Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unlock all Streaming Video & Music Services (Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, etc...) ★  (Read 20256 times)
danfoda (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:15:50 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 01:20:19 PM by danfoda

Hi everyone!!!

You have netflix, hulu or whatever, but you cannot enjoy all the shows that are not available in your country?
You probably tried all kinds of free vpn, proxies but as we all know they are mostly blocked by sites such as netflix, hulu etc...

With my method you'll be able to unlock all kinds of geo-locked services.

You can get it right now right by clicking HERE.

If you cant pay with btc, I also accept skrill and neteller.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:42:37 PM

I've been looking for this for a long time already. If this method of yours will work then it'll be really nice. I'll wait for your method in pm.
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

Its easy but its free for only 14 days.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:22:37 PM

hola?  Shocked
rajat08

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:24:13 PM

hola?  Shocked
I think its blocked.Not sure
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:41:41 PM

hola?  Shocked

Nope.

I've been looking for this for a long time already. If this method of yours will work then it'll be really nice. I'll wait for your method in pm.

Of course it works, currently using it as well. And im selling it not doing giveaways.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:51:21 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 08:05:40 PM by bolinao

Will this method work on different devices ie Roku, smart tvs ? is there any special requirements like a certain modem or anything else ?  and how much are you selling for ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:42:28 AM

Will this method work on different devices ie Roku, smart tvs ? is there any special requirements like a certain modem or anything else ?  and how much are you selling for ?

This can be either done on your pc or your whole wireless connection. So if your TV is connected through the same router, all devices on the same router will have the US Netflix. Selling it for $20
Krusty guy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:05:03 AM

are you adding static routes to the router?
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:21:33 PM

no
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:34:42 PM

no
does your method have any significant speed drop like a vpn does?
Will we be able to stream Hulu or any other USA based tv channel using your method?
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:45:59 PM

no
Will we be able to stream Hulu or any other USA based tv channel using your method?

Im located quite far away from US, and with an average internet speed I dont have problems. At least not with netflix.
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

no

Im located quite far away from US, and with an average internet speed I dont have problems. At least not with netflix.
could you do a Speedtest on Netflix before and after you apply your method? Please do the test on; Fast.com

How about other USA based streaming channels? Is that supported too as well? I'm interested if the results is positive.
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:02:23 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 06:46:26 PM by danfoda

no

could you do a Speedtest on Netflix before and after you apply your method? Please do the test on; Fast.com

How about other USA based streaming channels? Is that supported too as well? I'm interested if the results is positive.

This is what I get when I try to test

"* Could not reach our servers to perform the test. You may not be connected to the internet" But I can assure you the speed doesnt drop nowhere close to the vpns.

After doing some research
You can use it for well over 100 streaming video & music platforms - pretty much everything you can think of.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

You have netflix, hulu or whatever, but you cannot enjoy all the shows that are not available in your country? You probably tried all kinds of free vpn, proxies but as we all know they are mostly blocked by sites such as netflix, hulu etc...

I will teach you how to unlock all kinds of geo-locked services such as US Netflix shows without any kinds of vpn or proxies that unnecessarily change your IP for everything you do on the net and you wont have to pay a dime. Except for the method, of course Smiley.

If you are interested message me or post here.
OMG! I have been trying to find something like this. VPN's never work on unlocking TV shows and movies. Where I live, I get only a third of the shows on Netflix. I am definitely interested in this and hopefully it works. Can you send me a PM telling me how to do it?
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

You have netflix, hulu or whatever, but you cannot enjoy all the shows that are not available in your country? You probably tried all kinds of free vpn, proxies but as we all know they are mostly blocked by sites such as netflix, hulu etc...

I will teach you how to unlock all kinds of geo-locked services such as US Netflix shows without any kinds of vpn or proxies that unnecessarily change your IP for everything you do on the net and you wont have to pay a dime. Except for the method, of course Smiley.

If you are interested message me or post here.
OMG! I have been trying to find something like this. VPN's never work on unlocking TV shows and movies. Where I live, I get only a third of the shows on Netflix. I am definitely interested in this and hopefully it works. Can you send me a PM telling me how to do it?

Messaged you..! Smiley
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:21:47 PM

Will it work with any modem and router ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:20:17 PM

Will it work with any modem and router ?

Yes it will
Mystique91

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

I would like to know this as well.. Smiley
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

I would like to know this as well.. Smiley

$20, feel free to message me if you are still interested.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: