Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily use of bitcoin?  (Read 42392 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

i use bitcoin everyday for my trafing activity and make good profit
sometimes use it to buy online game and digital goods
Yes and moshtly peoples always use bitcoin for trading activity with some method for getting profit include me
not many peoples who use bitcoin for buy something in internet and use bitcoin as payment method,
for right now bitcoin just be used for trading, gambling and some people use it for online shops
 needs couples years later for bitcoin be used for payment method.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:48:30 AM

I heard that Starbucks already started to accept bitcoin as payment. I don't imagine how it work exactly, because of I have no place here that would accept bitcoin. But I think such transactions in place that work with bitcoin all operations provided as fast as with a card.

We do have a lot of Starbucks here but i dont see any of those branch accpeting bitcoin as payment. Would that be only on your country? Hopefully I could see it in my place soon i love Starbucks coffee
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:01:55 PM

Daily use of bitcoin would be a great idea especially now. We are in modern era we can use bitcoin as long as we have internet connection. Bitcon would be helpful when it comes on paying our bills, use it in online transaction or maybe use in online shop. It would be great if it bitcoin have a card so that you can use it anywhere to buy things that you want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

Making a will is one of the ways for those who wish to leave their legacy in cash for their family. There are malicious people who abuse centralized power in the state to try to tax or even abolish inheritance. So the most correct way to leave an inheritance is to put the money into bitcoins, an asset where the government can not lay a hand.
In the will, the person who wants to leave the value, can write in the document what is the password of his off-chain portfolio. Thus, the heirs will have automatic and easy access to the money.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

Making a will is one of the ways for those who wish to leave their legacy in cash for their family. There are malicious people who abuse centralized power in the state to try to tax or even abolish inheritance. So the most correct way to leave an inheritance is to put the money into bitcoins, an asset where the government can not lay a hand.
In the will, the person who wants to leave the value, can write in the document what is the password of his off-chain portfolio. Thus, the heirs will have automatic and easy access to the money.

I agree. Especially when lawyers get involved and stuff. With a decentralize currency it's all private. My private key is in safe and my family know so if something happens to me they have access to my wallet. No documentation or rubbish needed. Just the trust of your family as it should be between your loved ones and you.

eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

I'm ready to use bitcoins every day. But for this I need a constant source of income in bitcoins. Now I do not have it. Therefore, I do not spend my bitcoins to buy everyday goods. I keep the bitcoins and wait for the price increase
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:34:39 PM

I which Starbucks was in my location it would be fun to spend some bitcoins their with friends, Cheesy
what's their is "KFC" and "Burger King" and both of em dont accept bitcoin. Embarrassed

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

i use bitcoin everyday for my trafing activity and make good profit
sometimes use it to buy online game and digital goods

Are you talking about daily trading activities? What are the activities? Can you tell me the details of your job? I feel curious about it. I only see people trading with bitcoin on trading platforms, I feel weird when you say you use bitcoin in daily trading.

maybe he wants to tell us about his trading activities in daily and he using bitcoin to buy altcoin or USD/Euro and then if he think that he make enough profit, then he can sell his altcoin or USD/Euro and he do it over and over again. i think its include for daily use of bitcoin because we can use bitcoin for every thing we want as long as there are any wallet to be used.
hanpoz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

I see that online stores are accepting bitcoins rarely. if the price would really increase and become stable (hope so), for sure it will give us a bigger impact especially if we used this as our daily life, then if would really happen then no doubt, the country would really adopt bitcoin.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:10:35 PM

I sometimes use my bitcoin for doing online shopping. There are some e commerce companies that accept bitcoin. Sometimes i use it for doing mobile recharge. But I try not to spend my bitcoin. I prefer it as an investment.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

I sometimes use my bitcoin for doing online shopping. There are some e commerce companies that accept bitcoin. Sometimes i use it for doing mobile recharge. But I try not to spend my bitcoin. I prefer it as an investment.
And then what? Using bitcoin in our everyday living is not really worth it, trust me, because look, if we are going to save and hold the bitcoins that we are earning per day, per week or per month, then we could have profits in the long run because of the bitcoin's price is always fluctuating, compare to if we are going to spend on our daily use, then, it would just be a waste or it is like we are throwing away the profits that we could make in the long run out of it.

As long as we could use fiat on buying things that we want or we need, there is no reason why we should use our bitcoin, unless, the things that we wanted to buy can be only bought by bitcoin, in my opinion.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

I use bitcoin to buy game. It is very convenient and I am happy that Steam has already accepted Bitcoin for many years. I hope that other gaming platform will start accepting this awesome coin
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

I see that online stores are accepting bitcoins rarely. if the price would really increase and become stable (hope so), for sure it will give us a bigger impact especially if we used this as our daily life, then if would really happen then no doubt, the country would really adopt bitcoin.
Yes, that's true. It only limited few countries so obviously there rare uses of this coin at a shopping mall except some online e-commerce sites. According to the place by place, purchases online through Bitcoin It would have been much easier or much be harder.
For me, keep going investment option to my everyday uses.
that is because  the use of bitcoin is very limited there and i am hopeful that when the users of bitcoin will increase there then it will also become possible that they will use bitcoin even in their local shops but i think it will take a lot of time because in most of the area the users of bitcoin o are very few and still people need good knowledge about bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

I always used bitcoin to for sending money ot my friends,ralatives, family and my wife. Aside from that Bitcoin was very useful to me in terms of putting load into my mobile phone and sharing load to my love ones. Also I used bitcoin to invest in other altcoin in the exchange platform.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:55:46 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can be used daily, but not everywhere, in the same Starbucks I heard that I accepted the crypt currency as payment.
randuwani

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

do not use bitcoin every day. Well, I limit the use of bitcoin maybe 2 times per week. I do so I do not use bitcoin I have with quickly, because lately, I use bitcoin quickly, so it is very easy to run out. so, I limit their use. spednding bitcoin is so hard.Here no one shopkeeper didn't know about bitcoin, So the don't accept bitcoin as a payment processor.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:45:46 PM

I use bitcoin to buy game. It is very convenient and I am happy that Steam has already accepted Bitcoin for many years. I hope that other gaming platform will start accepting this awesome coin
steam accepting bitcoin is a bold move yet the wisest, can't thinking more about the better result of steam acceptance toward bitcoin.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
surzy

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:00:26 AM

using bitcoin in our daily lives does not worth to be spend in the first place. We all know that the bitcoins price is always fluctuating, lower to higher, and higher to lower, which could be your profit if you didn't spend your bitcoin. People is especially sensible with bitcoin in this matter, but in real economy all prices are continuously moving up or down according to the basic laws of economy
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:07:15 AM

And then what? Using bitcoin in our everyday living is not really worth it, trust me, because look, if we are going to save and hold the bitcoins that we are earning per day, per week or per month, then we could have profits in the long run because of the bitcoin's price is always fluctuating, compare to if we are going to spend on our daily use, then, it would just be a waste or it is like we are throwing away the profits that we could make in the long run out of it.

As long as we could use fiat on buying things that we want or we need, there is no reason why we should use our bitcoin, unless, the things that we wanted to buy can be only bought by bitcoin, in my opinion.

We dont live the same way you do.
Some people need that bitcoin to exchange for fiat and to buy daily necessities.
Not all have the luxury to have a large amount of money that they wont need to spend the coins.
We must understand this things. Some of us here are paid in bitcoin currency and how will they pay their bills if they wont exchange it.
I wouldn't say they are lazy people who didn't find a real job but they have their own reasons. Some may just have preferred staying at home with their kids.
ghozgila

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:26:08 AM

i'm sure someday bitcoin can make it more faster about the transaction. Actually it's the biggest issue though for using bitcoin as the payment in real life. bitcoin needs to become a useful currency that is accepted, it does not need to be accepted everywhere or used everywhere but at least it needs to become a major competitor to paypal and other online payment systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: