Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ?  (Read 19368 times)
john015

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:09:46 PM

If it's only $50 in BTC, I'd probably put it in a Bitcoin savings account.

The annual interest rate may be small, but at least it's growing (regardless of how small) while you figure out what to do with it. Or at least until you increase the amount of Bitcoin you have (whether that's by selling stuff/providing a service/a 'regular' job) so that you'll have more options of where to invest it.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

The annual interest rate may be small, but at least it's growing (regardless of how small) while you figure out what to do with it. Or at least until you increase the amount of Bitcoin you have (whether that's by selling stuff/providing a service/a 'regular' job) so that you'll have more options of where to invest it.
The fact is that for respect in the information in Bitcoin, then 50 dollars will be very small And even the minimum rate will be very long to swim and so I would recommend registering on the trade exchange and buying investment tokens there, For less profitable projects.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:38:18 PM

I would dump all of it in a new altcoin that has potential. altcoins can very quickly multiply in price and you dont have to worry about losing it since $50 isn't a significant amount of money. you can afford to take higher risks.
The better idea would be to save the bitcoins and let it reach a maximum value and then just change them to dollars through sites like btc-e.com and then when the price reaches low buy bitcoins back and do this as many times you want.

All this requires is patience and only a fine bankroll. See, I am that sort of a person who does not throw away his coins in the sea for a hope of stack of coins in return without any reason. I believe in hard work and that's what I suggest too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

The fact is that for respect in the information in Bitcoin, then 50 dollars will be very small And even the minimum rate will be very long to swim and so I would recommend registering on the trade exchange and buying investment tokens there, For less profitable projects.
Yes 50 $ is really a small amount to invest here in bitcoin, you will get nothing even after hold the amount for more and more time therefore my suggestion is to search for an alt coin which have cheep price but still there are more chances in future that the price of which can increase more, so invest your 50$ there and study the market price of the coin randomly. hope that if the price of that coin goes high you will certainly get a good profit.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:23:58 PM

50 dollars or 100 dollars is not much considering the price of bitcoins right now, I would suggest you to just trust a particular altcoin and invest all your bitcoins in it and then just try to make the market move up and up only anyhow. You can try various things for this like you can open some local threads about the coin, create a hoax and get people into the coin anyhow !
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

I think u can invest on low market cap altcoin if you want to make huge profit.or you can invest in a good ICO.That's totally my personal opinion.
But there is a bitter truth that a coin that starts with too low of a price never jumps much higher, you can't even name a single coin mate that started with 100 satoshi and now trades at anything significant.
I am not saying that invest in coins that smart big but something moderate is always good, like any coin starting with 0.0001 and has a good team behind them, maybe try darcrus ( DAR )
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:05:27 PM

Trading the best way for  earning lifetime  so first learn then jump... if you didn't lost your $ so be careful
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:07:38 PM

actually $50 is a very little amount for investing.so you can try earn from this forum by social and signature campaign.and when it will a big amount then invest in only high ranked coin. Xrp,eth, and also i suggest you to buy waves coin.bedt off luck

It is a small amount but if you know on how you will invest that money, you can grow that in no time. Investing to different alt coins or certain alt coin like ETH will give you a certain amount of profit. Actually there are a lot of choices in the crypto market and you just need to do the math or where you are comfortable to invest.

litaf

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:01:13 AM

actually $50 is a very little amount for investing.so you can try earn from this forum by social and signature campaign.and when it will a big amount then invest in only high ranked coin. Xrp,eth, and also i suggest you to buy waves coin.bedt off luck

It is a small amount but if you know on how you will invest that money, you can grow that in no time. Investing to different alt coins or certain alt coin like ETH will give you a certain amount of profit. Actually there are a lot of choices in the crypto market and you just need to do the math or where you are comfortable to invest.
I would invest it all into altcoins while joining a signature campaign. Cryptomarkets have a huge selection of altcoin but only some of them have potential. a lot of altcoins are useless and are used to scam ICO investors. if you pick the wrong coin, dont expect to get your money back. That being said, if you do your research, you can make huge profit by picking the right altcoin to invest in.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

I just saw someone who started trading with 17$ and is up to .25 btc now all from trading alt's.
My personal recommendations are Waves and Bitshares.
Decentralized Exchanges are going to become more and more important as the government clamps down on regulated exchanges.
Not having a verified account will be a thing of the past with Polo and Kraken.
You are stealing money from the poor governments and not paying your fair share /s

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:47:46 AM

Trading the best way for  earning lifetime  so first learn then jump... if you didn't lost your $ so be careful
Trading is 100% the best way for earning money or bitcoins because it is very easy to earn to that site and you just need to study the market or in short have some knowledge about the market and the about the altcoins then you can easily make money in that market like others because if you will generalize the source of bitcoins, then trading is the best so far.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:45:31 AM

I would invest it all into altcoins while joining a signature campaign. Cryptomarkets have a huge selection of altcoin but only some of them have potential. a lot of altcoins are useless and are used to scam ICO investors. if you pick the wrong coin, dont expect to get your money back. That being said, if you do your research, you can make huge profit by picking the right altcoin to invest in.

You can also invest that to alt coins while working on a daily job or whatever important thing you are doing for this day. There might be scam ICO's and it's your responsibility to check the legit ones, in this industry you mostly need to have  more research rather than money in able to be productive and even you have small capital you can cultivate it.

VQM0251

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:39:02 AM

LOL... You can send me your $$$  Roll Eyes kkkk... Just kidding, why you don't try find HYIP Sites to invest, allmonitors.net/lastadded/ << A Good Place for you, but before you create an account you should check license at GoldCoder Cheesy
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

If i were you i will just put it on trading, trading can double that amount of money but if you want your money put on investment in stable income there is a site that named ethtrade in that site you will just invest and do nothing just wait and ear, wait your money to grow and withdraw it this site running for almost 2 years right now.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

You can also invest that to alt coins while working on a daily job or whatever important thing you are doing for this day. There might be scam ICO's and it's your responsibility to check the legit ones, in this industry you mostly need to have  more research rather than money in able to be productive and even you have small capital you can cultivate it.

By staking only for 50$? Nah I don't think he can earn huge profit from that since 50$ is pretty much low price and you will surely missed those good area where you can esarn more, And its better to invest that 50$ on tradings since he might gonna double it for just 1 day trade if he is knowledgable enough on which coin are he doing to trade, And if he doesn't know how to execute this might better if he should seek some good information here and watch some informative videos so that he can get more ideas on how to trade properly.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:14:26 AM

$50 is a very low money to start in investing. I prefer to you to join in some signature campaign and you can earn a small amount of bitcoin or just go in the trading but in trading there is a high risk.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:53:42 AM

$50 is a very low money to start in investing. I prefer to you to join in some signature campaign and you can earn a small amount of bitcoin or just go in the trading but in trading there is a high risk.

And most of the time you won't even get he minimum required amount for trading with 50$. Might as well play dice with it and hope to double that before thinking of trading. Or as you've said, keep that amount still and earn btcs to add to that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

By staking only for 50$? Nah I don't think he can earn huge profit from that since 50$ is pretty much low price and you will surely missed those good area where you can esarn more, And its better to invest that 50$ on tradings since he might gonna double it for just 1 day trade if he is knowledgable enough on which coin are he doing to trade, And if he doesn't know how to execute this might better if he should seek some good information here and watch some informative videos so that he can get more ideas on how to trade properly.

It's a process for him, learning process at the same time too. With that amount, if that is the only amount he is willing to invest, then we can't do something about it instead we need to advice him some of the possible way to make that amount grow. Big things are starting with little things, he needs to be hardworking for growing it.

cryptowillem

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

Meow (kittehcoin) got some extra volume last weeks and with 50$ you can buy some Meow coin.
I think will get some money invested in these weeks.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

Sorry, but I beg to differ, I don't think there is any low amount in trading. One can even make 100X profits even with the amount like $1, $5 or $10. It's less about how much money the investor has and more about how he use his skills. I have seen that some people have ruined their thousands of dollars in scam coins and on the other hand some people made multifold profits on their investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: