Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund  (Read 50420 times)
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:32:39 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:52:24 AM by sammy007

Not sure why people were complaining about distribution when we can't even trade.

Because you need tokens to trade?

Those fuckers must pay $5K compliance fee to bittrex' lawyers so they can review and list it. Before getting in touch with exchange and compliance fee payment they must verify contract on explorer by uploading source code.

And people were against scam accusation thread here, such a bagholder sentiment. If you are hanging out in their bs telegram channel, I invite you to require contract verification. There is no chance to get it listed without verification.

Contract verification must be a part of agreement with company responsible for its development, review and deployment. It actually takes a few minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:59:39 PM

Not sure why people were complaining about distribution when we can't even trade.

Because you need tokens to trade?

Those fuckers must pay $5K compliance fee to bittrex' lawyers so they can review and list it. Before getting in touch with exchange and compliance fee payment they must verify contract on explorer by uploading source code.

And people were against scam accusation thread here, such a bagholder sentiment. If you are hanging out in their bs telegram channel, I invite you to require contract verification. There is no chance to get it listed without verification.

Contract verification must be a part of agreement with company responsible for its development, review and deployment. It actually takes a few minutes.

My bad, you pretty much summed up what I should of added to that post.

Didn't they promise it would be listed on exchanges after distribution? Pretty sure I saw them tweeting that months ago.
spacerman (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Twitter: @clay_space

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:58:50 PM

Back to Earth Begins Production in New Mexico

3Six Media Group and Blockspace Media began filming BACK TO EARTH's web series on August 7th in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It kick starts an immersive alternate reality experience that will ultimately be available over several different platforms including websites, physical locations, and graphic novels. BACK TO EARTH is the first ever cryptocurrency transmedia project.

The project is being directed by Frederico Heller ("Uncanny Valley") and key cast members include Clay Space (Better Call Saul), Bruno Gunn (Westworld, THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE), Eimanne Zein (“Strength and Fortune”), Delyn and Keziah Wall (INSEPARABLES). The series is produced by Shad Adair ("White Room", "Good Guys with Guns"), Kevin Schulmeister (THE COUNSELOR and FORT BLISS), Keagan Karnes (Thank You, 5, "Good Guys With Guns"), and Tiffany Sherie Neeley ("The Other Side").

Thanks for the support from the cryptocurrency community for making this story world a reality. We will continue to post regular updates and look forward to unfolding the rest of the experience for you. Thanks for joining the ride!

The project was featured on Deadline Hollywood, the #1 industry trade for the entertainment industry. Read the full story on Deadline Hollywood.

To stay up to date with news and announcements be sure follow our social media below.

Facebook: @backtoearthproductions
Twitter: @_backtoearth
Hashtag: #BackToEarth

--Clay Space, Creator of Back of Earth (@clay_space)
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

Back to Earth Begins Production in New Mexico

3Six Media Group and Blockspace Media began filming BACK TO EARTH's web series on August 7th in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It kick starts an immersive alternate reality experience that will ultimately be available over several different platforms including websites, physical locations, and graphic novels. BACK TO EARTH is the first ever cryptocurrency transmedia project.

The project is being directed by Frederico Heller ("Uncanny Valley") and key cast members include Clay Space (Better Call Saul), Bruno Gunn (Westworld, THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE), Eimanne Zein (“Strength and Fortune”), Delyn and Keziah Wall (INSEPARABLES). The series is produced by Shad Adair ("White Room", "Good Guys with Guns"), Kevin Schulmeister (THE COUNSELOR and FORT BLISS), Keagan Karnes (Thank You, 5, "Good Guys With Guns"), and Tiffany Sherie Neeley ("The Other Side").

Thanks for the support from the cryptocurrency community for making this story world a reality. We will continue to post regular updates and look forward to unfolding the rest of the experience for you. Thanks for joining the ride!

The project was featured on Deadline Hollywood, the #1 industry trade for the entertainment industry. Read the full story on Deadline Hollywood.

To stay up to date with news and announcements be sure follow our social media below.

Facebook: @backtoearthproductions
Twitter: @_backtoearth
Hashtag: #BackToEarth

Backstage seems going good, thans fot the update.
Hope we'll STRC on exchanges soon.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

Thanks for the support from the cryptocurrency community

Only in your alternate reality. Stop ignoring our requests and pay your debt to this "community" by verifying contract and contacting exchange.
Your "successful" ICO is not a success, it's a debt.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:26:58 AM

Here is the link to the Deadline Hollywood article

http://deadline.com/2017/08/series-allows-users-to-navigate-with-digital-tokens1202142377-1202142377/

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

Thanks for the support from the cryptocurrency community

Only in your alternate reality. Stop ignoring our requests and pay your debt to this "community" by verifying contract and contacting exchange.
Your "successful" ICO is not a success, it's a debt.

Found it: https://github.com/sprux/BackToEarth
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

With all the money made in the ICO, how is it that you still haven't listed $SRC/$STRC coins on an exchange, or even on CMC yet?
meowchele

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

Some news:

$STRC and $GTKT will be listed on https://etherdelta.github.io by Monday, August 21

Requests have been sent to several other exchanges and any relevant news will be shared as soon as the exchange gives the green light

I see that some of you have been sending requests to Liqui, so momentum is building. Troops are rallying over in the Liqui trollbox to encourage exchange listing. The authentic messaging is turning out to be great native marketing as well, so yay!

A friendly challenge is in place to see how many times you can say $STRC in the trollbox before getting banned. 

As of yesterday, I am the de facto town crier. So you can expect more regular updates here as news comes in.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

Well the recent news look fantastic. I'd like to see more frequent updates and news as I am interested in this thread. I hope that other requests will also get proper responds. Good luck you guys Smiley
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:23:33 AM

yeah etherdelta is the most amazing thing ev0r
So excited.
Nope
I hope we can make it atleast on topia or Liqui.

They are not that bad as everyone says these days but etherdelta is just a lousy plattform imo.
Same as openledger.

Get ready guys
Back2Earth soon

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

yeah etherdelta is the most amazing thing ev0r
So excited.
Nope
I hope we can make it atleast on topia or Liqui.

They are not that bad as everyone says these days but etherdelta is just a lousy plattform imo.
Same as openledger.

Get ready guys
Back2Earth soon

Liquid would be great but EtherDelta is okay. Better than nothing  Wink
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:49:34 PM

We want no less than Bittrex!!!! You can surely afford the compliance fee, but maybe Bittrex should consider waving it off for us.

This token belongs to the twitter mainstream altcoin shill community. Bittrex better not piss us off. Please!!
meowchele

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:42:29 AM

A listing request was submitted to Bittrex right after the reissue.  From what I've read, there isn't a compliance fee for ERC-20 tokens and they only accept requests from the team.  So the waiting game continues.

Poloniex accepts requests from everyone, so we might as well flood their spreadsheet with demands for STRC.  I'll make it easy for you:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

What​ ​ is​ ​ the​ ​ name​ ​ of​ ​ the​ ​ coin?​​ ​ *
StarCredits
What​ ​ is​ ​ the​ ​ coin's​ ​ symbol?​​ ​ *
STRC
Please​ ​ link​ ​ to​ ​ the​ ​ announcement​ ​ page.​​ ​ *
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759190.0
If​ ​ the​ ​ coin​ ​ has​ ​ a ​ ​ website,​ ​ please​ ​ link​ ​ it​ ​ here.
http://backto.earth
If​ ​ the​ ​ coin​ ​ has​ ​ a ​ ​ block​ ​ explorer,​ ​ please​ ​ link​ ​ it​ ​ here.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x46492473755e8df960f8034877f61732d718ce96?
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

A listing request was submitted to Bittrex right after the reissue.  From what I've read, there isn't a compliance fee for ERC-20 tokens and they only accept requests from the team.  So the waiting game continues.

Poloniex accepts requests from everyone, so we might as well flood their spreadsheet with demands for STRC.  I'll make it easy for you:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

What​ ​ is​ ​ the​ ​ name​ ​ of​ ​ the​ ​ coin?​​ ​ *
StarCredits
What​ ​ is​ ​ the​ ​ coin's​ ​ symbol?​​ ​ *
STRC
Please​ ​ link​ ​ to​ ​ the​ ​ announcement​ ​ page.​​ ​ *
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759190.0
If​ ​ the​ ​ coin​ ​ has​ ​ a ​ ​ website,​ ​ please​ ​ link​ ​ it​ ​ here.
http://backto.earth
If​ ​ the​ ​ coin​ ​ has​ ​ a ​ ​ block​ ​ explorer,​ ​ please​ ​ link​ ​ it​ ​ here.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x46492473755e8df960f8034877f61732d718ce96?

Polo is so... January 2017.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:34:17 PM

Polo is pretty much fading away these days.

I think Rex fixed the token compatibilty issues.
https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/897496228056911872

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:34:47 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 01:14:33 PM by VintageBazaar

Polo is pretty much fading away these days.

I think Rex fixed the token compatibilty issues.
https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/897496228056911872

Exactly, all focus should be on Bittrex. Who have been contacted on the 22nd August (2nd request)

Also, the OP needs updated here. Shows old Ticker SRC and not the new one STRC.
As well as it is missing news section that would be really handy.

Also....

Yobit have been contacted by myself Official coin request form completed. and i paid 0.1BTC listing fee, so lets hope we get good news there.   In the past i thought it might not be good to be on smaller exchanges, but these exchanges are popular and it will give $STRC the attention it deserves.

Liqui has also been contact via support ticket

Cryptopia - are not accepting new coins, but i also sent them a coin request via support ticket.

there is a document i created with exchanges, all the info required to send them a detailed message to request coin add.

PLEASE see telegram group for pinned message.

It really only take 5 mins to send request, we have to work together on this, we have to show community support.

Together we can make it happen!

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
toshkan

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

i am willing to sell my tokens below ico price if anyone is interested DM
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:17:25 AM

Any News from the DEVS ?

freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:48:24 PM

Any News from the DEVS ?

Not that I know of.
Also what happened to the Twitter account? https://twitter.com/backtoeartharg
It was good to catch Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: