Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-ANN: CENTZ CROWDSALE - Trillion dollar giftcard industry on the blockchain  (Read 10788 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

hello OP. Do you need a manager for your signature and social media campaign, I can help you regarding this services just PM if you are interested, i can do also a translation for ANN thread to Philippines Language, i hope you notice my offer and i promise to do my best. thank you

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

hei, indonesia translation done !  Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1765940.0

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

We are looking for translators for CENTZ:

German
Spanish
French
Greek
Nederlands
Polski
Korean
Chinese

If you can do this, please let me know by PM.
zoranko

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Prawda Jest Fałszywy

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

We are looking for translators for CENTZ:

German
Spanish
French
Greek
Nederlands
Polski
Korean
Chinese

If you can do this, please let me know by PM.

Polski translation is done  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1770084
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

We have open slots for Japanese and Filipino translations.
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

why was the ICO postponed for about 2.5 weeks? are there any issues?

Postponement was made for the simple reason to be presenting best possible

could you please elaborate a bit more on why you postponed and what has changed that you can launch now? For me the delay is a red flag although i really like the concept.
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

Where exactly is the red flag? I could understand if you later on realized that we started and turned out not to be ready, but if we wish to offer a crowdsale to the public in a way where it is marketed best possible, there is really no reason why we should not wait. Bitcointalk is used as a forum for telling people, it is however one of many and we will present the token crowdsale as we see it work best for the project and not based on comments in this forum, which has by far been without any dept and and interest whatsoever. I answer only out of courtesy. We will postpone or delay as much as we see fit to give it the maximum coverage with increasing amount of partners about to enter.

could you please elaborate a bit more on why you postponed and what has changed that you can launch now? For me the delay is a red flag although i really like the concept.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

To be honest, if this project could raise the funds and launch according to their timeline plan, it could be a huge altcoin in the giftcard industry.

As We doesn't have a Giftcard related industry in Cryptocurrency yet.
icorating

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 01:45:49 PM

Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that CENTZ is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/47/Centz

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that CENTZ is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/47/Centz

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

Excellent rating and analytical report you have there on CENTZ. I now know where to go to read a synopsis of their endeavor gleaned from their site along with their Twitter feed sans all the clutter of a ... wait for it ... rating or analytical report. McLovin' it!

Thinkin' that such may be a fluke, I visited http://icorating.com/project/1/Mass-coin (your site's first reveiw), and it, too, has Rating Score: TBA.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:09:18 PM

would like to reserve Arabic translation if not claimed yet .
Thank you and good luck
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

Where exactly is the red flag? I could understand if you later on realized that we started and turned out not to be ready, but if we wish to offer a crowdsale to the public in a way where it is marketed best possible, there is really no reason why we should not wait. Bitcointalk is used as a forum for telling people, it is however one of many and we will present the token crowdsale as we see it work best for the project and not based on comments in this forum, which has by far been without any dept and and interest whatsoever. I answer only out of courtesy. We will postpone or delay as much as we see fit to give it the maximum coverage with increasing amount of partners about to enter.

Wow, not the type of response i was expecting. I am seriously considering investing, and with a minimum investment of $1000 you can expect people to make sure everything is as clear as possible. I was not expecting such a hostile attitude. Will follow this thread to make up my mind on this project.
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

Wow, not the type of response i was expecting. I am seriously considering investing, and with a minimum investment of $1000 you can expect people to make sure everything is as clear as possible. I was not expecting such a hostile attitude. Will follow this thread to make up my mind on this project.

Sorry Don,

No intention being hostile, its only that this project is a big project that needs all the attention possible, and we will have to do the start the time we feel is right and thats all really one can say to that, with all possible partners involved, and since they seem to come onboard these days, it is best to wait for all to give their best in getting the news out in a strong and very clear way.
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 09:32:43 AM

Centz Crowdsale Date has been changed to March 31st

As OpenLedger has managed to get a good amount of extra partners involved and to allow them all to benefit of the time to introduce US based Centz to their network, it has been decided to move the start date of the Centz token crowdsale to March 31st 2017. The partners will be announced step by step in coming weeks.

OpenLedger Investments ApS will be the inital beneficiary of all funds collected in this crowdsale and will make sure in co-operation with the designated escrow partners that funds released for Centz is happening according to set milestones.

OpenLedger Investments ApS as offical and lead investor into Centz will have equity in the company Centz and all investors having joined the Centz crowdsale will have an equivalent access to all as well as the revenues on the base of dividend so called token drop via the token CNTZ issued and distributed on OpenLedger and its BItShares network.  

OpenLedger Aps and its decentralized ecosystems will receive payment for the handling and operation of the ITO (Initial Token Offering) of which the asset holders ICOO will benefit receiving an approximate 3% of total amount crowdfunded as part of the revenue distribution. This future revenue will hopefully be the second significant indicator of the value of the future ICOO.

Since another estimated 1,5% will be used on OBITS and BTSR, Centz will be the second proof of value based on the incorporated crossmarketing features involving the entire OpenLedger DC.

Finally all Centz investors including OpenLedger Investments will receive an option to buy into OpenLedger revenues via the official token of the OpenLedger DC called OBITS in the form of a warrant. This warrant as well as the token CNTZ is to be distributed and possibly traded from second week of crowdsale.

I hope you will all enjoy and take part in these projects as part of building proof of work almost, of a Crowdfunding platform expected to launch finally last quarter of 2017, however, using the tools, solutions, network and partners to roll out one proof after the other in coming months allowing me to think we are about to present something special and unique not offered by anyone, anywhere in the world.

End goal here is to allow a Crowdfunding solution involving consumers, investors, developers and startups to enjoy great results on the base of digital leadership through a decentralized conglomerate of ecosystems.

Centz team and Ronny Boesing, CEO, OpenLedger ApS

Follow Centz on Socials:
Facebook
Twitter

KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:57:06 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 07:46:53 PM by KarlKarlsson_

Swen Swenson
President

So this is odd.

Ronny is from Denmark (Scandinavian)

Incent ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Karl Karlsson.
Cent'z ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Swen Swenson.

Lol that's sounds to odd.
Just saw your posts and wanted to clarify some points:
1. Incent ICO was NOT on OpenLedger. We used our self-developed ICO technology, OpenLedger invested in our ICO and provided valuable services such as marketing, trading promotion on OL through free Incent distribution and IOU trading which started during the ICO already.
2. I am just the Community Manager of Incent and handling our Bitcointalk thread. Our CEO is Rob Wilson.
3. KarlKarlsson is just my nickname, no Scandinavian background here. I just happen to like The Simpsons  Wink
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:02:00 AM

Im Vietnamese translator, hire me??
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

Swen Swenson
President

So this is odd.

Ronny is from Denmark (Scandinavian)

Incent ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Karl Karlsson.
Cent'z ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Swen Swenson.

Lol that's sounds to odd.
Just saw your posts and wanted to clarify some points:
1. Incent ICO was NOT on OpenLedger. We used our self-developed ICO technology, OpenLedger invested in our ICO and provided valuable services such as marketing, trading promotion on OL through free Incent distribution and IOU trading which started during the ICO already.
2. I am just the Community Manager of Incent and handling our Bitcointalk thread. Our CEO is Rob Wilson.
3. KarlKarlsson is just my nickname, no Scandinavian background here. I just happen to like The Simpsons  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1394689.msg16367483#msg16367483

https://wavesplatform.com/

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:48:13 AM

Any bounty campaign dev??? Like signature campaign, newsletter or social network campaign???
I want to joined
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:09:54 AM

The project look like Incent-esque, if not what differentiate if from Incent. Most of these projects looks good in theory but in practice is very difficult to pull off. How are they sure people would use Centz tokens, some people are selling  gift cards and making some decent BTC from this already
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

It just makes CENTZ!

Centz has designed a completely new business model by integrating unique patent pending features into our platform that solves the industry problems from end-to-end. This provides a positive and fun experience that focuses solely on our consumers. Centz’s business model bridges the gaps between consumer desire and the reality of gift card usage and redefines the gift card marketplace, making the gift card experience revolutionary, seamless, safe and easy.

Hear more about Centz & Centz's ICO on Beyond Bitcoin #191 (2nd Segment) HERE

Follow Centz on Socials:
Facebook
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: