Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart Passive Income  (Read 5913 times)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Any investments wherein your money works for you is a passive income, which don't need much attention and physical work. Just like investing in stocks or in bitcoin, it works even you are sleeping..
For something to be considered passive income it needs to generate some kind of revenue every once in a while, while the price of bitcoin goes up in the long term you cannot say that is passive income, after all if you bought one bitcoins five years ago you still have one bitcoin right now it's just that now is more valuable than in the past.

we still cannot say passive income if we cannot earn money in every day and we need to determine how much money that we want to receive in every day. maybe after bitcoin reach $20k we can say that with bitcoin, we can have a smart passive income but it still difficult because we know that bitcoin price always changes and we don't know when the price will be up and down and we only could follow what the price show to us.

Except if you sell your bitcoin in the price of 20k USD last year, for sure you have passive income now that you can use for your every day needs, for now we just need to wait until bitcoin price increase again than sell it in low price.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 07:18:22 AM by palle11

But in order for you to have a lot of visitors, you need to constantly update your website and give information.

This is a valid suggestion. It will give visitors and intending investors the confidence that the developers are constantly working on their project.

I am convinced that the best way to charge for advertising on your site.

The charge to the website should depend on the product or project. If the project is a very resourceful one. The one that the public desires, you know it will generate more traffic which will affect the price too.

I do not think it's easy

And if we let ourselves to be stopped by the difficulties of life and our world, we won't achieve much  Grin
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?

The easiest way is you can join some ads like google ads.
But I've experienced that, unfortunately, these days is hard to get profit from Google ads unless your site has a lot of organic traffic.
Another way, you can build a site, build a traffic and then sell it to web market such as https://flippa.com/
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

There are some good passive income in terms of cryptocurrency. If you try to engage in cloud mining you'll be able to see lots of opportunity. Even if you have stable job. you can do it simultaneously. you can also do trading since it does not require a lot of your time.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

In order to achieve one's goal and wanting to have his own business that will attract many investor and will really hit the market.. require good team effort, clear vision, good attitude and right connection to right people...because each one has a gift and a talent that can be shared...to advertise one's project or website.. as a saying goes.. two heads are better than one.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Today's modern era must certainly make us think smarter, if we just rely on monthly salary without trying to invest then we will forever poor, and with bitcoin investment then we can get passive income continuously.
portatifx

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

I think that if by putting up a good ad and even then not a problem, if there are other things that annoy others VIP registration is only for a few PLP.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

If you are sure that you will be attracting many visitors then you will make a good enough money with good ads itself and make sure that you do not fill up all the space with advertisement so that it annoys visitors, it all depends upon what kind of idea you are coming up with,the more the visitors the more money you are going to make.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

The Smart passive income at this years I think it came from throughout investments and tradings because I think it is only the way for you to earn money daily, weekly, months or even in a years.  In imvesting and trading it it depends on how you are knowledgeable ang wisely to think thay this is the right time to buy or to sell cryptos. And addition to that bounty campaign is a popular passive way to earn income by participating in a bounty campaign you earn weekly or monthly depending on the ICO's that your bounty campaign projects was involved.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

You have plenty options to earn passive income, but it will depend on the kind of website. Of course advertising is one of the most obvious, but you need to have enought traffic to get enought money too.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

I think that to start getting passive income is possible after the hard work only. Your idea isn't deprived of sense. You should have the fundamental knowledge of the basics and patience to start getting income
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

Everything that you have said could be used to make this site profitable. But since you haven't mention what this site is all about it's hard to say will it be realy that attractive to visitors and what more could you do to make profit out of this page. But the web page itself without constant administration will not give so much profit.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Big affiliate bonuses, some advertising from famous YouTubers at first and then you are set. Lots of people making videos, articles about your website and you sit back and enjoy your passive income.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

After running few blogs and websites, I have understood that there are multiple ways to monetize any website and each method has its own pros and cons. Preliminary, we can rent advertising space to others (includes buysellads, Google AdWords, Coinad etc). You can even ask for donation including Coinhive script to ask processing power. You can also allow paid membership with some benefits to your prime visitors. It all depends on how you are implementing these methods.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

it will be depend with your traffics mate i understand that advertisement is the best ways to earn so gathering your target visitors will make your site to have passive earnings, i think if you are just starting some mellow ads and a-ads can only give you smalle arnings but in due time when adsense been added you can't count your earnings anymore. hehehe good luck

Well you know I think that it will take time to run the site and make it well known around and advertising is something that pays very less .. sometimes they only pay you for the ones who completely watched the AD and not skipped it it's very different from what we think .

It's hard in it's own way but I would recommend to do reviews of products and stuff the paid ones if you are attracting good traffic it works .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

You can earn revenue using a variety of methods, including ad impressions, promotional texts that are paid for, and industry referral revenue. Of course, you do not have to overdo it or the user will be bored early on the site and leave the site without performing any activity. For that reason, it is useful to make all these income models carefully.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

The Smart passive income at this years I think it came from throughout investments and tradings because I think it is only the way for you to earn money daily, weekly, months or even in a years.  In imvesting and trading it it depends on how you are knowledgeable ang wisely to think thay this is the right time to buy or to sell cryptos. And addition to that bounty campaign is a popular passive way to earn income by participating in a bounty campaign you earn weekly or monthly depending on the ICO's that your bounty campaign projects was involved.
Trading cannot be consider as the smart passive income, to me i think that trading require a lot of study and effort, you need to remain as active in the market and must get news from the market regularly, while investment can be call as passive income because there you have to invest  your money for along time and to wait for the right time.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

while investment can be call as passive income because there you have to invest  your money for along time and to wait for the right time.

Passive income doesn't necessarily mean you need to wait a long time or that it per definition is a long term thing. Passive income just means that you earn money/crypto without doing anything. It's basically an automated process that lasts till you or another party end the term/investment. Obviously, the longer you enjoy a passive income stream the better, but it there is no fixed amount of time tied to it. It's directly also the reason why people love cloud mining so much -- they are technically generating income without doing anything, but it can't actually be considered income till you at least gained back your initial investment, which isn't all that likely....
FreeFerret

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Passive income - you still have to put the work in the first place to get the income and then you still have to monitor your investments to get the income - there may be some true passive income where you don't have to do much but you still gotta monitor it etc.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

For me there are some good passive income in terms of cryptocurrency. If you try to engage in cloud mining you'll be able to see lots of opportunity. Even if you have stable job. you can do it simultaneously. you can also do trading since it does not require a lot of your time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: