Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ?  (Read 19366 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:00:00 AM

If you have searched over forum then you might find people saying you keep that money in the form of bitcoin on your digital wallet. Well, I am also believer of that statement this is because it is easiest and safest investment with that much less money ($50). Take this, today 1 BTC = $ 1700 with that calculation you have got 0.029 bitcoins. The market situation currently says it will grow in its value a lot, like it can reach $ 2500 by the end of 2017 year. If that is the case then your $ 50 will turn into 0.045 something like that. Thats doubling of your bitcoins easily without really doing anything. :-)
no i do not think so that 50$ is such a big amount that if you will  hold it then you will certainly get a good profit. to me i think it  is really a very small amount of money and you have only one chance that f you will invest that amount in altcoin section and buy a cheap con who have good potential to increase its price the you can make some profit from it.
yes that can be right that it is such a small amount of money to purchase bitcoin with it and then hold it for a long time as it cannot give you a good profit and you will only wait for a long time. therefore i will also suggest to invest your money in altcoin section as from there you can get a good amount of money.
If you mean investing in altcoins ICO then i agree with it because ICOs is one of the best place to invest our money and most of the ICOs now is always getting success and the price of their coin is already pumping up and that is how we can make money from buying their coins for cheap rates because of ICO and selling it on an exchanger and getting at least 200% of our capital which can boos his progress from that $50.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:09:08 AM

If you have searched over forum then you might find people saying you keep that money in the form of bitcoin on your digital wallet. Well, I am also believer of that statement this is because it is easiest and safest investment with that much less money ($50). Take this, today 1 BTC = $ 1700 with that calculation you have got 0.029 bitcoins. The market situation currently says it will grow in its value a lot, like it can reach $ 2500 by the end of 2017 year. If that is the case then your $ 50 will turn into 0.045 something like that. Thats doubling of your bitcoins easily without really doing anything. :-)
no i do not think so that 50$ is such a big amount that if you will  hold it then you will certainly get a good profit. to me i think it  is really a very small amount of money and you have only one chance that f you will invest that amount in altcoin section and buy a cheap con who have good potential to increase its price the you can make some profit from it.
yes that can be right that it is such a small amount of money to purchase bitcoin with it and then hold it for a long time as it cannot give you a good profit and you will only wait for a long time. therefore i will also suggest to invest your money in altcoin section as from there you can get a good amount of money.
If you mean investing in altcoins ICO then i agree with it because ICOs is one of the best place to invest our money and most of the ICOs now is always getting success and the price of their coin is already pumping up and that is how we can make money from buying their coins for cheap rates because of ICO and selling it on an exchanger and getting at least 200% of our capital which can boos his progress from that $50.

I never invested in ICOs, it looks too risky for me and I don't see most of them being successfully, I see many ICOs failing and people complaining about it... If it's possible to have 4x initial investment profit it's very good, but I doubt a bit it's possible with a decent chance of success. Another options can be safer, but bringing a lower profit on short term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 02:16:28 AM

I never invested in ICOs, it looks too risky for me and I don't see most of them being successfully, I see many ICOs failing and people complaining about it... If it's possible to have 4x initial investment profit it's very good, but I doubt a bit it's possible with a decent chance of success. Another options can be safer, but bringing a lower profit on short term.

The chances upon investing at them is 50/50 since the price would surely dump since they have so many bounty hunters that can dump all the coins they accumulated for free and that could actually make the ICO investors lost their money but if devs had a good plans surely the Coin you have bought will be pump since first it was new and buyable.. But if you can't still afford to invest at them well be a bounty hunter and you can earn decently by doing some task at them.

VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:38:50 AM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Try Alt trade since that is one of the most profitable to earn bitcoin, risky yes but i know lot noobs that started small amount and made good profits, just be careful and do some research. Ask people whom you trust before trading.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Try Alt trade since that is one of the most profitable to earn bitcoin, risky yes but i know lot noobs that started small amount and made good profits, just be careful and do some research. Ask people whom you trust before trading.
Thats right trading is as of now is the best way to earn bitcoin or to grow your bitcoin. To prevent risky in trading you need more reasearch so you can know what coin is the best to buy or you can you know what coin have potential to increase. Always be carefil before buying coin and selling coin. Yes you can get help to the successful trader and gets some tips to them and some strategies. If you that you will earn bitcoin every week.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:00:32 AM

It is risky for you because you didn't do a lot of research about the coin or the ICO project. Most of the latest ICO now are successfully gained their required amount of invested amount and their investors already made a lot of money from their investments and i think it is all about research and information about the coin so you can have a chance to earn profits.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

For beginners enough to increase knowledge about trading, small capital will minimize the risk of loss. I recommend adding capital by following the bounty in the forum. After really understanding how to market. spirit. Wink

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:52:48 AM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

If you are newbie, I suggest you to invest your 50$ to buy xem in poloniex or bittrex, this was an awesome and really good for a long term basis investment, or you can also try to buy bay, neither dgb, those are good to buy and buy bitcoin for the future. Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

If you are newbie, I suggest you to invest your 50$ to buy xem in poloniex or bittrex, this was an awesome and really good for a long term basis investment, or you can also try to buy bay, neither dgb, those are good to buy and buy bitcoin for the future. Wink

I agree. This is a pretty modest amount and you can start with lesser known coins that have a good potential. This amount is also good to study how trading works. Use this to learn the basics and to practice with smaller coins before you go for the bigger coins like btc and eth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

You tell that you have 50$ but it's low amount for invest. i think you can earn with 50$ invest. if you know about coin currency you can trade. if you want to trade first you follow alt coin. other you can like revenue share site that earn limit profit. it's not risky.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

You tell that you have 50$ but it's low amount for invest. i think you can earn with 50$ invest. if you know about coin currency you can trade. if you want to trade first you follow alt coin. other you can like revenue share site that earn limit profit. it's not risky.

Trading on altcoin is more riskier compare on bitcoin so IMO invest on bitcoin is wise move since bitcoin has decrease at the moment, so it's time to BUY !
I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 2000 before 2018

Smiley
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Trading on altcoin is more riskier compare on bitcoin so IMO invest on bitcoin is wise move since bitcoin has decrease at the moment, so it's time to BUY !
I completely agree with you, but only in the case that the user is engaged in trade, who has all the knowledge for this. Because it is not easy to start trading and have at least a small initial capital, if without a theoretical and practical basis, you can lose everything.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

I completely agree with you, but only in the case that the user is engaged in trade, who has all the knowledge for this. Because it is not easy to start trading and have at least a small initial capital, if without a theoretical and practical basis, you can lose everything.

I agree with you. You need to have experience and a theoretical basis. But if it does not, then you can also try to start trading, but be prepared for losses.

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

You have a thinking like that since in the first place, you took that system having a too much risk to the point that you think many of the projects today are a failed one. If you will just look at the brighter side of the picture, that is the challenge here. There is no easy money here at least make some wise actions to deal with this kind of system and have a guts to take all the risks that will you faced.

To add in the first place, why deal with the project that obviously a failed one at first look at the start?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:32:02 PM

Well, we don't know which decision that has been taken by him but $50 still a good amount even though it is not so much.
Buy bitcoin at cheaper price and sell it at highest peak should profitable for the beginning, but you have to predict it precisely based on news and speculation. Then, trading bitcoin-altcoins could doubled your capital within a month, it won't be so easy and a lot to learn about.
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

Well, we don't know which decision that has been taken by him but $50 still a good amount even though it is not so much.
Buy bitcoin at cheaper price and sell it at highest peak should profitable for the beginning, but you have to predict it precisely based on news and speculation. Then, trading bitcoin-altcoins could doubled your capital within a month, it won't be so easy and a lot to learn about.
Good way to grow it is to be an active investor or a trader, you start with a small amount of money so you need to be very aggressive if you want your money to take you further, there are a lot of players in the community where were able to manage to grow their money in a short period of time so I believe you can if you choose the best method to generate money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

Good way to grow it is to be an active investor or a trader, you start with a small amount of money so you need to be very aggressive if you want your money to take you further, there are a lot of players in the community where were able to manage to grow their money in a short period of time so I believe you can if you choose the best method to generate money.
An investor does not need to be active in the case he is dealing with bitcoins. But continuous monitoring and updating knowledge on bitcoin related stuff are always recommended.

$50 must be a perfect amount to get into crypto world but it would have bought double the benefits if OP decided to act some 6 months back itself. But buying some bitcoins and saving them in cold storage for few years are the thing I prefer to do if I were the OP. I do not want to get struck with altcoin trading with only $50 capital.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

An investor does not need to be active in the case he is dealing with bitcoins. But continuous monitoring and updating knowledge on bitcoin related stuff are always recommended.

$50 must be a perfect amount to get into crypto world but it would have bought double the benefits if OP decided to act some 6 months back itself. But buying some bitcoins and saving them in cold storage for few years are the thing I prefer to do if I were the OP. I do not want to get struck with altcoin trading with only $50 capital.
Yes investing in bitcoin with $50 does not needed any kind of activeness for bitcoin to become profitable because if you are holding it for long term then there is no chance for you to be active because you just needed to be active you are planning to buy again. Long term investment is just like one time payment and just keep holding it for a few years to get a lot of profit.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:00:01 AM

Yes investing in bitcoin with $50 does not needed any kind of activeness for bitcoin to become profitable because if you are holding it for long term then there is no chance for you to be active because you just needed to be active you are planning to buy again. Long term investment is just like one time payment and just keep holding it for a few years to get a lot of profit.

Investing only $50 of bitcoin for long term is a waste of time. You won't gain any significant profit either. Better put that $50 into some ico for 2x or 3x speculation or use that $50 as a starting capital to trade. Search for a large volume coin and trade daily.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vs2014

Activity: 602

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 09:07:38 AM

Investing only $50 of bitcoin for long term is a waste of time. You won't gain any significant profit either. Better put that $50 into some ico for 2x or 3x speculation or use that $50 as a starting capital to trade. Search for a large volume coin and trade daily.

Yeah $50 is too small amount to invest in bitcoins and to make profits from it you have to wait for a very long period of time and even after waiting longer you cannot expect huge profits from it so the best thing would be to invest that money in cheap altcoins who has potential to grow in future.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: