Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227546 times)
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

I can see that the pre-sale ICO is over, I will like to know how much was raised during your pre-sale and what has been done with the fund.

The ICO haven't even started yet, read the schedule in the OP for further info.

Yes, the ICO has not started yet, but the total of 3055.425 BTC is raised in our pre-sale.
And we are getting ready for the ICO and using it to hire more developers.

Lol. Now is ur turn to believe him claiming that he managed to collect 3.5 million dollars without even starting a presale. He might have fabricate 99 percent of all ico transactions. If u check the ico addy u may notice that most of the dummy bitcoins came from poloniex cold wallet.

We are sorry, there was a slight mistake. The fundraising amount was actually 2815.425 BTC.

Cool project. Is it possible for us to see some proofs on the pre-sale? Also we want to see how distribution of tokens when ICO is over.

I second this, we want to see some proofs about presale like date - presale website - btc address and proof owning this address - escrow etc....
Its not make any sense to claim that boscoin raised 2815BTC without proof ,unless you want to fool noobs for obvious reason.

Also who would believe one line sentence wrote in rush

Pre-Sale
We carried out a pre-sale for about three months since November and is now closed.

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

Bounty program avialeble?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:26:11 PM

I reserve the Hindi (India) translation of ANN thread.I hope I will be given this opportunity considering my previous experiences
paijobtcx

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:47:43 AM

Any Bounty for this coin?

Our bounty policy will be released shortly, possibly by the end of this week.
We will be announcing here on bitcointalk and also on our slack channel.
If you haven't joined our slack, here is the link: Join BOScoin slack

It'd be easier to keep updated if you use slack.

Thank you for the interest and stay tuned!  Smiley

waiting ann for bounty sir  Smiley

BlockchainOS (OP)

Activity: 182

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:14:28 AM

I can see that the pre-sale ICO is over, I will like to know how much was raised during your pre-sale and what has been done with the fund.

The ICO haven't even started yet, read the schedule in the OP for further info.

Yes, the ICO has not started yet, but the total of 3055.425 BTC is raised in our pre-sale.
And we are getting ready for the ICO and using it to hire more developers.

Lol. Now is ur turn to believe him claiming that he managed to collect 3.5 million dollars without even starting a presale. He might have fabricate 99 percent of all ico transactions. If u check the ico addy u may notice that most of the dummy bitcoins came from poloniex cold wallet.

We are sorry, there was a slight mistake. The fundraising amount was actually 2815.425 BTC.

Cool project. Is it possible for us to see some proofs on the pre-sale? Also we want to see how distribution of tokens when ICO is over.

I second this, we want to see some proofs about presale like date - presale website - btc address and proof owning this address - escrow etc....
Its not make any sense to claim that boscoin raised 2815BTC without proof ,unless you want to fool noobs for obvious reason.

Also who would believe one line sentence wrote in rush

Pre-Sale
We carried out a pre-sale for about three months since November and is now closed.

We are going to provide some proofs. We are just getting ready for a public announcement. Please be patient just for a while.  Smiley

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂
————————————————————————————————————————
● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
BlockchainOS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:15:29 AM

Bounty program avialeble?

Our bounty policy will be released shortly.

Thank you for the interest and stay tuned!  Cheesy

BlockchainOS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:19:45 AM

I reserve the Hindi (India) translation of ANN thread.I hope I will be given this opportunity considering my previous experiences

Bounty participants are always welcomed  Smiley
Our bounty policy will be released shortly.

Thank you for the interest and stay tuned!  Smiley

amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:24:52 AM

What is the total amount of Boscoin, what is the price of the pre-sale? And what is the difference between other digital currencies?

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
jakehdchoi

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

What is the total amount of Boscoin, what is the price of the pre-sale? And what is the difference between other digital currencies?

The total amount of BOScoin is 5 billion by the end of 2117 and the initial issuance is 0.5 billion.

We carried out the pre-sale for three months. For the first two months, the price was 50,000 BOS/BTC, and for the last month, it was 45,000 BOS/BTC.

There are several differences from other coins. The way we create our contracts is different from the Ethereum, and we use a modified version of Federated Byzantine Agreement System, which is a consensus mechanism that is different from most blockchains. We don't mine coins, and we have a Congress system to make important decisions. Decisions are going to be mostly on how to use the Commons Budget, which is the reserved BOScoin to create values on the BOScoin ecosystem.

For more information, please visit our website, or read the BOScoin whitepaper! Smiley
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:31:53 AM

Still waiting about 1 month from now to participated on Boscoin ICO,
Bookmark it!
BlockchainOS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

Still waiting about 1 month from now to participated on Boscoin ICO,
Bookmark it!

Thank you for your interest. Let's keep in touch with!!

BlockchainOS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

BOScoin Meetup in Berlin after four hours!!

Meetup : https://www.meetup.com/Blockchain-Meetup-Berlin/events/238265296/

Live Streaming : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeeWQFJOi0&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy!!

m140v

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:51:58 AM

The use of OWL  and TAL is an extremely interesting element of BOScoin.  I wonder if the use of decidable contracts will allow for really streamlined style guides for the language.  Likewise, does BlockchainOS have any recommendations on primers, early SDK's, or guides for developers looking to begin writing  apps before the actual ICO? 

I've already perused the theoretical side of OWL and have some experience looking at Timed Automata Languages but would like a more comprehensive look at the BOScoin structure and usage specifically.  I have some people I have spoken to about the Application layer of BOScoin and would love to have a conversation here about Web Ontology Languages.
m140v

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

I was doing some research on the price fluctuations of various coins and I just want to say that I'm really excited to see how the price control measures for BOScoin works out.  This could be a real boon for institutions looking to use Cryptos to back assets.  Has anyone here looked much into the BOScoin technical, white papers, and otherwise about the theories behind currency price controls and their effect of markets?

Personally, I think a more stable currency holds a lot of potential and could go beyond the volatility that currently marks cryptos.
bos_hankyulpark

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:23:25 PM

I was doing some research on the price fluctuations of various coins and I just want to say that I'm really excited to see how the price control measures for BOScoin works out.  This could be a real boon for institutions looking to use Cryptos to back assets.  Has anyone here looked much into the BOScoin technical, white papers, and otherwise about the theories behind currency price controls and their effect of markets?

Personally, I think a more stable currency holds a lot of potential and could go beyond the volatility that currently marks cryptos.

Which part of the paper were you referring to when speaking about price controls?
I definitely agree with you about the value of price stability.
But I'm cautious to make any statements about the affect of price controls on cryptocurrencies small market-caps.
BlockchainOS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 10:37:00 PM

Waiting for the rewards start... Which BOSCoin campaigns will you have?
Twitter? Signature? Blog? Translate? Apparently half of BOScoin will be unusable...
But what about the rest? This remainder represents a huge amount and the price will hardly be high, right?

You mean bounty policy? Our bounty policy will be released soon. Please wait moment.  Wink

ngthteh

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:47:54 AM

we will waiting the moment
BlockchainOS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 04:09:48 AM

we will waiting the moment

Thank you. Have a nice weekend!

imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:17:50 AM

How does future scalability for your blockchain work?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

jakehdchoi

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

How does future scalability for your blockchain work?

Could you clarify your question, please? I'm assuming you are asking about the decision making process, but just wanted to make sure if I get it right.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: