Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo does not deserve to be a DT Member [ Valid Reasons Inside ]  (Read 1917 times)
LegalDiscussions (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:40:51 AM

First of all, I made this new account because I am worried he might red tag me. So anyways Smiley

One request : If you don't have a valid argument please don't give me advice or insult me or anyone.

Below are the reasons why I believe he should not be a DT Member in accordance with priority.

Reason 1 ( Maximum Priority )

The member girlbtc ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=458172 ) made more than 3-5 accounts , gave death threats to users and even blackmailed a user before paying him. Now all this leads to him being banned and even after his attempts of ban evasion, our talented DT members like Lutpin banned him immediately ( or anyhow they got banned )

Now the story doesn't end here, they opened a forum of their own. see here : http://girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum/index.php

The basic aim is to show btctalk down and slam us, anyways doesn't bother anyone right ?

Now the funny part is that Yahoo62278 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846) applied for a moderator there, even when he knows that the owner girlbtc is copying posts from here and pasting them in their own forum ( though they mention credit to the poster )

Why would you want to become a moderator on forum whose owner has such a cruel and horrible history and lately has been copying posts and in more than 50 instances they have been insulting btctalk.

The reason behind yahoo applying for mod there is because he is GETTING PAID FOR BEING A MOD !

There is a public group of girlbtc where anyone can join and check what I am saying.

So in short Yahoo62278 believes that if he is getting paid at other forum he would happily join there knowing they have a rivalry with btctalk and often insulting btctalk moreover had a very terrible behavior in this forum as they gave death threats and countless ban evasions.

Does such a guy deserve to be in Default trust ? You guys decide.

USERNAME OF YAHOO ON GIRLBTC FORUM : Gimli

Reason 2 ( Lesser priority )

Usually we expect the DT members to have a at least calm nature and not very aggressive and at least we expect them to obey the rules set by administrator, right ?

Now see this trust given by yahoo to bapparabi : http://prntscr.com/dvdffl

There is a clear rule that users must not be given trust based on their posting. And spamming isn't really scamming and trust reflects scam nature not spam, right ?

Moreover a calm DT member would have simply asked via PM to cool down a bit and that't it, did yahoo ever messaged bapparabi like that ?

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 12:59:44 AM

snip
Do you have any proof of this? Anything that links Yahoo and that user? I can't even find the user 'Gimli' on that forum, granted I didn't look very hard.

our talented DT members like Lutpin banned him immediately ( or anyhow they got banned )
Thank you Lutpin for using your DT powers to remove someone from the forum! Roll Eyes
Only Staff members can ban people. Being on DT doesn't make you a staff member and vice versa.

The reason behind yahoo applying for mod there is because he is GETTING PAID FOR BEING A MOD !
BREAKING NEWS: Man gets paid for doing job. Everyone shocked!

So in short Yahoo62278 believes that if he is getting paid at other forum he would happily join there knowing they have a rivalry with btctalk and often insulting btctalk moreover had a very terrible behavior in this forum as they gave death threats and countless ban evasions.
Why does it matter how much a place that a user supports likes Bitcointalk?
A staff member here, HostFat, supports BU and Roger Ver. Both of these are very anti-Bitcointalk and anti-theymos. Does that mean that he shouldn't be allowed to express his opinion or be on the staff team? No.

Usually we expect the DT members to have a at least calm nature and not very aggressive
Why would we expect that? DT members can be as aggressive as they like.

we expect them to obey the rules set by administrator, right ?
Which rule is this? Can you link it?

Now see this trust given by yahoo to bapparabi : http://prntscr.com/dvdffl
My my, what an aggressive trust comment! All of those curse words and insults! How can he sleep at night? Shocked
That comment isn't aggressive in the slightest. Stop crying.

There is a clear rule that users must not be given trust based on their posting.
No there isn't. This isn't, and has never been, a rule. Feel free to correct me by posting a link to where an administrator or moderator said this.

And spamming isn't really scamming and trust reflects scam nature not spam, right ?
That depends how you interpret the trust system. IMO negative trust shouldn't be immediately interpreted as 'scammer', although this isn't the place for a discussion like this.

Moreover a calm DT member would have simply asked via PM to cool down a bit and that't it, did yahoo ever messaged bapparabi like that ?
I'll bet you would know.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 01:05:22 AM

Tl;dr: (1st reason) Ranting about things not related to Yahoo's position on DT.

There is a clear rule that users must not be given trust based on their posting.
There is no such rule.

That would be a waste of time.

People do not get usually demoted for their personal opinions / actions non related to the trust system. Note: I did not verify the first claim as I'm not visiting that girlbtc forum.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

So you accept that your "maximum priority" reason is bullshit?

Guys first of all here is the rule which you all despite being so old here are missing

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0
-snip-
You missed the 'fine print' in that thread:
On feedback pages, you can leave trade feedback. There are no rules for this, but here are some guidelines:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

Y'all want calm moderaters on this here forum?   You need to get both eyes over ta the lending section.  Next stop, games an' rounds.  Turn left an' visit Investor Based Games.  Go straight, whereupon you land at Scam Accusations.  Then drag yo ass back to this here thread an' you tell me why any mothafucka on this forum, not even to say a moderater, should remain serene.  Ain't no way, honkey.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 01:17:26 AM

Guys first of all here is the rule which you all despite being so old here are missing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0
- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts.
Theymos is wrong ? Well then sorry tell me that and I will lock the thread.
Not only does he say that there are no specific rules as Lauda said, but he said that these are only guidelines. Guidelines aren't rules.

Yeah I have, but better ask yahoo to confirm, if he disagrees I will show everything dont worry I have archived all.
Why? Currently you're just making baseless accusations. It makes you look stupid.

and minifrij I guess you tried little, here it is ( link to his profile ) : http://girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum/index.php?action=profile;u=90
Admittedly I didn't look very hard. Thank you for the link. Now some proof would be nice.

Anyways I never said its a bull shit sir, because I have the proofs required and its upto you if such a guy who is friends with scammer/death threats sender/etc .. etc deserves to be in DT.
Then post them.

if that is ok then fine no issues, I personally have no revenge with yahoo, just want him to stay away from girlbtc that's it man !
Which is why you started a thread requesting him to be removed from DT? Because you don't want him to go on a website?
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4436

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:27:52 AM

You should probably do more homework buddy. Its not against forum rules to apply for a job outside this forum 1st of all. So im not gonna deny that I applied for a position there at all.

You should also get some logs from their skype group where i told the owner that trying to start a war against btctalk is not the way to grow his own forum, and that he needed to grow up and stop acting like a child. Im sure you didnt check that out huh.

You may also want to check and see the last time that account logged into that forum. Or maybe check to see if i have blocked girlbtc and his group on my skype.

You say you have no revenge with me, but lets look at the facts here. 1. youre too big a chicken to post from a main account. 2. you obv have some sort of quarrel with me or youd not try to tarnish my reputation. 3. Im not a chump(unlike you) i can respond to this with a laugh from my MAIN acct.

Let me finish this with this: This forum does not pay my bills. This forum will not dictate where i look to make money. Just because 1 person has certain views doesnt mean im not allowed to associate with said person. Im not breaking any rules period. I also since becomming DT have not went on a crusade and went power hungry. Check my ratings, i have barely tagged anyone.

Next time you try and be a big man do it from your main account and show you have balls. Also come at me with something better then this rubbish trash

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 02:08:42 AM

wait a min buddy, some of your famous lines let me sum them up now Smiley

http://prntscr.com/dvdytp ( yahoo thinks theymos might have some alts and is scamming , yahoo never talked with him theymos so he cannot say )

keep wachting this post for more.

http://prntscr.com/dvdz3q - yahoo believes lutpin has 3 accounts ( oh  wait mins later he says lutpin has 2 he confirmed )

http://prntscr.com/dvdzgw ( Yahoo believes Lutpin and Crypto-games.net are same , if so actually Lutpin should be banned, since he is trading trust between his own accounts , lutpin has given trust to each and every account related to crypto-games )

facepalm :/

I believe that Yahoo has been included in DT for the amount of campaigns he manages legitimately, I think in recent days only he has been noticed my Admin for that and had been included there.

The reasons i believe that Yahoo applied on girlbtc forum would be because yahoo live his life from revenue(BTC) that he generates from managing campaigns online , i believe he is not employed anywhere in real life(just what i believe).
As money is money so he happily encourages the stuffs that will bring him money.

Should he be excluded from DT?
Nah, I don't see any reason for him to be excluded, infact he is truthful as far as i can see. The amount of funds he manages with transparency is a plus point for him.

Being in DT member one should not down publicize this forum, and girlbtc is a Chinese pest believe me he cant even jerk 0.001 btc to anyone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 02:11:20 AM

The member girlbtc ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=458172 ) made more than 3-5 accounts , gave death threats to users and even blackmailed a user before paying him. Now all this leads to him being banned and even after his attempts of ban evasion, our talented DT members like Lutpin banned him immediately ( or anyhow they got banned )
I can't ban people. Try again.

http://prntscr.com/dvdz3q - yahoo believes lutpin has 3 accounts ( oh  wait mins later he says lutpin has 2 he confirmed )
I have another account, it's not hard to find it, I even marked that.

http://prntscr.com/dvdzgw ( Yahoo believes Lutpin and Crypto-games.net are same , if so actually Lutpin should be banned, since he is trading trust between his own accounts , lutpin has given trust to each and every account related to crypto-games )
I do own the bitcointalk account with the username "Crypto-Games.net". I had previously used this account for marketing purposes related to the site with the same name.
In no case I have left positive trust from one account I control to another. If you want to question my integrity, find something where you can. I'm as open as it gets about this.

and as Yahoo said he CONFIRMED lutpin has 2 accounts, so shall we give lutpin red trust ?
why ? because he gave trust from one to other account if yahoo is to be believe ( which yahoo CONFIRMS ) and hence trust between own accounts, a break of important rule.
You need to learn reading and you need to learn english.
For gods sake, it is even listed in the known alts thread.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:17:28 AM

You must be really slow in the head or something. Its public info the accts Lutpin controls. Go check the thread in this board. As far as the other trash youre trying to post, just because someone has certain opinions doesnt mean i share the same views. Grow up, your witch hunt failed

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LegalDiscussions (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:20:07 AM

You must be really slow in the head or something. Its public info the accts Lutpin controls. Go check the thread in this board. As far as the other trash youre trying to post, just because someone has certain opinions doesnt mean i share the same views. Grow up, your witch hunt failed

Also you mean that supporting a well known scammer/threat to other member/spammer/ban evader ....  in his btc-talk rival project is fine, right ?

JUST BECAUSE HE IS PAYING YOU MONEY, RIGHT ?
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:21:25 AM

Let me do your work for you

And your above has already been answered.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 02:22:32 AM

Actually with the account crypto-games.net you have always made posts .. we have done this we have done that means you are among the owners, no?
And if I write "We don't tolerate ban evasion on this forum", I'm an alt account of theymos and among the owners for bitcointalk.org?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6863

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:43:55 AM

I'm sorry OP, your English is so fucking bad that it takes far more time to decipher what you're trying to say than I'm willing to spend on a tirade against anyone on DT.  Stuff is far from perfect on this forum, but there's nothing you can point to (with valid reason) as to why Yahoo, Lutpin, or anyone else does more harm than good.  Personalities on this forum tend to be abrasive, and it takes little to provoke people around here.  It's understandable.  There are so many scammers and shitposters around that you need to be stern and authoritative, especially so if you have any sort of pull.  If people weren't that way, this forum would be the goddamn OK Corral, which it almost is anyway.

This is an argument you're not going to win, I can tell you that.  For someone to get booted off DT, they need to have seriously violated the trust of the community.  Like when TECSHARE got booted, or Quickseller, or escrow.ms (can't remember if he was DT).  Look at those examples and you'll realize the relative lack of strength of your argument.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:27:40 AM

I don't think participating in or being a moderator of the gitlbtc forum is a big deal. Although I would not be surprised to see someone not in the DT network (and not having decent amounts of positive trust) receiving a negative rating for participating in or working for the girlbtc forum.

Your second issue I agree with more. There is no reason to leave a negative rating for how someone posts, as this has zero to do with their trustworthiness. Someone having bad posts is the responsibility of the forum administrators to handle not anyone else. I would not personally give any credence to anyone who leaves negative ratings for bad posts. 
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 12:56:06 PM

So basically a guy who works for someone and even supports who has  "tortuned and given death threats, had several ban evasions, scams and what not ! " is fine ?
-snip-

Yes, I dont think it matters what yahoo62278 does elsewhere for their position on DT. Whats important is whether or not their ratings are helping.

-snip-
Your second issue I agree with more. There is no reason to leave a negative rating for how someone posts, as this has zero to do with their trustworthiness. Someone having bad posts is the responsibility of the forum administrators to handle not anyone else. I would not personally give any credence to anyone who leaves negative ratings for bad posts. 

This(!) is important to me and thus I ask you (yahoo62278) here and now, even though I wanted to do this later:

Please reconsider the following ratings you gave. Handling spam, trolls, etc. is what moderators do. You also need to work on your references they seldomly lead to a specific post and its not immediately clear what you are refering to (.new#new at the end of the url).

errorcoin22 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=706344 (trolling)
brazilcoins - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=681180 ("wasnt nice to me") - the user did scam though, feel free to just change the raing accordingly
bapparabi - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=543461 (spam)
pearl11 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=817528 (spam)
YTBitcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=763846 ("wasnt nice to me")
YTBitcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=763846 (disrespectful, fud)
Osarman - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=776393 (spam)
abhishek.g - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=665701 (incompetent, hassle) - no reference(!)
tbearhere - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=246826 (counter negative, over unresolved payment issue) - I dont care strongly if you keep it, but Id like to think you are above these ratings.
Fraxinus - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=184873 (spam)
siti25 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=870185 (trying to sell)
I agree with KWH
Incoming red trust man. You aint getting shit for that account.

No need for Negative, a Neutral will suffice. The said account is not loaded up with green Trust.
LeChuckDE - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=818051 - (Accusing me of scamming without knowing the whole situation. Maybe hes trying to be helpful but he obv has no business in the situation) - I dont think its is worthy of a negative either. It seems rather thin-skinned.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
romanticks

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:15:21 PM

Does such a guy deserve to be in Default trust ? You guys decide.

USERNAME OF YAHOO ON GIRLBTC FORUM : Gimli

I guess that's just Yahoo's business, it's not recommendable to have any relation with that guy but this is just an employment -and a personal decision- IMO and has nothing to do with deserving to be in default trust or not.

IMO default trust is about having a good judgment as well as not abusing it for personal gains, and as far as I know yahoo did not do that as well as being good and obtained the "trust" of plenty of people here.

Your best case would be to contact who had him added on default trust and convince him with these reasons, which will not work most likely.
Bitcointoshi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:55:57 AM

Any person that I can bring discussion about this?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1753847.msg17517451#msg17517451
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:57:51 AM

Any person that I can bring discussion about this?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1753847.msg17517451#msg17517451

For what, the same person who probably has a deep frustration about yahoo doing the same accusations. If he really violates the rules being set by lauda then let lauda do the decision which is obvious. Rules has been disccused properly and thats it
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

-snip-

Yahoo changed the majority of these ratings, even though I did not contact them via PM first, which would have been the better way. I apologize. Thus this issue is resolved for me, as - again - I dont care whether or not yahoo is or was a moderator on another board. What matters for me[1] is that I can rely on their ratings, which I now can.

[1] in regards to their position on DT

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: