Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time?  (Read 2440 times)
cryptoanalyzer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

Definitely a good time, i really believe the price is going to climb up again, so now it is a big chance to invest and earn some profit in the future, dont waste anytime and waiting anymore, the bitcoin future is still bright

so congrats for people which is buying bitcoin when the price is drop until $700 in few days ago because for now, the price is in somewhere $820 and you have a good profit for this. but if don't buy now, then i think you don't have to regret it if suddenly the price is going to the moon.

So I'll buy without hesitation
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:23:14 PM

Since the price is still somehow not too high, is it a good time to buy BTC or should I wait a little bit more? Does any one have any Ideas?
I advise you to buy a bitcoin with all the money you have today. because bitcoin is currently located at declining prices.
many people and expert digital currency that bitcoin would have found a fantastic price in the future. and it began in 2017.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

Since the price is still somehow not too high, is it a good time to buy BTC or should I wait a little bit more? Does any one have any Ideas?
I advise you to buy a bitcoin with all the money you have today. because bitcoin is currently located at declining prices.
many people and expert digital currency that bitcoin would have found a fantastic price in the future. and it began in 2017.

It's never a good idea to go all in at whatever price level. Best is to stick to just 10-25% as initial purchase, where you have the other part of your money available for when the price happens to tank further. That being said, even though the price has gone down from well over $1100 to around $830 right now, it still doesn't mean current prices are cheap or low. The +$1100 peak was the result of panic buying where the price was heavily overbought. Current price is about right, not high, but also not low. Also, never listen to what others or "experts" are saying. Always do your own bit of market research.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Yes, current bitcoin prices are another opportunity we could buy more to make quick profits as bitcoin prices are going to test again $1000 prices by end of this month itself. I guess the price manipulations from China people will get finished off as their leveraged trading is got heavily regulated.

It must be a good time to buy more bitcoins but definitely not for selling off.
cryptoanalyzer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:01:29 PM

Yes, current bitcoin prices are another opportunity we could buy more to make quick profits as bitcoin prices are going to test again $1000 prices by end of this month itself. I guess the price manipulations from China people will get finished off as their leveraged trading is got heavily regulated.

Well Yeah I agree if china's crisis gets better I guess the value of btC will rise.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

There is no assurance that bitcoin price after this month will rise for me i just relaying in the movement of the price from last year because the movement is just same fluctuate.
So for me better to wait more and maybe the price could be still decrease back to $700 and buy and wait for the price increase again this coming march or may.. this is just my own speculation and i am relaying in last year. .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

Well Yeah I agree if china's crisis gets better I guess the value of btC will rise.

China reaction towards Bitcoin always have a huge impact to Bitcoin Price.  Just like the recent events, Yuan devaluation, making Chinese people to flock in to Bitcoin uptrend Bitcoin Price, then all of a sudden China government release a warning making Bitcoin price plummet.  During this fear and uncertainties of other holder making them to sell out and make BTC drop in price is the best time to buy before all the confusions settle down and Bitcoin starts to uptrend in price again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

any time is a good time to buy a bitcoin. because bitcoin prices have increased every day. we will be able to benefit by saving on the bitcoin wallet address that we have. believe that bitcoin is a future.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:36:19 AM

any time is a good time to buy a bitcoin. because bitcoin prices have increased every day. we will be able to benefit by saving on the bitcoin wallet address that we have. believe that bitcoin is a future.
That depends on the investor. There is a consensus among most experts that Bitcoin has high potential to be a rewarding investment in the long run. However, not all users can hold it for a long time, many individuals need a way to make a profit on a daily basis. Therefore, one must strive to learn to have the correct timing and thus have better chances of buying Bitcoin at the best rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: