Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 03:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ?  (Read 19375 times)
Siddik

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

you say that have 50$. it's small amount for invest but you can trade. if you want trading first you know about alt coin. when you buy see low rate and sell high rate. you can invest trading site bittrex or polonex.
Sherdog

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

You have a little bit money to invest anywhere don't be worried you can hold some altcoin in any exchanger like waves, etc, xrp and so on in which one among them specially i suggest you waves is the best to invest right now.
Why waves? i read a bit about the wavesplatform concept but i must be stupid because i don't get it. why is it a good investment?
Sherdog

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

You can't invest $50. if you mean every month? you can invest cheap in Direct Stock Purchase Plan's (stock market). great for longterm or beginning investors.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:52:44 PM

You have very small amount only $50, I think it is your pocket money. Than i said to you, do altcoin trading and gambling, both are suit you as you have amount. Better way to play gambling, in a short time may be you gain double amount. Also try to earn more money in bitcoin than think to investment.  
I agree with you . Trading altcoin will be much easier than any other investment. We only need a lot of capital, with consequences can get a decent profit. Focus on one job and altcoin trading is one of the right choices for a beginner.

Same here, since you are a beginner my suggestion would be doing altcoin trading. It's a little bit risky because you have to learn which coins you will be putting your money on but it'll be worth it if you put it on the right coins. Not really into gambling these days because btc's worth is too much to lose all your money in just one click.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:48:05 PM

50$ and invest for what? Don't do anything stupid and believed to somebody because you think that will be better for your make your own decision follow your own instinct your holding them in your wallet is better investment too, But when you put than in trading maybe try to learn this one trading is much better than your investing your money for nothing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Buying some portion of bitcoin using your $50 is the best suggestion that I can give to you as I am not sure if there will be a good company that will be accepting that as it is not huge enough . And in my opinion the only thing you can do for now is either to learn trading or buy bitcoin and hold you can do both at the same time I guess .
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

just use it to buy btc right now , because price got dumped and next month it will be going high again i guarantee it .. or try investing on some profitable altcoin , dont even try investing on hyip or ponzi scheme or you will regret it for life , also if you got average knowledge on investing you can try arbitrage system but its quite hard to understand for newbies , the other way is investing it on cloud mining but i dont know which site is trusted , so i suggest use it for trading altcoin its profitable slow but sure

bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:24:35 PM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Buying some portion of bitcoin using your $50 is the best suggestion that I can give to you as I am not sure if there will be a good company that will be accepting that as it is not huge enough . And in my opinion the only thing you can do for now is either to learn trading or buy bitcoin and hold you can do both at the same time I guess .
$50 is lesser amount for him but still holding and starting the trade both are better for him as only these are the ways with which he will win some money. he either have to invest in bitcoin or if he want to trade and he is expert then he have to invest in a coin which have the potential to rise much faster.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:53:26 AM

You have very small amount only $50, I think it is your pocket money. Than i said to you, do altcoin trading and gambling, both are suit you as you have amount. Better way to play gambling, in a short time may be you gain double amount. Also try to earn more money in bitcoin than think to investment.  

gambling is very fast growth bitcoin
but gambling is high risk very fast too all youre bitcoin lost
Viscore

Activity: 3122
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:04:28 AM

gambling is very fast growth bitcoin
but gambling is high risk very fast too all youre bitcoin lost
Both are high risk but in life it is all about taking risk, if you do not know how to manage the risk you are not a smart person.
Gambling is fun but never think you can make easy money, otherwise you will lose easy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:57:56 AM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

YOU HAVE 50 $. AS YOU INVEST IN THE POLONIEX MARKET YOU CAN CHOOSE MANY COINS FOR INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY BETTER YOU INVEST IN BITCOIN DURING THE PRICE YOU VERY COME, SELL THIS, AND NEVER YOU ARE INTERESTED TO INVEST IN HYIP, OR 50 $ you will be lost .

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:56:52 AM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

YOU HAVE 50 $. AS YOU INVEST IN THE POLONIEX MARKET YOU CAN CHOOSE MANY COINS FOR INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY BETTER YOU INVEST IN BITCOIN DURING THE PRICE YOU VERY COME, SELL THIS, AND NEVER YOU ARE INTERESTED TO INVEST IN HYIP, OR 50 $ you will be lost .
New projects that provide their coins Perhaps for a long term they will not show good results But it is precisely today when on some exchanges the tokens go in value, then you need to be very attentive and even for $ 50 you can raise very good profits over time. I very carefully read the forum and you can find a lot of good projects.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
singularityisnear

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

you say that have 50$. it's small amount for invest but you can trade. if you want trading first you know about alt coin. when you buy see low rate and sell high rate. you can invest trading site bittrex or polonex.
With just fifty bucks, I think the chances of earning something significant are higher at some long term investment rather than trading. And add the fact that trading is not as easy as some people think, there is always a chance of losing something.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

$50 investment wont be making much for you and if you intend to withdraw from it from time to time, then there is no hope that would amount to much, because you would come under pressure to meet up. My candid advice is to identity your core area of interest and then spend part of that or all of the $50 on someone to  mentor you in that area and the money would have been well spent. Through other ways, you will most like part with the $50, but without any value added to your life.
Angel777

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:33:27 PM

If I have 5O dolllars I will buy bitcoin so that I can join this job and have a big profit.My sisster when shes 7 months as a bitcoiner she already got a salary for a total of 1M.
That is why i have to learn more about bitcoin.
rickyrombo25

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:40:49 PM

Bro thats 50$ is too small to invest, i suggest u just read the post here in forums on how to earn without investing, like campaign signature. That way u can earn more than 50$ if you just focus one at a time.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

With just fifty bucks, I think the chances of earning something significant are higher at some long term investment rather than trading. And add the fact that trading is not as easy as some people think, there is always a chance of losing something.
yes that is just a little amount but still you have chance to invest it in trading. you just need to select a good altcoin which have good potential to increase more and more, and so through this way you can really make good amount  of money in a sort period of time.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Its up to you where or what your gonna do with your money amounting 50$. And the only thing I could suggest is invest the 50% in the legit ico signature campaign and the remaining 50% of invest in the other coins then trade in the exchange platform.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

Good way to grow it is to be an active investor or a trader, you start with a small amount of money so you need to be very aggressive if you want your money to take you further, there are a lot of players in the community where were able to manage to grow their money in a short period of time so I believe you can if you choose the best method to generate money.
An investor does not need to be active in the case he is dealing with bitcoins. But continuous monitoring and updating knowledge on bitcoin related stuff are always recommended.

$50 must be a perfect amount to get into crypto world but it would have bought double the benefits if OP decided to act some 6 months back itself. But buying some bitcoins and saving them in cold storage for few years are the thing I prefer to do if I were the OP. I do not want to get struck with altcoin trading with only $50 capital.

It's a small amount when it comes to trading, you might need a larger amount and a lot of knowledge behind it or else you're just wasting your 50$. You should work and earn more when you're going to trading or at the meantime buy btc worth of 50$.

Just put it in bitcoin. No other investment is this safe as for now. You definitely gonna earn a good return by the end of this year. I agree amount is not that much. But still you can grow it best with bitcoin.

True. BTC is the best bet in that amount, when I was just starting, I've bought about 100 plus dollars BTC and I'm happy that through time it go bigger and bigger when you convert it to fiat.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:38:00 AM

Investing in ico projects like exscudo or others, because if such a project is successful, even $ 50, it can be $ 200 or even more. But, it takes a lot of patience, because it may last about 1 or 2 months.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: