Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to convert money into BTC?  (Read 10830 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

For me it is more easier for me to use localbitcoins for local currencies. We have a wallet that is connected to remittance center and some bank for cash outs. We can only use it here in our country. It is more easier for us to convert our bitcoins in to local currency, We have many ways how to do it. 

i have not familiar with what you mean by "remittance center", can you give a quick definition?
I think what he meant by using the local exchange. he can withdraw the money directly to local banks without the need to enter complicated as swift code or the like.
Local exchange helps bitcoin to be converted and easily deposited on bank accounts. Several trading and bitcoin exchanges have been making the conversion from bitcoin to money and vice versa. There are traders who can be met in person and conversion can be done.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

I cant suggest you better way then i use because, I have contact with big trader of india who helps me to convert real money into bitcoin and bitcon into real money. its just hazzel free task for me to convert bitcoin and fait. he is just a god for me. his honesty makes me become fan and support him. Thanks trader Alpesh
lienfaye

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

i suggest you to try cryptopay. you can buy bitcoin from there. beware from scammers there's a lots of scam stores who can stole your money. there's another website name Localbitcoin its a great site to exchange money into bitcoins good luck  
Well good thing here in our country we dont experience any problem converting our money into cash because our local wallet has many features where you can cash out your money directly to your banks or preferred remittance to receive your money. it has also no charge so its very convenient.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

i suggest you to try cryptopay. you can buy bitcoin from there. beware from scammers there's a lots of scam stores who can stole your money. there's another website name Localbitcoin its a great site to exchange money into bitcoins good luck  

I'd rather go to a local ATM and buy some BTC instead, it's fast, easy and safe. You protect your identity too.. I luckily have one just one minute walk from my home which is great! The only thing I don't like is that they offer BTC for $30 over the price.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:24:08 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 07:44:58 PM by Kevin77

Everyone have their own method to convert BTC to fiat and Fiat to BTC. Now we all have some third party exchanger in all country. In my country we have some exchange in that few people will buy our coins for a high price but the site looks not good and not much recommended. Only one site is good recommended, but they will buy my coins exact price what Google shows. And their selling price is very much high so I will not buy any coins only I will sell my coins.
Many people are not really the type who buys bitcoin from the local exchangers, I mean the people on this forum only want to sell it, I know that the best way to buy bitcoin is through localbitcoin which is a site that allows people to sell and buy bitcoin with extreme security, I tried selling my coins there and they offer a good price.

My easiest way must be using bitcoin debit cards but I am not using it frequently as I am having my day job to support my living. My bitcoin earnings are just for saving.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

There's a website called payplux or you can visit payplux.com and have them exchange your bitcoins to my local fiat or vice Versa, you can as well try crypto pay or local bitcoins; you should be fine with any of the above.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

I'd rather go to a local ATM and buy some BTC instead, it's fast, easy and safe. You protect your identity too.. I luckily have one just one minute walk from my home which is great! The only thing I don't like is that they offer BTC for $30 over the price.

That is 3% if I'm not wrong, its not so big fee. In my city there are only 2 ATM's, fee is somewhere around 8%, which is much higher. But in my country bitcoin is not much appreciated yet, so in the future when there will be more competition, I expect to them to lower their fee's.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:46:57 PM

Though many countries are accepting bitcoin and I heard also that many banks are helping to exchange bitcoin to fiat.But in my country bitcoin is unknown to most of the people, so converting bitcoin to Fiat is not easy for me.I have to contact with some trusted guy on FB who give me FIAT for bitcoin.It's not safe for me because they can do scam anytime, but I cannot but trust them.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

For me it is more easier for me to use localbitcoins for local currencies. We have a wallet that is connected to remittance center and some bank for cash outs. We can only use it here in our country. It is more easier for us to convert our bitcoins in to local currency, We have many ways how to do it. 

i have not familiar with what you mean by "remittance center", can you give a quick definition?
I think what he meant by using the local exchange. he can withdraw the money directly to local banks without the need to enter complicated as swift code or the like.
If you are talking about the exchanges that are available on country base then yes you are right withdrawal from that is much easier but if you are talking about local bitcoin exchange then it is not the same easier as local exchanges in some countries. The most better is the way when exchange with your friends locally.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

Though many countries are accepting bitcoin and I heard also that many banks are helping to exchange bitcoin to fiat.But in my country bitcoin is unknown to most of the people, so converting bitcoin to Fiat is not easy for me.I have to contact with some trusted guy on FB who give me FIAT for bitcoin.It's not safe for me because they can do scam anytime, but I cannot but trust them.

In the case there are no banks vs exchanges localbitcoins is the only hassle free solution. Trading with third parties on fb, tw etc. can be risky.
Same applies for localbitcoins but at least there are reviews and history of a buyer/seller.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

I think it would be better to buy or sell bitcoin on the exchange. be careful with third parties, even if they give discounts or higher prices or cheaper.
but the third party is very risky. could be a scam
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

I have met with this problem several times and many others too met with this problem. We consider global accessibility a great advantage of BTC with very good reason. Technically, BTC is available from anywhere, anytime. The issue is coming down to communication. Assuming that your partner is not a BTC holder already, how do you have him exchange his money into BTC?

Even when BTC has these advantages, other payment processors have not and when people have to exchange money from any other payment processor into BTC, transaction issue comes from the other payment processor like PP holding back money or certain banks do not execute transactions in certain time intervals. How do we get around this?

I thought a payment processor where you can pay with a simple SMS or call from your phone credits and receive some BTC would be very useful.
You have Only Two Ways By Which you can Convert your Money into Bitcoins that are as Follows:-
1) You can Convert your Money into Bitcoins Directly By Just Purchasing it From Localbitcoins.com website.....
2) Or You Can Find a Bitcoin Trader in your Area then you can Exchange your Money into Bitcoins through the Exchanger......

Yes, I almost agree with this opinion, and perhaps trust with whom we conduct transactions still have to watch out to avoid things that are not desirable, unless the place we were already available place to facilitate it then it would be able to allow us to do the transaction and I was very lucky because I could do it all with ease.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:05:20 PM

I have met with this problem several times and many others too met with this problem. We consider global accessibility a great advantage of BTC with very good reason. Technically, BTC is available from anywhere, anytime. The issue is coming down to communication. Assuming that your partner is not a BTC holder already, how do you have him exchange his money into BTC?

Even when BTC has these advantages, other payment processors have not and when people have to exchange money from any other payment processor into BTC, transaction issue comes from the other payment processor like PP holding back money or certain banks do not execute transactions in certain time intervals. How do we get around this?

I thought a payment processor where you can pay with a simple SMS or call from your phone credits and receive some BTC would be very useful.
You have Only Two Ways By Which you can Convert your Money into Bitcoins that are as Follows:-
1) You can Convert your Money into Bitcoins Directly By Just Purchasing it From Localbitcoins.com website.....
2) Or You Can Find a Bitcoin Trader in your Area then you can Exchange your Money into Bitcoins through the Exchanger......
The later part you mentioned " localbitcoins" has made my life easy man and I have been buying and selling bitcoins since many months now. I prefer to directly pay via bank but guys really if you haven't tried LBC yet you should try it now.
Other than that I suggest you to upload money to paypal and buy btc from services like : wesellbitcoins and others.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

You can convert your bitcoin into fiat by exchanging it on different trading sites then sending it to your another fiat online account where you can withdraw your money. You can also try localbitcoins.com because that site is one of the easiest way to convert or sell your coins but always be careful in doing transactions.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

Well, first he must have a bitcoin wallet, for him to receive his bitcoin if he will convert his money to bitcoin, and the one that will going to help him with that is you. Since he is your friend and you want your transaction to be fast, then tell him that you are going to sell your bitcoin to him, so that he can convert his money to bitcoin, simple as that.

It is because not all the payment processors accepts bitcoin, like for example, there are just some banks that is accepting bitcoin for the supported transactions that they have, like here in country(Philippines), one of the bank account here in the Philippines is accepting bitcoin, here is the article

http://­www.newsbtc.com/2017/­02/08/­philippines-bangko-se­ntral-recognizes-bit­coin-payment-system/
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:23:17 PM

Easiest way to convert fiat money into Bitcoin or vise-versa for me is local exchange where I always am able to do any transaction online in matter of minutes. Earlier I was buying using different platforms outside of my country. It has been much more flexible and reliable way now doing everything locally.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:33:17 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 10:09:21 AM by tuvok007

For me the easiest way to turn my cash into btc is to use an atm half an hour away from my house. There"s no faster way for me, if I send my fiat from my bank account to bitstamp for example, i"ll have to wait a couple of days.... ATM definitely the fastest way for me. But there"s only one problem, ATM fee is 8,9 percent  Roll Eyes
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:13:25 PM

I get very fascinated and excited when I hear bitcoins ATMs but I wonder how they work how exactly they pay and really can you suggest me where in India we can find such ATM ? I will surely visit that whenever possible and see how things work.
By the way can we sell bitcoins too to the ATM ? sounds odd but I thought maybe its better to ask Smiley
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:15:54 PM

For me the easiest way to turn my cash into btc is to use an atm half an hour away from my house. There" no faster way for me, if I send my fiat from my bank account to bitstamp for example, i"ll have to wait a couple of days.... ATM definitely the fastest way for me. But there"s only one problem, ATM fee is 8,9 percent  Roll Eyes
each person has a different way to exchange money they have become bitcoin. maybe some people will take advantage of the site exchangers reliable, but mostly again make the switch to someone immediately to maintain security

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
frendsento

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:17:19 AM

As for me the easiest way  for me to convert my fiat to bitcoin is to buy bitcoins in an online exchange service , Here in the Philippines we have an online financial service that allowed us to buy bitcoin conveniently , we use coins.ph to buy bitcoins in the most convenient way we are comfortable with , when you are here in the Philippines I will totally recommend you coins.ph
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: