Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily use of bitcoin?  (Read 42389 times)
yuiyuga

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:45:03 AM

With bitcoin debit card it isn't hard to use bitcoins in your daily life because it's accepted everywhere. You can shop online or go to,your favourite supermarket. But paying directly with bitcoins is another story and that is much more difficult. There are still not enough places who accept bitcoins and that should be improved.

Yes bitcoin debit card has made things easier when it comes to shopping online as it can be used like other bank debit or credit cards and the best thing is there no extra charge for swapping your card at POS terminals and it is a good way to spend our bitcoins.

I agree with you - it's very convenient. Not all countries can buy such a card. In addition, one must remember that not everyone is ready to spend bitcoins every day. Some simply keep them
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:16:45 AM

That is great knowing that they are accepting bitcoin now, but I dont think that all of it's branches are accepting bitcoin, are they accepting bitcoin? I mean all the branches in the world? And I dont think that there will be problems about paying them because there is a lot of way to pay it quickly like scanning the QR code of how much they will pay, it is really quick and we don't need to wait foe the confirmations or think about the miners fee. I think these will be a problem if you are paying the cofee accross the world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:31:03 AM

That is great knowing that they are accepting bitcoin now, but I dont think that all of it's branches are accepting bitcoin, are they accepting bitcoin? I mean all the branches in the world? And I dont think that there will be problems about paying them because there is a lot of way to pay it quickly like scanning the QR code of how much they will pay, it is really quick and we don't need to wait foe the confirmations or think about the miners fee. I think these will be a problem if you are paying the cofee accross the world.

You are right - bitcoin is not accepted everywhere. In my country, I can not pay bitcoin for goods. Therefore, I can not use bitcoin for my daily needs. But I have a hope that soon everything will change for the better
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:55:12 AM

You are right - bitcoin is not accepted everywhere. In my country, I can not pay bitcoin for goods. Therefore, I can not use bitcoin for my daily needs. But I have a hope that soon everything will change for the better

As of now its very difficult to spend bitcoins especially at offline stores as still many people are not aware about bitcoins and that is the reason we don't find any place to spend them to buy anything but bitcoin is gaining popularity so lets hope that in near future it will become easier for us to spend our bitcoins for shopping.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

At the time I'm posting this using s for daily use can be a really big disaster as confirmation from past few days it taking more than 2 hours and also in my country there aren't any stores which accept  so I'll just save it in my wallet for now.
i think not in only your country all developing countries in the world don't have relevant stores to accept bitcoin or any online store or brand is accepting it. so the main use of bitcoin for us is to use it for investment purpose or to earn it from different source. so, in order to use it as a daily purpose it is hard to use.
I think that would be the best thing to do in the first place as the owner of bitcoin never really invented bitcoin so people could use it as a currency. If his plan was to start a currency he would keep the supply more.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

I think in everyday life, it is hard to use bitcoin because of it waiting time in transaction. Bitcoin is best suited for paying for online services like online shopping or any service on websites like fiverr where item takes time and there is enough time for transaction to happen.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

may use bitcoin is done every day, is only done by those who have bitcoin in large numbers. it makes them so do not hesitate to spend a bitcoin they got. Well, I only use it in a few days when I make an investment or trading.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

With bitcoin debit card it isn't hard to use bitcoins in your daily life because it's accepted everywhere. You can shop online or go to,your favourite supermarket. But paying directly with bitcoins is another story and that is much more difficult. There are still not enough places who accept bitcoins and that should be improved.

Yes bitcoin debit card has made things easier when it comes to shopping online as it can be used like other bank debit or credit cards and the best thing is there no extra charge for swapping your card at POS terminals and it is a good way to spend our bitcoins.
in my country we still do not have the facilities to use bitcoin debit card. although here in my area there are a lot of people who are using bitcoin but still here in my area there is not a singe shop where they accept bitcoin for shopping.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

now many payments using bitcopin without having to confirm my knowledge every transaction it would have sent and will not be withdrawn, so why every transaction must be with the confirmation, while will also be sent, so I think for a business like this does not need their confirmation
Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

in my country we still do not have the facilities to use bitcoin debit card. although here in my area there are a lot of people who are using bitcoin but still here in my area there is not a singe shop where they accept bitcoin for shopping.

In my country the same situation. But I do not really care about that, because I'm not going to spend bitcoin on buying everyday goods. I use my coins to invest in the Internet
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:07:15 PM

I am using bitcoins daily on trading and gambling sites but the fact is that usage of bitcoin is limited only in online world and its really difficult to use it in real world to buy physical things as there are no shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
yes that is right that in most of the area the facilities of bitcoin to be use in local shops are not available, but hope that in future we will be able to use bitcoin in our local shops also.
Deep BTC

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?

Bitcoin may not make sense for short purchases. But I think it would be more suitable for long term shopping.
For example, we can make payments for a product that we receive as installment with bitcoin. In fact, we can use bitcoin in the payment of products like coffee. When we enter an appropriate fee value, our transactions are confirmed within 10 minutes.
Rajchandu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:07:52 PM

Yes bitcoin debit card has made things easier when it comes to shopping online as it can be used like other bank debit or credit cards and the best thing is there no extra charge for swapping your card at POS terminals and it is a good way to spend our bitcoins.Mostly, I use to pay my top up or mobile load through bitcoin. That is teh fast and easy used of bitcoin. Although sometimes I used it to pay utilities but it will be converted first to local currency.
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:12:09 PM

BitCoin is slow, always has been slow and not good for day to day transactions as a currency. It's a good store of value, but not good as a low fee, fast transaction currency. Paying higher fees on microtransactions isn't good either.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

BitCoin is slow, always has been slow and not good for day to day transactions as a currency. It's a good store of value, but not good as a low fee, fast transaction currency. Paying higher fees on microtransactions isn't good either.
We have an option right now if you want fast transactions you should increase the fee for every transaction to avoid long delay when receiving or sending. .
And we have now an accelerator which is can help you to get confirm fast..
You can check here https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ and maybe it can help you increase the transaction  speed..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:28:56 PM

We have an option right now if you want fast transactions you should increase the fee for every transaction to avoid long delay when receiving or sending. .
And we have now an accelerator which is can help you to get confirm fast..
You can check here https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ and maybe it can help you increase the transaction  speed..

He wasn't talking about just the slow confirmation times but high fees as Bitcoin being used in our daily lives for the purchase of petty things cannot have high fees which will make trading difficult because not everyone can buy in bulk at once and hence this challenge will render it's daily use unpractical.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

i do not think that bitcoin transaction is slow because bitcoin transaction is no.1 fastest in the world and bitcoin transaction take few minutes and people feel too much easy with bitcoin transaction.
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:41:13 PM

Almost no one in a first world country needs to use bitcoin on a daily basis. They are just idealist purchases. Using bitcoin is slower and less inefficient with everyday in person payments than cash or credit. Uncensored transactions/ online transactions is where they shine.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:46:17 PM

i do not think that bitcoin transaction is slow because bitcoin transaction is no.1 fastest in the world and bitcoin transaction take few minutes and people feel too much easy with bitcoin transaction.
I agree with you, Bitcoin transactions are quick when you put a sufficient fees in your transactions. I think daily use of bitcoin is awesome. bitcoin will be more power of this use. I am using bitcoin a lot of times in one week. It's good for this community and generally for bitcoin as a cryptocurrency.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?
We also have here a Starbucks which is also bitcoin accepted, but on my experienced I never encountered to wait for an hour it was a couple of minutes then the confirmation is done. Maybe that would be depend in the location of the internet connection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: