Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PinIdea.io x11 asics  (Read 6002 times)
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

Great the stuff starts to arrive  Smiley

You guys who have received the miner have any pictures of the thing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaredthesovereign

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 04:48:39 PM

I picked up a Dr2 earlier in the month for around $1500 USD and have been satisfied with its steady performance at 450Mhz thus far.  The fan was louder than expected so I run it at level at 1 (not recommended, yes I know) but she hasn't breached over 34C and normally operates between 28C and 30C most of the day.  I like the unit enough that I will pick a few more up when some are available.  I'd also like to find some Baikal 150Mh units to stack in series as well.

Anyone have an idea on when more units might become available?  I expect their prices to increase as well ...

http://imgur.com/a/9JKxl
rotors

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

They should make DR3 miners or new model althougher. There is big market for X11 miners now, sadly they gone in semi-hibernation mode
bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 12:45:50 PM

SCAM!

I made order with this guys 20/03 for 5xDU-1 for 0.36BTC. Received confirmation, but never received anything afterwards. Order is still there as processing, but there is no contact info or any way how to get to them. VERY LIKELY they did runner. I suggest everyone to avoid them.

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

SCAM!

I made order with this guys 20/03 for 5xDU-1 for 0.36BTC. Received confirmation, but never received anything afterwards. Order is still there as processing, but there is no contact info or any way how to get to them. VERY LIKELY they did runner. I suggest everyone to avoid them.

So you're the one that bought them out during my pinidea group buy...well done captain.

maybe employ your deductive reasoning skills before panicking and you'd have figured out how to contact them.
Jestah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

I have an Eyeboot 49 Port USB Hub 60A Power Supply and 10x DU-1 PinIdea miners I'd be willing to let go.

Only used for a month or so when I bought it all last summer.  Had to pack up and power down due to personal reasons.

PM me an offer in Dash/BTC.
R0MD0C1

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

please
to all hoo buy from china
how did your devices arrive
did you paid any custom tva or tax
i will order from France, and it appear to be for sur that when it's DHL like shippement that there is a custom control --> tax when price exceed 20 €
so
ho's ordered , from where, did you have to pay something to your national custom guards???

I bought a cube miner and they wrote $36 on the custom declaration, but DHL asked me to pay €26 before the flight to France.. I send a mail to baikal for next orders. I think they will change that.
I don't know how it work with pinidea but I think it's the same.
akolyt

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:05:41 PM

Hi,

i am sry to crash in here but i found no other forum or thread for helping me out....

Problem:

bought a dr2 and it runs on the first look quiet smooth from the outside...BUT....the hashrate is moving high and low in very big scales..means from 20 up to 490..
the other thing is that there is no monitoring showed on the interface (just figured out the hs rate on the pool page)

even the graphics of the chips are not collered green even when it is running over 400 hs..

any one an idea about this?

if there is a solution i would pay fund the dude with ltc or dash

cheers!
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:58:12 PM

Hi,

i am sry to crash in here but i found no other forum or thread for helping me out....

Problem:

bought a dr2 and it runs on the first look quiet smooth from the outside...BUT....the hashrate is moving high and low in very big scales..means from 20 up to 490..
the other thing is that there is no monitoring showed on the interface (just figured out the hs rate on the pool page)

even the graphics of the chips are not collered green even when it is running over 400 hs..

any one an idea about this?

if there is a solution i would pay fund the dude with ltc or dash

cheers!

If you have the miner overclocked it will throw wild hashrate. The hashrate will be a little wild anyways due to the nature of pinidea gear...but overclocking the miners makes it spit out a higher variation of shares.

also, if you have it to auto restart then everytime the hashrate drops(which happens all the time) it will restart the miner and show no data on the dashboard page.

if you want the miner to run most stable point it towards coinmine.pl the suggested pool.

If you no longer want the miner pm me and maybe we can work something out.
akolyt

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

thx for the fast response!

the miner itself is lowered to 400mhz for more lifetime also coinmine.pl was chosen...

i will try that option to disengage the auto restart, let´s see what happens then.

but it is still weird that no monitoring is showing up and all the chips are in black colour...

any answers welcome :-)
not.you (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:57:54 PM

I believe the chips are only black until they have a decent number of shares and then they will either be green or red based on how many of those shares were listed as failed.  So if it runs for a decent amount of time it should change them from black.  Maybe check that auto restart setting like isoneguy suggested. 

I don't have any DR2's but the DR3's seem to have a very similar web interface from the screen shots of the DR2 I have seen.  My DR3's also show a lot of hashrate variance in the web interface.  I have one mining on nicehash and it seems to have much less variance then the others.  I also think these miners more than other asics I have owned are temperamental to temperature.  They don't handle high ambient temps very well at all or they get a lot more HW failures.
ldcomp

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:52:03 AM

is there a new firmware for pinidea DR3 for algo x14 support?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: