Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazil dont has bitcoin  (Read 1499 times)
andrehorta (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 11:41:07 AM

Dears

I´m here to inform you, here in Brazil we would like to have much more bitcoin, we have a lot of demand but little offer.

We dont have miners here (because our eletricity is hight)

We dont have exchange here (mercado bitcoin stole us)

Is very hard to send money outside from Brazil, because we need to inform the governmant and pay a lot of taxes!

At the last day, when the bitcoin price it was $60, we would like to pay $100!!! We believe in Bitcoin.

The easy way to send bitcoin to Brazil is: if you have a bank account from Brazil (hsbc, itau, santander, bradesco, caixa, bb) you can trade with brazilian and gain 15% at bitcoin price.

Help us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreddyFender

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Shamantastic!

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 01:30:47 PM

Original posting:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2474.msg0

saw caveden online yesterday
please check with him for update on  best exchange

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:14:42 PM

Is very hard to send money outside from Brazil, because we need to inform the governmant and pay a lot of taxes!

You aren't able to send an international bank wire (USD) to Mt. Gox?    That's the method most everywhere else in the world has to fund their accounts there.   In the U.S. we do have the low-cost Dwolla transfers from our banks but that incurs delays of many, many days.

At the last day, when the bitcoin price it was $60, we would like to pay $100!!!

So would have everyone else.  That price wasn't unavailable to you because you were in Brazil, that price was unavailable because few people already had cash at Mt. Gox and the timing of restoration of service was such that it occurred essentially after anyone could send more funds via bank wire to catch the selloff.

So the only potential buyers were those with cash already at that exchange ... a tiny subset of all those wanting to buy and hold bitcoins.

The easy way to send bitcoin to Brazil is: if you have a bank account from Brazil (hsbc, itau, santander, bradesco, caixa, bb) you can trade with brazilian and gain 15% at bitcoin price.[/quite]

If the exchanges won't be allowed to co-exist with the banks then in-person trading, person-to-person, for cash, will probably be the path to pursue.  LocalBitcoins is one such tool to help with that.

To get a supply of coins within the borders encourage businesses who export to accept bitcoins as then there will be bitcoins available for purchase domestically.    Additionally, those businesses in the travel industry are great candidates to accept bitcoins.     Since bitcoin isn't a company, there ins't someone who is going to come in and give the hard sell to these merchants.   It will need people like you promoting the idea to make it happen.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

toffoo

Activity: 408
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:11:39 AM

I am trying!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167697.0

But even with lots of buyers it can still be difficult to reliably and safely to sell bitcoins to people directly.

andrehorta (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:08:58 PM

Thank you for your repply!

You aren't able to send an international bank wire (USD) to Mt. Gox?    That's the method most everywhere else in the world has to fund their accounts there.   In the U.S. we do have the low-cost Dwolla transfers from our banks but that incurs delays of many, many days.

Here the governament demands a invoice to send money outside from Brazil, at we are taxed with 17 or 22%.

At the last day, when the bitcoin price it was $60, we would like to pay $100!!!

So would have everyone else.  That price wasn't unavailable to you because you were in Brazil, that price was unavailable because few people already had cash at Mt. Gox and the timing of restoration of service was such that it occurred essentially after anyone could send more funds via bank wire to catch the selloff.

So the only potential buyers were those with cash already at that exchange ... a tiny subset of all those wanting to buy and hold bitcoins.

OK

The easy way to send bitcoin to Brazil is: if you have a bank account from Brazil (hsbc, itau, santander, bradesco, caixa, bb) you can trade with brazilian and gain 15% at bitcoin price.[/quite]

If the exchanges won't be allowed to co-exist with the banks then in-person trading, person-to-person, for cash, will probably be the path to pursue.  LocalBitcoins is one such tool to help with that.

To get a supply of coins within the borders encourage businesses who export to accept bitcoins as then there will be bitcoins available for purchase domestically.    Additionally, those businesses in the travel industry are great candidates to accept bitcoins.     Since bitcoin isn't a company, there ins't someone who is going to come in and give the hard sell to these merchants.   It will need people like you promoting the idea to make it happen.

andrehorta (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:10:39 PM

Yes i know! I did a bitcoin card in Brazil, but the governament prohibit me to do this, after 6 months. I will release a new exchange in Brazil in few days.
andrehorta (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:11:20 PM

I am trying!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167697.0

But even with lots of buyers it can still be difficult to reliably and safely to sell bitcoins to people directly.

Toffo

I would like to try again to buy bitcoin with you, please, lets try again?

Thank you
btcforall777

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:17:30 PM

what city are you in? what form of payment can you make? I am in Jacarei, Sao Paulo. Maybe i can help you
andrehorta (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 12:08:11 AM

what city are you in? what form of payment can you make? I am in Jacarei, Sao Paulo. Maybe i can help you

I´m in Belo Horizonte - MG.

I can pay by bank transfer accout, Itaú, Caixa, Santander.

If you have a lot of bitcoin, i can travel to SP to buy in cash
bitcoinscanada

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:40:05 PM

Dears

I´m here to inform you, here in Brazil we would like to have much more bitcoin, we have a lot of demand but little offer.

We dont have miners here (because our eletricity is hight)

We dont have exchange here (mercado bitcoin stole us)

At the last day, when the bitcoin price it was $60, we would like to pay $100!!! We believe in Bitcoin.

The easy way to send bitcoin to Brazil is: if you have a bank account from Brazil (hsbc, itau, santander, bradesco, caixa, bb) you can trade with brazilian and gain 15% at bitcoin price.

Help us!

Boa sorte.. tudo vai dar certo com tempo..
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:56:24 AM

This is where an altcoin could do wonders.

Create the BrazilCoin, mine it in Brazil, get it on an exchange like BTC-E or VirCurEx, sell it for BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: