Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Meetup in Pakistan  (Read 2521 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:00:25 AM

Any meetups scheduled for Pakistan in the near future? Have not heard of any such event at all, would really be interested in such event especially if it is in Lahore or in Punjab.
Any parties or people interested in planning?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Pakistan has the internet?  And BITCOIN?  Whhaaaaatt?
bittermax

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:39:52 PM

MATE IT'S A NUCLEAR POWER
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:28:24 PM

It will be fun if there could be any sort of meet up. Islamabad will be the best option being the country's capital city...  Smiley
bitmanReturns

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

Yes, Pakistan has "internet", and cmon man stop being so stereotypical.
BTCwoker

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:29:01 PM

yes, Pakistan has the internet and bitcoin as well. A large number of transactions are taking place at once. so, everything is not what it seems  Smiley  
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:11:27 PM

I am shocked.   I thought it was an Islamic government.   Islam is a stone age religion that legitimately believes magical pixies are inside nuclear power generator equipment.

At last check, Islamic Governments were completely backwards in technology, science, education, and advanced society.
They still stone women to death for being raped.
They still dress in rags.

Forgive me for finding it to be a surprise that they have electrical power in average homes, when the average home in an Islamic Governed country lacks running water and basic utilities we have grown to expect as normal.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:50:40 PM

I am shocked.   I thought it was an Islamic government.   Islam is a stone age religion that legitimately believes magical pixies are inside nuclear power generator equipment.

At last check, Islamic Governments were completely backwards in technology, science, education, and advanced society.
They still stone women to death for being raped.
They still dress in rags.

Forgive me for finding it to be a surprise that they have electrical power in average homes, when the average home in an Islamic Governed country lacks running water and basic utilities we have grown to expect as normal.

One of the most ignorant posts on this forum, if you truly believe this?

You fault the people for their corrupt government that does not put resources back into the populous?

LMAO that's like sayin all germans are nazis.  Your name says it all.........clown  Roll Eyes

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: