16 - 21
22 - 29
30 - 39
40 - 49
50 - 59
60 and over

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin User Poll #1 - Age - how young are you?  (Read 2918 times)
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

Bitcoin User Poll Project

I'm developing a series of polls to identify some demographics about the bitcoin community, using the forum participants as a sample group for the larger bitcoin community. Please help me by completing the polls as they are posted. Feel free to share comments or debate the results as well.

The polls will cover the following topics - age, location, monthly income, bitcoin balance, etc.

These polls taken together can provide us a good picture of what the community looks like. I'll be happy to post all aggregated results here so everyone can benefit from the data.

Please spread the word to other users so we can great a response as possible!

Thanks!

I am 21 years old. I know that I am still young but I still wish that I have learned about bitcoin much earlier. I wish that I have learned about it when I was in high school because the time that I was in high school would be more convenient and also because that I have more free time back then. Young age can be a hindrance to think maturely but if I could go back to that time I know that I can handle it. I am so inspired with my friends who earns bitcoin at a good price that I wish I have known  about it much earlier.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

I THINK AGE 16-21 YEARS OLD. Im 17 years old and Im turning 18 this september. I think that age is the one of  most bitcoin user bitcoin that age teenager want money so they hant job and they can see bitcoin. But I dont know what age  is the more user of bitcoin. Its not according to the age the important is you can earn money online and bitcoin can help you. What age you are bitcoin is here to help you and gives opportunity to earn even what status you are
HabBear (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

This might be a target age to get interested in Bitcoin, the techy elements and all. But this isn't the age group that's driving Bitcoin price and acceptance growth, and the reasons why are: Older people have more money, thus can buy more bitcoin! Older people own businesses, thus can offer it up as payment for the goods and services their business offers.

I THINK AGE 16-21 YEARS OLD. Im 17 years old and Im turning 18 this september. I think that age is the one of  most bitcoin user bitcoin that age teenager want money so they hant job and they can see bitcoin. But I dont know what age  is the more user of bitcoin. Its not according to the age the important is you can earn money online and bitcoin can help you. What age you are bitcoin is here to help you and gives opportunity to earn even what status you are
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:38:02 PM

I'm just 19 years old and I'm proud that I'm one of the people who's been using bitcoin. By the way, I'm from Philippines and the price for each bitcoin is a lot in which that every time I earned some goes to my allowance, that help to buy things like components, books and school stuffs.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

I guess that the most people using bitcoin are under the age of 29, because it is pretty much a new technology and obviously, many of the youth people are into some tech news.
On the other hand im sure we have got many older guys ( or girls Wink) here, I have already talked to 52 years old bitcoin user, one of the early adopters too which has truly amazed me.

Bitcoin isn't for specified group of people, it was made for everyone's use worldwide.
We shouldnt  build a barriers between our community, but cooparate together no matter what is the age difference.

It is all about technology and new ideas, why would we want to be limited by some divides that we make on our own?
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

I'm 25 years old and I learned bitcoin from my coworker and my friend who has been into this for 2 years and his been making me jealous whenever he earn much money here but since he's always treating us whenever he earns lots here. Ever since he told me about this and how he earn money here, I've been interested and started earning too through trading and signature campaigns.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

I'm 25 years old and I learned bitcoin from my coworker and my friend who has been into this for 2 years and his been making me jealous whenever he earn much money here but since he's always treating us whenever he earns lots here. Ever since he told me about this and how he earn money here, I've been interested and started earning too through trading and signature campaigns.

Good to hear that mate. At least your friend has open door for you to have another earning as a sidelined. On a contrary, I think once should not just rely on signature campaigns because we don't know when will it end. What I do is the earnings I got from campaign, I usually put it to trading as well so that I still have bitcoin in my wallet whenever the campaign ends.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

I have the same experience.  Smiley I also learned about bitcoin from my friends which inspires me to join in this forum and to earn by joining signature campaigns. Since they have been a member for a long time and have been earning good they would also offer to treat us. The only difference is that they do not brag about it to make us jealous but they brag to encourage us into joining.  Smiley

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:08:45 PM

I'd say I'm old enough, but it doesn't surprise me at all that there's a large amount of people under 40 that use Bitcoin and then the use drops off pretty sharply after that. I have a feeling some of the -really- old people on there might just be putting their age high up, but hey, if they're really that old then good for them. It's always good to see a large spread of user ages.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

32 years old Sad but a young child inside Tongue .
Nice to see the category with more choice is mine ! (30-39!)

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:17:30 PM

20 years old and already aware of how money works hehe. I started bitcoin 4 years ago and didn't bother much only to rekindle my interest in 2014. Wish I bought bitcoins as many as I can back in the days and I shouldn't be living with my parents anymore. Oh well, with the help of bitcoin I will get my nice place too!

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

I didn't vote on the pool but i'm a teenager and even i'm a teenager, i already earning decent amount of bitcoin for month and i always put them in a cold storage for long term. I started when i was 14 yrs old and do a lot of faucet but realized that it was worthless later on and now i am a trader of altcoins which is my main source of income and i earn at least 0.1 per month.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:24:26 AM

I am 22 yr. old and I feel so great on earning bitcoin, even I am a bit late on this bitcoin but then I earned good amount so far and I can still handle my financial support thru this.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:44:39 AM

I'am 26 years old now, I was regret because I was late to know the bitcoin, I lose a lot of time and opportunity to earn bitcoin. But, it's okay, now even I have a good job, I also have a part time job.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:19:10 AM

I have the same experience with you mate, bitcoin was introduce to me by my friend and he tought me on how to earn here, and I also started my earning thru signature campaign too. I am 22 yrs old and happy of earning bitcoin in so many ways
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

34 or 17 I can't remember.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:58:39 AM

maybe 29 is too late if I'm still struggling to learn bitcoin, but I do not give up if it is happy and focus on something, I even let go of my primary job to choose a focus in the field of cryptocurrency, hopefully what I do will be useful for my future and family.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:50:44 AM

I am 22 years old and I hope it is not too late for me to be involved in this digital coin. How I wish that I have learned bitcoin when I was 17. I have so much spare time back then that I regret spending it playing computer games. I am a very hard working student back then and I know that I can do the same to earn bitcoin.

SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:16:32 AM

OK, guys, now I feel really old. I'm 32 and I heard about bitcoin less than two years ago. Of course I wish I knew about it earlier but what can I do? Some people are still oblivious to it, so everything's not that bad after all Wink
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:02:15 PM

I'm in the category of 30-39 years old.
This is the largest number of users. But I'm not surprised. At this age, people are mainly engaged in investment. Up to 30, usually everyone is engaged in training and marriage)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: