Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we will break the $2000 mark some day?  (Read 3909 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

Definitely, we will surpass the $2000 milestone in this year, or latest next year. Not only me is so optimistic, but Tim Draper predicted that bitcoin would be $10000 in 2018. We should learn patience from bitcoin investment, because patience is a virtue. Only bitcoin hoarders can make huge amount of fiat money and bitcoin.

I do think this speculation is happen on 2018 or some time. I think we will reach to 2000$ and above value on next halving. Before we can see multiple fluctuations in the price value. I hope we need till happen and check it. Many of the speculations are not happening in real.

the next halving is about 3 and a half year in the future. so you think it will take about 3.5 years to only rise 2x?
i seriously doubt it.
price has been rising with good multipliers over the past. in 2015 it went up 2.3x and in 2016 it went up 2.5x and before that i mean the years before MtGox pumping bitcoin and ruining everything, price was going up 2-3x every year.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:00:23 PM

Definitely, we will surpass the $2000 milestone in this year, or latest next year. Not only me is so optimistic, but Tim Draper predicted that bitcoin would be $10000 in 2018. We should learn patience from bitcoin investment, because patience is a virtue. Only bitcoin hoarders can make huge amount of fiat money and bitcoin.

I do think this speculation is happen on 2018 or some time. I think we will reach to 2000$ and above value on next halving. Before we can see multiple fluctuations in the price value. I hope we need till happen and check it. Many of the speculations are not happening in real.

the next halving is about 3 and a half year in the future. so you think it will take about 3.5 years to only rise 2x?
i seriously doubt it.
price has been rising with good multipliers over the past. in 2015 it went up 2.3x and in 2016 it went up 2.5x and before that i mean the years before MtGox pumping bitcoin and ruining everything, price was going up 2-3x every year.
I doubt it too,, very much. Last year, bitcoin price increases from $411 to $908.
Market Capitalization (Beginning of Year): $6,161,215,794
Market Capitalization (End of Year): $14,590,356,108
Price (Beginning of Year): $411.99
Price (End of Year): $908.17
Price (Annual High): $909.94
Source : http://www.coindesk.com/not-just-bitcoin-the-top-7-cryptocurrencies-all-gained-in-2016/
Yes, we can't just compare last year price and this year, then stated it will be the same. But, at least we know that bitcoin could leap more than 100% in a year. Bitcoin can't be predicted accurately, but we know the advantages and usability of it which attracts so many users. I believe bitcoin could reach $2000 by the end of the year or next year.
Frost (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:13:03 PM

Imagine it would happen today... there is clearly a bit more movement now. What would it take to push to $2000?
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:24:15 PM

We will definitely break $2000 at some point. It could be years though and the price will fluctuate until we reach that point. We will see drops in price below where we are now before we get there.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:21:12 PM

I am just wondering if the $2000 mark is realistic for the next years... what is you opinion?
definitely it is.I expect it happens in mid year and then there would be no stopping from there

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

Imagine it would happen today... there is clearly a bit more movement now. What would it take to push to $2000?

Legit demand coming from a growing user base. But as you may know, there is barely any real indication beside the growing transaction volumes to know whether or not people really get attracted to Bitcoin. That's why we can only assume that more and more people are finding their way to Bitcoin due to the increased transaction volume, and eventually also a higher price. Another major aspect that may help to significantly push the price forwards, is when we finally upgrade to larger blocks. I think it's safe to say that basically everyone in the Bitcoin world is waiting for that moment to happen.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:13:15 AM

i seriously doubt it.

There is no doubt that every years price of bitcoin increase significantly, during fisrt 2016 the price around 400 - 500 dollars ( with various fluctuations ) and know bitcoin price is 1000 dollars. I am sure that next years the price is growing up agagain rather than now

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: