Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund  (Read 50420 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:56:01 AM

any bounty ?
++++
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?  Wink

We're looking into figuring out the best way to do a bounty campaign. If you guys have a favorite bounty campaign that you participated in and really liked, let us know here and we'll look into those!

Ok cool. Let us know when you have some bounties available. Is this really going to become a game. The idea is great but reality is another story. When will the game begin testing.

We will have content within the first 3 months following a successful crowdfund.

I think you must use bounty campaign for your ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spacerman (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Twitter: @clay_space

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

Do you offer any bounty for translation, blogging, newsletter and social media. I didn't see any information about that. Crowdsale date is coming near you need to start promo campaign to let people spread the news about this.

The crowdfund itself is the bounty campaign.

Once you join you will receive a referral link. Anyone who follows your referral link will earn you an extra 50 starcredits

Please see this. We are. It is non-traditional

--Clay Space, Creator of Back of Earth (@clay_space)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:09:39 PM

looks like no bounties ? at least on main thread and page... but still waiting ICO, exciting )
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

Hmm, I like game.
What bounty campaign will be held for the ico?
spacerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

The bounty campaign is through referral links. So when the crowdfund opens, only people with referral links will be able to participate. Once they participate, they will get a personal referral link. They can give that out to friends and followers, and anyone who uses it will earn the referrer 50 extra SRC.

It's a different sort of bounty program that has never been done before Smiley

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

The bounty campaign is through referral links. So when the crowdfund opens, only people with referral links will be able to participate. Once they participate, they will get a personal referral link. They can give that out to friends and followers, and anyone who uses it will earn the referrer 50 extra SRC.

It's a different sort of bounty program that has never been done before Smiley

Its a nice idea, I like it. Hopefully there are enough people who have found you already to generate some nice interest in the ICO.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

any bounty ?
++++
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?  Wink

We're looking into figuring out the best way to do a bounty campaign. If you guys have a favorite bounty campaign that you participated in and really liked, let us know here and we'll look into those!

Ok cool. Let us know when you have some bounties available. Is this really going to become a game. The idea is great but reality is another story. When will the game begin testing.

We will have content within the first 3 months following a successful crowdfund.

How come nobody is worried about this statement lol? Back in good old times, we had a binding agreement between ourselves and an escrow service which we were using, about how funds should be released to us, and what amount of progress we should make to be entitled to receive a portion of ico funds. Its not a matter of significance whether money should be released in several installments or one lump sum but it should be given to u AFTER u deliver the game.  Promising to deliver within the next three months after crowdfund ending... What a dumbfuck just LOLZ
spacerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

any bounty ?
++++
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?  Wink

How come nobody is worried about this statement lol? Back in good old times, we had a binding agreement between ourselves and an escrow service which we were using, about how funds should be released to us, and what amount of progress we should make to be entitled to receive a portion of ico funds. Its not a matter of significance whether money should be released in several installments or one lump sum but it should be given to u AFTER u deliver the game.  Promising to deliver within the next three months after crowdfund ending... What a dumbfuck just LOLZ

Sorry, I don't follow what you're saying. Maybe check your facts? Look at how ICOs are run?

A crowdfund means we are looking for money to create our vision. If you donate to the crowdfund, you will receive your StarCredits within 2 weeks following the crowdfund's completion. We will then be hard at work taking the money we raised to create an experience that is compelling and mind blowing.

And! We are releasing content throughout the crowdfunding process. The first episode of our graphic novel comes out next week. The images look awesome.

spacerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:58:28 AM

And you'd be surprised how few companies have anything to show after three months.

Look at Lisk. Multi-million dollar market cap and they don't even have developers!

poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

The bounty campaign is through referral links.

How can I get the referral link?

Have I correctly understood that this project is about a video game?

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
spacerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:03:36 AM

The bounty campaign is through referral links.

How can I get the referral link?

Have I correctly understood that this project is about a video game?

You'll find it if you look for it Wink

BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

Back to Earth Exclusive Interview with founder Clay Space:

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/04/18/interview-back-earth-founder-clay-space/
spacerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 09:06:15 PM

Back to Earth Exclusive Interview with founder Clay Space:

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/04/18/interview-back-earth-founder-clay-space/

Thanks for posting.

You guys can also check out our blocktalk interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__L8OL4jTUE

triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:12:19 PM

Nice! tell me please about twitter and facebook bounty. Thanks team, good luck and I wait this informations  Wink
Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

Translation bounties??
spacerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 09:48:28 PM

Listen carefully Wink

https://soundcloud.com/tokenmarket/backtoearth

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 12:27:31 AM

Is this Dev serious ? VR ? Isn't that a bit much to chew ?

Nice! tell me please about twitter and facebook bounty. Thanks team, good luck and I wait this informations  Wink

Yes some bounties will show this is a serious project and we can get the opinions of other people . Personally I don't see this happening but would love to be proven wrong. Smiley

spacerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 07:49:29 AM

Is this Dev serious ? VR ? Isn't that a bit much to chew ?

Yes some bounties will show this is a serious project and we can get the opinions of other people . Personally I don't see this happening but would love to be proven wrong. Smiley

This project isn't VR, though elements of it could be built using VR if we see a viable use case for it.

I've answered the bounties question above. Once you join the crowdfund you will receive a referral link. you'll be rewarded with 50 SRC for anyone who uses your referral link to join the crowdfund.

The ONLY way to join the crowdfund is through a referral link.

xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

Have translaion bounty? maybe need RU?

Ucuper

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

The SRC campaign will be used Refferal sistem, it's nice promotions strategi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: