Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ?  (Read 19360 times)
Baraban66

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Buy inexpensive coins from the first page of the https://coinmarketcap.com. Choose those who are down and are only beginning to grow up. ADA , XML andBNB it's a good choise
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

It’s the best option for a newbie to start trading with the small amount and learn crypto trading first and after that invest, big amount because of you invests big in the start and loose while learning then you will have nothing to start again.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

Don't think that this amount of money will be sufficient but you should check out the training trading programes, which contain the tutorials for those who are going to invest in Bitcoin
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

I'm not finding any situation unable to find a good option for my small investments . Yes, with the bitcoin am always finding myself secure. My default preference always goes with bitcoin investments regardless of how much I do get at that times.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:18:01 AM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

i started to invest 2weeks ago by 40$ but before i start my trading first thing i do is search for the better platform that suits my needs.
after many readings, i decided to put my funds and just chose 1 altcoin. for now i hold the coin in my platform wallet and plan to hold it for a long time. i bought the coin at .28$ and my target withdrawal is at 50$ up to 100$ if lucky to reach the value of that coin... this is a long wait but im ready to wait.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:49:05 AM

Hmm. since this is a trading section, I suggest start studying basics in chart (chart formations, support and resistance,  candlestick reading) and to try your skills you might want to try trading simulation, good luck!
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:20:09 AM

You could save or accumulate more money before you invest but if you really wanted to put it into investment then you could try buying some cheap coins and also trying to trade even if you have a small amount atleast you could earn a little bit of knowledge and experience in trading.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
Why not try to buy Trade.io token,this is one good project and today its on their beta launch now so it means the project has a future,why not check by yourself and for you to find out..

Many of advices here sure in favor of the token they are holding or supporting but this one is better for me,as i watched this since the ico launches until now
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

Throw it into a random altcoin and hodl it until it rises.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

I just make research about ZEBI, and this coins still undervalued because just listed in the market and has big potential to keep grow, ZEBI called the Ethereum India and in fundamental is strong. You can put your money in to it and hold it a few month, the current price already 4 times form ICO price and  could be continously going up . This coin at the moment just listed in 2 small exchange, and the price will be moon when listed in bigger exchange.

BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

it is a very small amount to trade but do not worry, you can still trade in altcoins that have very low values like doge and ADA
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
I can say that $50 is enough to start cryptocurrency trading. There are many people who are becoming reach even their investment is only small. If you have good trading skills, I am sure that you can easily increase your investment.

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

For $50 I would suggest you to buy some altcoin that have normal price , around $1 because there is possibility to rise in future. Someone suggest you to buy DOGE , I personally will avoid to invest in Doge because it is long time on market and many people just dump him. If you have time check Phore , it's good project.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Honestly, $50 is a very small amount to start investing into crypto with but it is still doable.  Due to the volatility of crypto i think you could make serious money if you make a few lucky trades with some cheap volatile altcoins.  If I were you i would convert that $50 into btc and send it over to poloniex and begin trading.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Honestly, $50 is a very small amount to start investing into crypto with but it is still doable.  Due to the volatility of crypto i think you could make serious money if you make a few lucky trades with some cheap volatile altcoins.  If I were you i would convert that $50 into btc and send it over to poloniex and begin trading.
Your capital is very small amount to invest in crypto where it has a possibility to loss because prices is so volatile and we can't expect what will happen due to the unpredictable market but in daily trading for sure it has a chances to get quick profit as we have a great strategies and presence of mind in such situation.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

Such small money can not do anything in the Crypto market. I think you take $ 50 to drink coffee and sleep would be better off joining Crypto. That is my joke, you can participate in free tokens in many ways.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

I also think the same. Here $50 is a small amount and if you will invest this, you should find satoshi coins. You can’t buy expensive ones. If you get expensive ones, it doesn’t work for you.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

If I had $ 50 then I would think I would find good ICO projects to invest in, since investing in ICO projects would bring me much profit. But few projects accept when you only buy them for $ 50. I am sorry so you need more capital to buy 0.1 ETH to invest in ICO.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

It’s the best option for a newbie to start trading with the small amount and learn crypto trading first and after that invest, big amount because of you invests big in the start and loose while learning then you will have nothing to start again.
I suggest you to invest it in altcoins as your starting point since even you aim to buy bitcoin seems your budget or savings couldn't yet afford bitcoin though it is in low price. Better to try to invest it in aktcoins like ripple and ethereum since this two altcoin has a good status too in the market and also good coin to trade off too.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
There are only few investment that you can make through the use of your $50. You can't do mining because it requires a big capital. I think the most suitable investment that you can do is trading but do not expect that you can earn big amount of money because your investment is not big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: