world economy, as well as it has some legal issues in some countries, I think its situation now is better than 2014 and in 2020 its situation should be better than now.

I agree bitcoin price will not influence world economy. What influence the economy is its technology.  Blockhain had been popular and get the attention of finance system to adopt or create the same system of blockchain but of centralized one.   Even if the market cap balloon to hundred times, it will never affect the world economy because the money involved in there were not used to buy stuff and then get to circulate in the economy.  It is all trapped in the exchange.
but i think bitcoin has already a great impact on the economy of the world, we can see that bitcoin  is providing new trading apportunities. it giving jobs to people who can earn money from bitcoin and they can use it and so the money circulate in the market. bitcoin is now also providing different services to the people. so we can say that bitcoin already effecting the world economy in a good manner.
danalt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

We can not run away from the fact that Bitcoin has a big influence on the world economy. Even though it is not officially recognized, the amount that is being traded is so huge that we cannot right it off. Imagine people exchanging bitcoin for fiat, don't you think this can influence other currencies? Just my thought
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

We can not run away from the fact that Bitcoin has a big influence on the world economy. Even though it is not officially recognized, the amount that is being traded is so huge that we cannot right it off. Imagine people exchanging bitcoin for fiat, don't you think this can influence other currencies? Just my thought

You meant write it off, right?

Though I don't think this amount has any impact on the world economy at large. If two individuals were incessantly selling to each other the same single bitcoin all day long, would the resulting volume have any meaning? I guess that it wouldn't. Just a small bunch of people (on the world scale) is doing basically the same, i.e. exchanging fiat and bitcoins to and fro. If this volume was coming from real economy, i.e. from bitcoins being used to pay for real goods and services, then it would matter. Otherwise, this is no more than a figure which can be however high without really changing anything

AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Though I don't think this amount has any impact on the world economy at large. If two individuals were incessantly selling to each other the same single bitcoin all day long, would the resulting volume have any meaning? I guess that it wouldn't. Just a small bunch of people (on the world scale) is doing basically the same, i.e. exchanging fiat and bitcoins to and fro. If this volume was coming from real economy, i.e. from bitcoins being used to pay for real goods and services, then it would matter. Otherwise, this is no more than a figure which can be however high without really changing anything

I agree with your opinion, kalu is not one that I read from your post that means no relation between the economy and bitcoin, although only a small impact
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:04:02 PM

I agree with your opinion, kalu is not one that I read from your post that means no relation between the economy and bitcoin, although only a small impact

but to me i think bitcoin has a great impact on the economy of the world, we can see that bitcoin is providing trading opportunities to people, those people who not have any business in real life can start trading in bitcoin and can earn a good money, so bitcoin has a good impact on the world economy if it is making people more prosperous.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

if you compared to a giant currency like US dollar which have been exist for over 200 years then bitcoin will have really small impact to the world economy. there is an effect of course i believe but not sure in which sector exactly.

bitcoin even still in doubt in the eyes of those around you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:29:44 AM

There is no doubt about this that bitcoin is influencing the world economy in different ways. Bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to earn money using different legal ways, we can say that bitcoin is increasing per capital income, which will certainly influence the economy of the world. 
Although bitcoin is in its early stage, hope it will make the world more prosperous as time pass.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:46:36 AM

There is no doubt about this that bitcoin is influencing the world economy in different ways. Bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to earn money using different legal ways, we can say that bitcoin is increasing per capital income, which will certainly influence the economy of the world. 
Although bitcoin is in its early stage, hope it will make the world more prosperous as time pass.

I dont think so. As youve said, bitcoin is still at an early stage and i think the price rate is not enough for bitcoin to affect the economy at all. It may be in the future that bitcoin will be able to do so but today, no i dont think enough people are using it or aware of it to have an effect in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:38:51 PM

It is true that the bitcoin market is stuck on the exchange so nothing is lost, but as the bitcoin becomes more and more popular and used by more people they will be using it in their everyday lives including market which may eventually affect the economy, I think that china since it has the largest share of mining power it may become very strong economy when the bitcoin become an international currency.
AUDREY23

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:04:06 PM

It is true that the bitcoin market is stuck on the exchange so nothing is lost, but as the bitcoin becomes more and more popular and used by more people they will be using it in their everyday lives including market which may eventually affect the economy, I think that china since it has the largest share of mining power it may become very strong economy when the bitcoin become an international currency.

most of the economy is almost dominated by China, are also included bitcoin largely pertambangnnya also made by china, so someday there can be a correlation between rising prices and economic bitcoin
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:07:10 PM

Bitcoin have 0 infuence on world economy because bitcoin is still young value which many pupils even dont use.In my country 1/500 pupils use bitcoin even less I dont know real informations I am just guessing.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:11:13 PM

The whole fiat system us nothing to do with bitcoin and the world economy too. So theres no affect in bitcoin that two. So if the bitcoin will pump massively of course nithing will change about world economy because bitcoin and the whole cryptosystem is independent they are relaying un the people or the users of it the only one thing to bitcoin will be dead is no onw will use bitcoin for theur daily lives which is impossible. So for bitcoin is the number one I think independent money.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:17:36 PM

Bitcoin have 0 infuence on world economy because bitcoin is still young value which many pupils even dont use.In my country 1/500 pupils use bitcoin even less I dont know real informations I am just guessing.
What is pupils, I believe you are using a mobile to post that's why you have no spell checker right? note that bitcoin should never have any influence when talking about the big pictures here, what matters bitcoin has a significant effect on individuals and their lives and has the potential to do impact in a positive way on millions though not with current block size.
AUDREY23

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:30:55 AM

possible bitcoin prices affect the world economy?
such as the high price of bitcoin again, if the price of the price of basic commodities will go up?

give your opinion?

For me it cant affect the world economy even Bitcoin price will go up again because they are some countries and people that they consider Bitcoin is illegal.And Bitcoin is not accepted in famous bank.

why bitcoin is still illegal and what are the reasons bitcpoin not be accepted by large banks, whereas today many bitcoin users are always conduct a transaction, it is true that bitcoin is still not able to affect the world economy. wait a few more years maybe there is a new great influence on ekonomj dunis
n0ne

Activity: 2576
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 09:38:45 AM

such as the high price of bitcoin again, if the price of the price of basic commodities will go up?

give your opinion?

For me it cant affect the world economy even Bitcoin price will go up again because they are some countries and people that they consider Bitcoin is illegal.And Bitcoin is not accepted in famous bank.

why bitcoin is still illegal and what are the reasons bitcpoin not be accepted by large banks, whereas today many bitcoin users are always conduct a transaction, it is true that bitcoin is still not able to affect the world economy. wait a few more years maybe there is a new great influence on ekonomj dunis

In several countries tax evasion is considered a major issue, possibly just because of it bitcoin is not regulated into countries with legal authorization. Sure we can expect a good economics change in respect to time when most countries accept bitcoin.

X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:57:55 AM

give your opinion?

In several countries tax evasion is considered a major issue, possibly just because of it bitcoin is not regulated into countries with legal authorization. Sure we can expect a good economics change in respect to time when most countries accept bitcoin.
bitcoin is already regulated in several countries which i conclude as a developed countries such as israel and USA, you can read the news about this matter but considered as digital assets instead of digital currency
and that's right that tax evasion is a major issue amongst many countries,they're struggling fighting those who didn't paid the taxes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

I dont think so. Those who invest in gold, oil and copper are those who wants something that they can see clearly. The possibility of them turning into bitcoin is really low. They will stick with the legal way for they dont want any problems in the future.  If they do turn into bitcoin I am sure they will not leave their investments in other commodities. It will only affect other commodities if they do surrender it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:50:23 PM

Bitcoin is not at all influencing the bitcoin economy at all .bitcoin is being used by teenage people and it is mode of earning through their signature campaign .some big investors are buying a lot of bitcoins and are not cashing it out at all because they think that bitcoin have too much potential and is expected to be biggest cryptocurrency ever .
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

give your opinion?

this is what I wait, I think now is bitcoin it had not affected the economy in a country, because bitcoin is officially not many other countries that recognize bitcoin as a currency, I'm sure someday it will definitely affect or in other words no correlation between bitcoin with the economy of a country, as is the case with dollar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: