Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund  (Read 50416 times)
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:36:22 AM

This ICO can make headlines with a next to zero efforts https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

Theft or misappropriation of funds or securities
Cancelled 2nd ICO round, claimed tokens.

Manipulation of a security's price or volume
https://twitter.com/_backtoearth/status/917438195410898945

Fraudulent or unregistered securities offering
ICO.

Sammy, please at least put higher effort into your FUD!

That link is to a tweet about that bitcoin pizza purchase.  You FUD everywhere.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacerman (OP)

Activity: 209

Twitter: @clay_space

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:10:43 AM

Our new website is up and running and looking phenomenal: https://backto.earth/

This is going great!  Thank you for the work.

Edit:  Where is the extended roadmap?

We have an internal roadmap we are using, but so much hinges on the next few months in relation to partnerships, that it is difficult to give any exact dates about things right now.

--Clay Space, Creator of Back of Earth (@clay_space)
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

Sammy, please at least put higher effort into your FUD!

That link is to a tweet about that bitcoin pizza purchase.  You FUD everywhere.

There is no need for FUD, genius. Idiots already did their best to kill this project.
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

wasnt sammy the guy who paid the listing fee for cryptopia?
what could that bad happen to make him start fudding here?
he was the number one back to earth guy around here.
did somebody stole all his coins or something like that?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

How many coins are in circulation and how much is the total supply of this coin? On what exchanges is it or only on cryptopia?
torrentco

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:09:10 AM

How many coins are in circulation and how much is the total supply of this coin? On what exchanges is it or only on cryptopia?

only on cryptopia which is one of the worst exchanges ever.
currently 110 usd daily volume of strc which  is not that good actually.
the worst thing is community got starcredits listed at cryptopia  by paying the listing fee not developers.
i am not that optimistic about the future of STRC actually.hope i am wrong.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Vintage bazaar paid for listing, I was against it because it's a dev's responsibility and also cryptopia is a shit. I must be sick in a head to pay for a coin listing more than I invested in.
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

Kind of sucks that the coin isn't performing that good. sigh....going to hodl.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:40 AM

Kind of sucks that the coin isn't performing that good. sigh....going to hodl.

*is *that bad

There's no place for "good" in that sentence. Go ahead I dare you to sell lol, liquidity is zero. There's no choice but to hodl...literally. Volume 0, books are practically dead thin.

Wait, this is just the start. We're going to see alot of coins die as new coins that actually have something going for them take their place. Crypto evolution, 1000+ coins...alot will die.
torrentco

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

Vintage bazaar paid for listing, I was against it because it's a dev's responsibility and also cryptopia is a shit. I must be sick in a head to pay for a coin listing more than I invested in.

yeah right it was vintage bazaar.
i invested 0.2 btc which was only 380 usd at that time.
my investment 1165 usd at todays rate,but my strc is 190 usd at the moment.
damn hurts a lot really.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:03:46 AM

I am sure happy backers can contribute once again, this time to IMDB page and share how they are "excited" about this "star" http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6852935/
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

Everyone, you should seriously consider moving the STRC tokens back to the MEW or similar wallet.

Chances are it will get delisted from Cryptopia  and you wont remember to withdraw the coins and they will end up going to cryptopia (and they probably hold them forever until they can sell).

thats what i have done, moved all the strc from cryptopia to wallet.

If this project turns out to be something and does use STRC as promised in the ICO we threw BTC at, then one day in many years to come you might be able to get something back, right now, it is an absolute joke, no other words can describe it really.

Just make sure you dont lose your STRC and the Golden(shower)Tickets. Certainly feels like we have all had a Golden Shower from Clay. Sorry Clay, but seriously, this has all been handled amazingly badly and with a total disregard for the people who invested hard earned money into your ICO.

There is so much more he could of done and SHOULD be doing right now, to help the community and investors know all is being done for our investment and not making twitter posts with wall papers and news of a poster you can pick up from a event that they probably wont even go to.

I really hope for everyone's sake, the investors do see some return and we do get to see a finished product. Stranger Things have happened.. (i think?)

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Everyone, you should seriously consider moving the STRC tokens back to the MEW or similar wallet.

Chances are it will get delisted from Cryptopia  and you wont remember to withdraw the coins and they will end up going to cryptopia (and they probably hold them forever until they can sell).

If this project turns out to be something and does use STRC as promised in the ICO we threw BTC at, then one day in many years to come you might be able to get something back, right now, it is an absolute joke, no other words can describe it really.

Just make sure you dont lose your STRC and the Golden(shower)Tickets. Certainly feels like we have all had a Golden Shower from Clay. Sorry Clay, but seriously, this has all been handled amazingly badly and with a total disregard for the people who invested hard earned money into your ICO.

There is so much more he could of done and SHOULD be doing right now, to help the community and investors know all is being done for our investment and not making twitter posts with wall papers and news of a poster you can pick up from a event that they probably wont even go to.

I really hope for everyone's sake, the investors do see some return and we do get to see a finished product. Stranger Things have happened.. (i think?)

Your so negative and they haven't even reached the point where they're releasing something yet. You seem to think that the team's job is to do things to pump the price and volume for people trading prior to release, but if they take the attitude their job is to get on with creating their product and not trying to manipulate a fickle market then as far as I'm concerned that's a good thing.

Also I like the teasers and posters they are constantly sharing, but perhaps that's because I'm actually interested in the project and not just trading tokens with no interest in their actual purpose.

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

Well said. And appreciate for all your efforts for Back to Earth  Undecided

literatehog

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

Is that system will be available in any part of the world or you will use this in only selective countries?
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:15:02 PM

Well said. And appreciate for all your efforts for Back to Earth  Undecided

He want you to dump coins for nothing so he will own the market. He did the same with DataBits with rage quit after he spent months selling it for 25x profit. There is a lot of shit on cryptopia with zero volume, no one bothers to delist them.

Withdrawals does not work on cryptopia.

There was only one reason for buying a cryptopia listing - buy coins for almost free because everything dies there. Prolly they cooperated with Space faggot somehow.
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

He want you to dump coins for nothing so he will own the market. He did the same with DataBits with rage quit after he spent months selling it for 25x profit. There is a lot of shit on cryptopia with zero volume, no one bothers to delist them.

There was only one reason for buying a cryptopia listing - buy coins for almost free because everything dies there. Prolly they cooperated with Space faggot somehow.

That means we wait for STRC to go down to 1 sat and stack up before the pump? Thanks for sharing.

I hate how this investment works out but I don't think vintage and space is doing this intentionally man.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

So you're saying it's all big game. I'm shocked a bit. Maybe @sammy007 will say something about this?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
dumbboies81

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

Hopefully the lawsuit will make this clown give us refund...
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:41 AM

Hopefully the lawsuit will make this clown give us refund...

nop, heard he got killed by Rick in TWD  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: