Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PTRN] ICO/Crowdsale - Pattern Open Source Labs  (Read 1992 times)
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:34:04 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 03:44:35 AM by Skyrik

Great Website. - LOL
First question: who are you? Linkedin, github, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:41:20 AM

when ico selling
and where link youre pattern coin in counterparty asset
and ico selling direct youre addres or use escrow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
extantproject (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

A/S/L?
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:58:42 AM

A/S/L?

lol. So old school!

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:00:07 AM

I think we scared off the dev.  Grin

its actually the opposite. people got scared to them and attack to the point they back off and call the project off Smiley these people are not new here in the forum. if they are indeed faithful to being a coin dev, they need to show themselves. let the investors know who they are so they can blame someone whenever they need to let it out their chest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bittrojan

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:01:12 AM

its actually the opposite. people got scared to them and attack to the point they back off and call the project off Smiley these people are not new here in the forum. if they are indeed faithful to being a coin dev, they need to show themselves. let the investors know who they are so they can blame someone whenever they need to let it out their chest.

Never going to happen.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:30:22 AM

Never going to happen.

never indeed. and so does the funds, funds will never flow as well.
the users in the forum already are aware for the lies and scams. they can ask for funds elsewhere but never here. i doubt they can get even just 5 btc for this project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

Never going to happen.

the users in the forum already are aware for the lies and scams. they can ask for funds elsewhere but never here. i doubt they can get even just 5 btc for this project.

Are you kidding? They will just dump in the wild dozens of shitICOs, then come here again with the superMEGAhyper technology and the dumbasses will line up to give them hundreds of bitcoins again and again.  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
bittrojan

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:28:44 AM

Never going to happen.

Are you kidding? They will just dump in the wild dozens of shitICOs, then come here again with the superMEGAhyper technology and the dumbasses will line up to give them hundreds of bitcoins again and again.  Wink

No not this time and not for this one but it will happen again sometime, just got to be ready because you can make a lot of money being an ico flipper.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

Never going to happen.

No not this time and not for this one but it will happen again sometime, just got to be ready because you can make a lot of money being an ico flipper.

Yea this is going no where but the best is to just invest in every single ICO you read on here and you will be rich someday  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
bittrojan

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

Never going to happen.

Yea this is going no where but the best is to just invest in every single ICO you read on here and you will be rich someday  Wink

That's the worst advice ever and a sure way of going broke. For real!

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:35:25 PM

Another scam exposed. So many ICO scam attempts these days. Good to see that this did not see any light and no one falling for it.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

What the hell are u talking about? Are u scared of his face or his attitude? This assbent token is no better than thousands if not millions of kindred shits existing in parent threads, u can see them being bashed, twisted, and abandoned at no mercy, yet u talk about blame and why noobish investors find themselves unsatisfied with short lived instruments. U might be a sissy and have no life if u spend ur time in topics like this one.

bittrojan

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:01:09 AM

Another scam exposed. So many ICO scam attempts these days. Good to see that this did not see any light and no one falling for it.

We are not the same noobs we was 2 years ago and you can tell that the ico's are drying up and collecting no money for the most part because they are all scams. Mostly.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: