Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Crytopcurrency For Privacy  (Read 3704 times)
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:21:30 AM

a Madea movie
Ah don' even know what that is.  Ah don't even knows what Alphabay is, is thet a dark market?  Y'all kin buy guns there?
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:25:53 AM

Don't listen to anyone trying to sell you their coin, do your own research.
NAVcoin was hyped beyond belief, spiked at double its current price, and has hardly grown since. There is also very uneven distribution of coins (90% is owned by the top 100).

I think it's personal opinion in the end, zcash seems very risky given its volatility.
Dash had that dodginess surrounding some sort of premine/instamine (don't know the details), and monero is known to have botnets for mining. Just be aware that no coin is "clearly" better.

What are botnets for mining and why is it bad ?

Botnets are malware that infects a computer and mines a given coin for the criminal who infected the computer--most coins have botnets up to and including Bitcoin, so singling Monero out is inane. The argument is that asic resistant coins have a greater percentage of their hashrate due to botnets (which may hold true), but making a coin asic friendly creates mining centralization, so Devs have to choose which problem they want to deal with more--both problems exist in both setups, so it's more an issue of "how much does it happen" than "if it does happen."

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:33:46 AM

but that zcash does not most newest super anonymous?
Zcash is bitcoin reskin, created from Bitcoin's codebase. It has an ability to hide the sender, recipient and value of all transactions on its blockchain.
If you have the correct 'view key' - only then you can see this hidden data. AFAIK there is nothing more anonymous in Zcash than in other anonymous coins.

Zcash seems a bit too private.  Smiley
As we can never know whether the trusted set up was compromised or not, we can never be 100% sure that someone is not adding extra coins to the pool. Zcoin seems better because even though it does not hide the amount, we would know if the trusted set up was compromised and new coins were added.
Just my thoughts
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

The best for privacy.

Without hesitation ZCOIN! it's the best..

This is the best technology on the market, and unlike Zcash we can audit the blockchain ..

https://cryptoblogposts.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/why-zcoin-could-be-the-trade-of-the-year/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
cccp

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:07:22 PM

Imagine...
Bob has value (money or goods or cryptocoins...) and he want to give this value to Alice.

For Bob there only one private way to give the value exist: is to meet Alice and give value from hand to hand. Though it needs some conspiracy to remain private.

Any other way will involve the third parties like banks, posts or payment systems. Lets call them helpers.

This helpers can take value from Bob's hand and put it to Alice's hand. This is what calls transaction. Transaction holds such info as sender, recipient and amount. This info let helper to treat Alice as next sender for this value. Other words it lets Alice spend value next time. Any transaction can become private only if information about it is destroyed. And there is no such helpers who will destroy this information (think why).

Blockchain is same helper and it's advantages is that no one control all of it so no one can cancel transaction for the reason other than the sender don't have the value. Also no one can delete or change transactions.

Conclusion: for Bob any coin is best for privately give value to Alice until he not going to buy or sell this coin using his real ID or real IP.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:48:49 PM

I'm very like Dash, but in purposes of anonymity the best coin for now is Monero.
Dash has very bad system of anonymization cause in it's chain mixing happens only to some part of coins (if you permit this "mixing" in your wallet). In Monero all coins are mixing.

P.S: Zcash looks like scam, the only way for it - mining it while it's costs something.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:02:51 AM

Byteball is as good if not better than Monero and Zcash.

Check it out.

A blackbyte transaction is not even stored anywhere public, only a spend-proof is transferred between wallets.

Install Byteball wallet, go to cryptox.pl and buy some few bytes, go to the slack channel or here in marketing-department to buy some blackbytes, then setup tor, and use blackbytes over Tor and you are golden. Golden. Shocked

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:16:55 AM

Byteball is as good if not better than Monero and Zcash.

Let's better listen to the Byteball creator's opinion:
I think the privacy features of all 3 coins are more or less the same for most practical purposes.   What differs, and what matters most for regular users, is usability.
Shadow_Man

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:32:13 AM

What about XSPEC? Seems to be winning the privacy coin war at the moment.

https://spectreproject.io/index.html
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

Since bitcoin is pseudo anonymous,there is a great need for an altcoin with anonymity.Three altcoins stand ahead in the race.Dash,Zcash and Monero.dash released in 2014 uses darksend to help anonymize the transaction process by mixing coins.Zcash transactions are untraceable because it uses encryption called zk-SNARK.Monero uses a method called Cryptonote.Ring signatures were invented giving the world of cryptography a new type of key process.Also monero is the trading partner of US Exchange poloniex and is paired with every major coin on the platform.Monero leads the race and is widely accepted in dark net markets.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

Yep. Monero is surely the only Altcoin that really offers you total anonymity and privacy. It is nothing like Bitcoin which you can easily track. With XMR you have full anonymity.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

Yep. Monero is surely the only Altcoin that really offers you total anonymity and privacy. It is nothing like Bitcoin which you can easily track. With XMR you have full anonymity.

With Zcash too)

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
matale0

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:28:54 AM

This is an old news, this bug is no longer relevant..

I think main principle of anonymity is to be hidden behind the crowd, this is possible only if there is a crowd, large and natural..Then we can say many solutions are good.  in case of very small number of users we cannot hide or at lest not that successful.
I'm waiting CLOAK coin to release it's code then maybe CLOAK can be game changer..
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:46:08 AM

Why no one mention Particl when talking about privacy?
For me is one of the best privacy crypto's!

It's ok that it's goal is much more than being a privacy coin, but it started that way!

I just wrote an article about Particl in steemit.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/my-long-term-coin-s-or-particl-part
I'm eager to see what you have to say. Please give me some feedback. Upvote and comment.

Follow me on steemit for more cryptocurrency content.
https://steemit.com/@correia
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:01:19 AM

I think Zen have good privacy too. Tekka suggest to buy it last month and now its price increase so much.

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:39:44 AM

for me as I have said many times, it's Zcoin and Zencash, the two best anonymous crypto!

And third, a good outsider to be wary of is Claokcoin.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
saleenasmith

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

the cryptocurrency that mainly focused on privacy and anonymity in financial transaction...
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

I would propose BelugaPay. Now team members provide a pre-sale. To my mind, they will develop their product and can help investors to make a profit.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

XMR > ZEC > DASH > XVG, PIVX...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: