Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Graphics in Vector Format (Illustrator)  (Read 58716 times)
btc_tool

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 12:54:00 AM

Bitboy ,

Thanks for the svg's I messed around with them for a bit and came up with 2 variations on the same theme:

what do you think of this first one with the 'i' and the 'L' joined? Is it me or it is wierd? I am wondring if it is hard on the eyes?
http://imgur.com/3Q467VK

here is a version 'seperated'
http://imgur.com/oJe2KBy

Thanks and any opinion(s) welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitboy (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 02:09:11 AM

Bitboy ,

Thanks for the svg's I messed around with them for a bit and came up with 2 variations on the same theme:

what do you think of this first one with the 'i' and the 'L' joined? Is it me or it is wierd? I am wondring if it is hard on the eyes?

Hi,

Glad to hear you find the SVG useful. Regarding your logo, the joined version doesn't really work for me. Perhaps, it would work if the joined element is of the same alphabet. So in this case, I prefer the normal "separated" version.

Cheers.

I did not receive any private messages or instruction from anyone before, and when I first created those graphics, not even from SN.
btc_tool

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:46:47 AM

Thanks for confirming that for me. I am wondering what you meant by 'Perhaps, it would work if the joined element is of the same alphabet. ?

Did I use different fonts top to bottom?
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 04:02:26 AM

Bitboy ,

With the name "Bitcoin Tool Store" you have so many possibilities. 

Tools crossed with a Bitcoin logo behind them but still mostly visible. 

A more industrial Bitcoin logo (screws or bolts in it)

Hex head bolts with the Bitcoin logo in them

Tools arranged in a circle around the logo. 

btc_tool

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 05:09:05 AM

Yes I am sure there is a lot more can be done. I am not the real 'creative' type, but I  know I do like 'clean' and am not a big fan of 'cheezy'. This design will likely get me going. Perhaps once I am up and running, i can look at fixing up the theme it a little.
bitboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 09:21:20 PM

Thanks for confirming that for me. I am wondering what you meant by 'Perhaps, it would work if the joined element is of the same alphabet. ?

Did I use different fonts top to bottom?

I meant to say if the joint element is made of two "i". But obviosly it wouldn't work here because the bottom word is "tool" rather than something end with an i. That is just my opinion anyway. Hope this make sense.

Is your shop based in the US?

I did not receive any private messages or instruction from anyone before, and when I first created those graphics, not even from SN.
btc_tool

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 12:04:14 AM

no, we are located in Ontario, Canada but, hoping to ship to the USA and other countries also
connierebel

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:21:35 PM

This might be a stupid question, but how can I right-click and save an Illustrator file? when I right-click and choose "save picture as..." I only get the option to save as a jpeg file. Thanks.
bitboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:48:35 PM

This might be a stupid question, but how can I right-click and save an Illustrator file? when I right-click and choose "save picture as..." I only get the option to save as a jpeg file. Thanks.

Hi,

Are you using Windows? When you right click, do you see any options of "saving link file as…" rather than "saving picture as…". The former is the one you need to use in order to save the .ai file to your computer if it is there. Hope that helps.

canbike

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:55:50 AM

Feel free to host this files on your server. BTW, no attribution is needed.

Thanks bitboy! I'm hosting the logos as separate individual SVG files and 900px PNG files.

Also made a GIF of the kitty Cheesy.

http://www.canbike.ca/public/images/030114/Bitcoin_Kitty.gif
DerekGA

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:46:55 AM

Hi Bitboy,

I see a warning at the top of the screen about this being an old post, but I wanted to let you know how glad I am that I found these, and say thanks for posting them. 

I'm in the process of building a bitcoin and crypto related blogging/informational/wannabe news site called ontheblockchain.net, and have been in need of a good "wallet" image to use on a page I have about bitcoin wallets, and this will work perfectly.  That one above the wallets with the falling coins is also really cool.
yesion

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:03:12 PM

This is great work.

I wonder if you'd agreed to design a logo for my bitcoin startup.

Regards,

Robert
dreamsorcerer

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:07:34 PM

why we don't create a new object with btc graphics?

mavrick951

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:18:32 PM

Very nice work! Thank you for sharing! Can I use it in my website? Should I pay you something? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: