Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the common characteristics of successful people?  (Read 2825 times)
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

the characteristics of successful people is enterprising, never give up effort, pray, serious, lots of insight, smart, smart, positive thinking, polite, friendly, honest
Iyhen

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

There are may factors we can consider to become a successful person. We can say that a person should have dedication and motivation if he want to succeed in life. But the question is, how can we say that a man or person is already successful?

inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

They always getting up from set back and continue going. Persistence.
Badmansqole450

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

The following are the common characteristics successful people have in common
They know when to stay and when to leave. Successful people know exactly when they should change employers, start a company or fold their company. They have good intuition and aren’t afraid to make hard choices, despite opposing forces.

They do more than what’s asked of them. They view their job descriptions as just the beginning of what they can do with their job. After they’ve completed their mandatory tasks, they will always ask to take on more projects that challenge them. They are even willing to take on the tedious work that no one else wants to do in order to be a team player

They are willing to fail in order to eventually succeed. All successful people know that it doesn’t come easy and they are bound to fail more than they will succeed at anything. They are willing to learn from each failure, as it will help them make better decisions that lead to success later. While many people give up after failing at something, a successful person will persevere.

They know that they make their own luck. Luck is derived from hard work over time and positioning yourself for success. You won’t randomly get lucky and successful people know that. They will do at least one thing every single day to put themselves in a better position to get lucky and then use that luck to grow.

They set real goals that they can accomplish. Successful people wake up and they’ve already planned their day, while unsuccessful people are scrambling to figure out what they need to do next. Their goals are very focused, big yet obtainable and are aligned to their strengths. They know what they are capable of and will invest all of their efforts in it, avoiding their weaknesses.
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Some people in life are successful and some fail. There can be many different reasons for this.
What are the main factors of success? Intelligence? Working hard? What exactly is it?
The common characteristic of successful people is they are hardworking people they have passion on there work or choosen job , they have patience to wait for the worth of there work and they are positive minds so they will reach there dreams acoording to their plans and goals.
mcqtabasa96

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

generous, kindness and has hospitality
anseladams06

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

''Success'' is a very delicate category. For some people money is success, for other it has nothing to do with money...
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Persistence.... Never giving up.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

The common characteristics of successful people are that they should not hesitate to make mistakes.
They always get more mistakes. Finally, success is inevitable.
skull_pro

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

Probably number one quality of successful people is organization. Only afterwards goes talent, intelligence and so on...
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Every successful person has a woman behind him, a sister, a mother and one wife
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

In my opinion main factor of one's success is strong determination, hard work (not afraid to fail) and able to create something new (innovate).
CryptoFlashh

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

Patience?
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

Hardworking, not giving up, always excited and positive thinking, want to learn from mistakes, I think this is the character of successful people.
riuzfairus

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

always trying though often get a failure.
dusunbesemah

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

Hard work, optimistic, never give up, keep trying, learn from failure, low self-esteem, self-confidence and not arrogant
Babycuteless

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

When I read lists such as this one, I want to see how I stack up against it. It feels good when I recognize qualities of success in myself. For the qualities that I don’t have, lists like these tell me what I need to work on.
Open Block

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Passionate, hardworking and drive!
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

We will discuss the characters issued by successful people. The characters you need and need in you. Let's discuss them one by one.
one). Self-esteem Self-esteem is a price feeling you love about yourself.
two). Confidence Confidence is a feeling of trust in ability and self.
tree). Unyielding attitude What happens if you are faced with an objection that makes you give up immediately in the middle of the road.
four). Trusting intuition At age people also equate intuition with conscience or conscience.
five). Creative that creative people are people who have unique creativity, whether they are visible or not (ideas, solutions, concepts).
six). Courageous bold is to have a steady heart and great confidence in the face of danger, difficulty, not fear (fear, wry).
seven).Passion is one thing or activity that you do without must or finish to do it.
eight). Action Not just wishful thinking, they immediately act to achieve their dreams.
nine). Commitment is the promise you make to yourself.
ten). Be grateful is a feeling of thanksgiving to God for something you have.
eleven). Resigned are those who do not think of the end result of every struggle they make.
twelve). Closer to Their Life (successful people) believe that what they accomplish in their lives is not the result of their own efforts, efforts and endeavors.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

As for me, successful people have such traits of character:
1. Curiosity. Successful people always ask questions.
2. Responsibility
3. Willingness to admit their mistakes. This is really difficult, but it is crucial for business and for the personal life.
4. Talent to unite good people. The successful person has connections to remarkable and interesting people
5. Willpower and self-discipline
6. Sense of humor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: