Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-ANN: CENTZ CROWDSALE - Trillion dollar giftcard industry on the blockchain  (Read 10788 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 01:20:34 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 01:42:56 AM by logictense

Its a sad story to have someone from another project come to this one to continue same way he is pursuing on another thread, but it seems someone never will learn. He has nothing to loose it seems, so all here please bear with this kind of incident and forget about him, it is by far the easisest thing we can all do, but it might allow anyone here doubting to understand my attempt to be as displomatic earlier as possible, it seems it just did not help. Too bad, another soap opera seems ready to kick off due to some individual who we of course all know the name of thinks he is above all ethics  and normal human behaviour. Shame on him. I will not be back here anymore, it is simply just too depressing to follow this kind of people and their constant need for attention.

I dont trust u, bro. Sure people will doubt that ure affiliated with this scam coz they are not used to seeing ur posts on bitcointalk. Everyone knows that ure a gas station attendant. I know that u had been working toward saving a group of polish refugees from hungry death for quite a while before u settled in eastern virginia. Ur mission had been to instill hope of salvation in them, and tell those people that u bear with them. But u should have refrained from lies about adopting their children. I will not dig any deeper coz I already have enough evidence of criminal affairs on ur side. That being said, its a common knowledge among refugees that u saved a lot of cryptos from extinction during the Great Depression but what they dont know is that u were paid for ur hype and involvement. However, u still have to develop evacuation plan for those polish refugees whom u promised that they will be transported to a better place where neither danger of holocaust nor famine will threat their safety or affect well-being of their descendants. U are irritatingly conceited about self-importance but u fail to notice this unless someone calls ur out and debunks a nonsense u wrote above. Do u even remember that I dominated u on skype yesterday, u were crying and asking me not to be that harsh to u. U are an ass that has to be whipped, bro. If I ever find out who u are, I will make a cushion from ur pompous ass and put it at my doorstep for wiping my feet. I always wanted to have a square soft pillow at my doorstep.

CENTZ

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:56:45 AM

Swen Swenson
President

So this is odd.

Ronny is from Denmark (Scandinavian)

Incent ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Karl Karlsson.
Cent'z ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Swen Swenson.

Lol that's sounds to odd.

The great thing about being named Swen Swenson is that no one forgets your name! Good Norwegian name...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 03:06:27 AM

How sure are the team thatthey can gather $2M for the Project to run?
I wiildn't want to wait for weeks for the refund if for instance they won't get the $2M while the refund fee is also worth half th invested amount.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:47:35 AM

I wiildn't want to wait for weeks for the refund if for instance they won't get the $2M while the refund fee is also worth half th invested amount.

I cant see them gathering 2 million unless its their money. This ico is flawed in so many ways.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
NabilaM

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:58:40 AM

waiting bounty social media..
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:40:21 AM

If the project won't raise 1000BTC on the first day like ChronoBank did, I doubt it will hit the target, the valuation of the token is quite high and have seen people comment on this issue also. First day performance is very important
CENTZ

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

If the project won't raise 1000BTC on the first day like ChronoBank did, I doubt it will hit the target, the valuation of the token is quite high and have seen people comment on this issue also. First day performance is very important

I would like to take this opportunity to discuss the valuation questions regarding Centz that have come up, as valuation is a more complex issue than just saying “such and such is too expensive” or “Devs getting greeding, let the free market decide the price. It won’t trade at that price during the beginning stages.”

We can understand these comments as people have been burned in the past, but each situation is different and should be looked at on a case by case basis.

If the ICO industry is to survive and grow into a real and viable financing option, one that can become a true difference maker in the world of finance, then one must look a lot more closely into the valuation question, understand how these decisions are made and who they ultimately affect.

Company’s such as OpenLedger, that offer deals are totally dependent on the public trust, which is never given lightly, and when broken, is hard to repair. So a symbiotic relationship is created where by the presenting company needs to offer fairly priced deals or they won’t get any of them done, and ultimately be doomed to failure.

In our experience, OpenLedger asked tough questions, were extremely thorough and applied all kinds of different factors to evaluate and value our company. Some of these included previous rounds of investment, the uniqueness of our business model, management/development teams, intellectual property protection, potential to disrupt or fundamentally change a significantly large worldwide business, etc… All the different factors that make up each and every individual deal.

What makes this ICO different from any others are the following. First the Centz coin is convertible into Centz Gold Bucks, which have a real $1 USD value to buy gift cards. Second the Coin will generate interest payments based on revenue. Third, Centz has several other means of generating revenues (take a read of “The Business” on the ICO website).

Someone commented "I agree with you, all this pre-valued tokens, I don't even know how they come up with their valuation. Incent, Golem, SNGLS, Fisrtblood, VSlice all dropped significantly below the ICO price when they hit exchanges and all have fixed ICO price. I like the concept but the valuation is too high for me.”

To lump all of the above companies into one basket is not only naive but also demonstrates a lack of how a valuation process must work - the ability to EVALUATE each deal - thru a due diligence process carefully considering all of the pros and cons of every situation based on their own individual merits. 

We have no idea who vetted these other deals and what factors were used to determine any of the value of these businesses, but I do know that NONE of the above companies have any relationship to each other, to Centz’s value proposition or were brought to the market by OpenLedger.

From Centz’s point of view we are not totally “satisfied” with the valuation that OpenLedger placed on us. We view our business as much MORE valuable than the initial ICO price, but understand that maybe a fair deal is one where neither side is not totally content.

Bottom line is that investors have a responsibility to go out and do some of their own leg work to determine the worth of any investment and not rely on blanket statements made by individuals who don’t appear to have done so.

Mr. Swen Swenson
President
Centz, Inc.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

If the ICO industry is to survive and grow into a real and viable financing option, one that can become a true difference maker in the world of   finance, then one must look a lot more closely into the valuation question, understand how these decisions are made and who they ultimately affect.

What makes this ICO different from any others are the following. First the Centz coin is convertible into Centz Gold Bucks, which have a real $1 USD value to buy gift cards. Second the Coin will generate interest payments based on revenue. Third, Centz has several other means of generating revenues (take a read of “The Business” on the ICO website).

Bottom line is that investors have a responsibility to go out and do some of their own leg work to determine the worth of any investment and not rely on blanket statements made by individuals who don’t appear to have done so.

Mr. Swen Swenson
President
Centz, Inc.

1. "The ICO industry" as you call it is just a fucking blatant money grab and is scammy as hell.

2. Centz Gold Bucks you saying......okay......so we will only be able to spend those "Gold Bucks" in your marketplace. There are no guarantees that your marketplace will be able to cater for all range of giftcards that there are.

3. While I will agree with you that the idea is absolutely great, the fact that you still have "patents" pending introduce a big "IF" in the equation. This immediately decreases the valuation of the tokens in my eyes.

4. Am also curious as to why you are turning to Crypto for funding. Why not go towards the traditional avenues for funding? I understand that you are doing CENTZ as a cryptocurrency but if the idea is as amazing as you say it is, am sure you will have plenty of private FIAT investors willing to get a slice of this lucrative pie....

CENTZ

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:35:39 PM

If the ICO industry is to survive and grow into a real and viable financing option, one that can become a true difference maker in the world of   finance, then one must look a lot more closely into the valuation question, understand how these decisions are made and who they ultimately affect.

Mr. Swen Swenson
President
Centz, Inc.

1. "The ICO industry" as you call it is just a fucking blatant money grab and is scammy as hell.

2. Centz Gold Bucks you saying......okay......so we will only be able to spend those "Gold Bucks" in your marketplace. There are no guarantees that your marketplace will be able to cater for all range of giftcards that there are.

3. While I will agree with you that the idea is absolutely great, the fact that you still have "patents" pending introduce a big "IF" in the equation. This immediately decreases the valuation of the tokens in my eyes.

4. Am also curious as to why you are turning to Crypto for funding. Why not go towards the traditional avenues for funding? I understand that you are doing CENTZ as a cryptocurrency but if the idea is as amazing as you say it is, am sure you will have plenty of private FIAT investors willing to get a slice of this lucrative pie....

1.If the ICO industry is just a “f-ing blatant money grab and is scammy as hell.” Why are you on any site that deals with this topic?

2.You are absolutely right, Centz will not be able to carry “all the range of gift cards that there are”, but you have to start someplace and that is with the most desirable national gift card issuers. Please read the section on the ICO site “The Business” and you will see exactly how we are going to proceed.

3. While you are right that there are no guarantees that any patent will issue, we have spent a lot of time, effort and $ to do research into prior art (that is previous filings) to determine if there is a good possibility of getting a patent issued. We are not in the business to waste our time or money.

4.Centz decided to look towards the crypto community, and OpenLedger specifically, is that we think this is going to be the future of ALL investing. There will be absolutely no need for the traditional investment houses that take big fees (talk about scams). We believe that OpenLedger represents the future just like Centz does and we want to be part of this industry. Additionally our solution is blockchain based which is a technology that MOST IF NOT ALL UNITED STATES INVESTORS ARE COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF. We are also going to be using the blockchain for other solutions and applications in our business, so it makes CENTZ to go to where people know what this technology is.

Lastly we believe that the use of a decentralized investment platform gives EVERYONE, not just the privileged few an opportunity to invest in the great companies of the future.

Swen Swenson
President

Centz, Inc.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

Swen Swenson
President

So this is odd.

Incent ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Karl Karlsson.
Cent'z ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Swen Swenson.

very odd indeed but not impossible. Who can dig deeper?

PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

1.If the ICO industry is just a “f-ing blatant money grab and is scammy as hell.” Why are you on any site that deals with this topic?

Because I like to identify those fucking "companies" and assholes that partake in said ICOs to line their fucking pockets by peddling BS.....

bigpig2247

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:17:13 PM

It sounds like you are the only BS here!
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

It sounds like you are the only BS here!

lovely that you created an account just to say this..... Grin

I mean the idea is rock solid.

I remember watching some people pitch this on Dragon's Den a few years ago.

Obviously it didn't involve a blockchain or a crypto but I believe they went on to have some success despite Peter Jones saying that it was the most stupid thing he had ever come across....

Anyways, to come back to your ICO BS......if you really believe in your idea, you wouldn't be coming on here to beg for funds......

Just saying....

maybe this might help:

https://www.cardyard.co.uk/
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:42:55 PM

Hey Ronnie (CCEDKaps) very nice of you... going from one ICO-scam to another. What happened with Bitland? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg14505932#msg14505932
How much did you get from the semi-retarded Chris "two fucking master degrees" for letting him run the ICO on your site, OpenLedger? From this post http://www.coinfox.info/news/6331-bitland-and-ccedk-to-develop-blockchain-land-registry-for-african-countries it seems you were partners... isn't so? How do you feel when you steal money from people?
bigpig2247

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

Did not create an account to respoond to you. Waste of time, but was looking at the Centz materials (i posted above). It appears that in USA there has been lots of fraud with gift cards of which I was once one. I have been looking for a good solution, one where I might not be ripped off or abused to get rid 15 - 20 gift cards that i will never use. What I actually thought was interesting is that it appears that Centz has taken the $ out of the transaction, which might get rid of scammers. They also would let me add up balances, somethignI have not seen elsewhere.
I actually read the articles that they posted.
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:56:24 PM

Did not create an account to respoond to you. Waste of time, but was looking at the Centz materials (i posted above). It appears that in USA there has been lots of fraud with gift cards of which I was once one. I have been looking for a good solution, one where I might not be ripped off or abused to get rid 15 - 20 gift cards that i will never use. What I actually thought was interesting is that it appears that Centz has taken the $ out of the transaction, which might get rid of scammers. They also would let me add up balances, somethignI have not seen elsewhere.
I actually read the articles that they posted.

great that you are so easy to convince.....

am sure you will be dropping many BTC in their early bird program then....

Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Swen Swenson
President

So this is odd.

Swen Swenson went to high school in Idaho: https://archive.org/stream/The_Times_News_Idaho_Newspaper_1985_05_25/The_Times_News_Idaho_Newspaper_1985_05_25_djvu.txt (search for name on this page)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/swen-swenson-b941a446

FWIW, https://www.facebook.com/centznet/?ref=nf has enjoyed Likes ONLY by the following four people since the page's inception (Oct. 2, 2016): Jon Bricken, Eleine Bricken, Kate Swenson & Muh Saiful - NONE OTHERS! To be fair, Centz' FB page does enjoy 11 Total Page Follows, 0% from last week. That's ten more followers than Chantha Owen Lueung's Crypto-city FB page created on January 2016 when Owen gave the page its one and only Like to date in spite of enjoying a declared 74K+ user base on his platform designed to give Facebook a run for its money as Owen taps into that multi-billion-dollar sector.
CENTZ

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:18:57 AM

Swen Swenson
President

So this is odd.

Swen Swenson went to high school in Idaho: https://archive.org/stream/The_Times_News_Idaho_Newspaper_1985_05_25/The_Times_News_Idaho_Newspaper_1985_05_25_djvu.txt (search for name on this page)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/swen-swenson-b941a446

https://i.imgur.com/hIvdVwx.jpg

FWIW, https://www.facebook.com/centznet/?ref=nf has enjoyed Likes ONLY by the following four people since the page's inception (Oct. 2, 2016): Jon Bricken, Eleine Bricken, Kate Swenson & Muh Saiful - NONE OTHERS! To be fair, Centz' FB page does enjoy 11 Total Page Follows, 0% from last week. That's ten more followers than Chantha Owen Lueung's Crypto-city FB page created on January 2016 when Owen gave the page its one and only Like to date in spite of enjoying a declared 74K+ user base on his platform designed to give Facebook a run for its money as Owen taps into that multi-billion-dollar sector.

Gleb..thanks for reminding me of a few of things.

First, I forget sometimes what a handsome bastard I really am.

Two, we totally forgot to buy all those fake "Likes" for our FB page. Besides, we thought that FB was so "non-crypto" these days.

And finally, if I was going to try and build another Fakebook, I wouldn't be dumb enough to try and do it here.

CENTZ

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:25:10 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 12:42:04 AM by CENTZ

To all those that have requested translations, we are reaching out to you personally. Thanks for your patience!
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

Biggest 3 word scam on this thread.

Centz Gold Bucks

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: