Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drugs evolve you  (Read 2392 times)
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:44:36 PM

nice one, which movie?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 05:48:26 PM

Half Baked... which pretty accurately describes Dank.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:27:33 PM

None, an acid trip decreases exponentially, you feel an afterglow the day after.  When I got back from the beach, I cried tears of joy, it's a wondeerful feeling my friends also experienced this year at their beach trip.

I've felt a comedown after 3-4 days of rolling but rarely after a single use.  I find it nice to use once every 1-2 weeks.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:37:46 PM

Did your parents pay for your beach party?  Or, did you scam someone again to get your fix? 
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:44:42 PM

Did your parents pay for your beach party?  Or, did you scam someone again to get your fix? 
They gave me money for my beach trip last year.  I didn't scam squall, I had no intentions of fucking him over.  And I'm not, for when I die and the world is free from the authoritarian heiarchy, squall will get much more back than what I would've paid him.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
nebulus

Activity: 490

... it only gets better...

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:54:25 PM

You evolve yourself...

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 07:04:01 PM

They gave me money for my beach trip last year.  I didn't scam squall, I had no intentions of fucking him over.  And I'm not, for when I die and the world is free from the authoritarian heiarchy, squall will get much more back than what I would've paid him.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Haole

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:15:12 PM

You evolve yourself...

A lot of wisdom in just three words.  Wink

"The future isn't what it used to be." - Yogi Berra
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:02:27 PM

You evolve yourself...
Yes, drugs can enable yourself to evolve quicker.

John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:17:51 PM

Everything is made of chemicals.  Alcohol poisons you, weed heals you, water purifies you.  Food kills you, for you're eating another segment of yourself.  LSD, the god compound, frees you from negativity, shrooms are earth's gifts to us to enlighten us and evolve us.

Jesus did shrooms.
Jimi Hendrix did acid.
The govt done gone all the cokecoke.

MXE (legal substance) turns you into an alien.
LSD connects you to your soul

Everything resides within your head.

Truth is out.

The last person I heard talking like this had a schizophrenic breakdown and was committed to a mental institution for a month, he is now on a lot of drugs- but they aren't the "fun" kinds you mention. I will never do LSD, if I have too much negativity I will take therapy or go on antidepressants or take a holiday.

Aside from my friend's mental illness, I am not impressed by the quality of the writing LSD takers produce. They write like they have joined a cult and want you to join- too many superlatives. Using words like "enlightened" is the sign of mental decline, and perhaps people who take these things are sometimes happier because they have lost a few IQ points, they feel an easy connection to everybody for the same basic reasons Forrest Gump did.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 10:39:12 PM

Aside from my friend's mental illness, I am not impressed by the quality of the writing LSD takers produce. They write like they have joined a cult and want you to join- too many superlatives. Using words like "enlightened" is the sign of mental decline, and perhaps people who take these things are sometimes happier because they have lost a few IQ points, they feel an easy connection to everybody for the same basic reasons Forrest Gump did.

I had a dream I was retarded once, everytime my arm hit my chest an explosion of light burst in front of me.  Talk about some of the happiest people on earth.

They got it down, all you have to do to be happy, is to stop thinking.  It's called meditating.

wetjet43

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:11:55 AM

I say we gather all of the worlds leaders, and lock them all in a room, and gave them each 200 mg of pure mdma. They would all leave as friends.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:08:04 AM

I  don't know about "evolve" you, but I did acid once and it was pretty crazy (in a cool way). Shrooms I didn't like as much (plus they taste TERRIBLE)
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 01:48:26 AM

I say we gather all of the worlds leaders, and lock them all in a room, and gave them each 200 mg of pure mdma. They would all leave as friends.

Fixed.

Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:22:48 AM

If drugs are a chemical which, essentially everything is, everything evolves you and this may be a fallacy but if everything is a chemical and its safe to say that non drug users evolve just as fast, if not the same rate as people who take drugs as well as everything in universe being known(if at all possible), its safe to say everything is evolving and perhaps might be more correct to say that "Everything is evolving". -- Mind fuck

But if everything is evolving and known, its not safe to say that everything is observing reality and the everything that is evolving can't be known.... there for Life(You/Everything) = Unknown or in math "undefined".... "It just is...."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:32:47 AM

If drugs are a chemical which, essentially everything is, everything evolves you and this may be a fallacy but if everything is a chemical and its safe to say that non drug users evolve just as fast, if not the same rate as people who take drugs as well as everything in universe being known(if at all possible), its safe to say everything is evolving and perhaps might be more correct to say that "Everything is evolving". -- Mind fuck

But if everything is evolving and known, its not safe to say that everything is observing reality and the everything that is evolving can't be known.... there for Life(You/Everything) = Unknown or in math "undefined".... "It just is...."
I'm saying certain drugs evolve you quicker than others.  LSD, for example, grew me from a little kid to a man, mentally and physically.  I've had lifetime's of experiences within my own.  LSD also increases your physical senses and increases your capacity to accurately function, increased awareness being a trait of evolution.

kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:20:53 PM

very good post. I love this forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:33:06 PM

I'm saying certain drugs evolve you quicker than others.  LSD, for example, grew me from a little kid to a man, mentally and physically.  I've had lifetime's of experiences within my own.  LSD also increases your physical senses and increases your capacity to accurately function, increased awareness being a trait of evolution.
Meant to say certain drugs help you evolve yourself.  You change as fast as you believe, psychedelics teach you to believe.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:55:38 PM

They actually alter your perception, and if used enough you start thinking your Jesus. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:06:13 PM

They actually alter your perception, and if used enough you start thinking your Jesus. 
Start thinking your Jesus ... what?

What will I start thinking my Jesus is doing?

Don't leave me in suspense, here!

Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: