Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackpotracer is looking for a developer for our famous DUST LOTTERY game  (Read 1367 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

we are looking for a developer to help us (against payment) to bring our famous Dust Lottery online with our own Bank Roll.

to be frank we dont trust any dev beside one and he cant do it right now. that means we need to get the ready product and handle all ourselves.

if you think you can deliver this task please PM with details and prize

thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:01:44 AM

thx for the PMs and we are negotiating still with 2 but please PM if you think you can deliver

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

thx for the PMs and we are negotiating still with 2 but please PM if you think you can deliver

no one could help us so we are still looking for a coder. please PM

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

The process of finding the right developer would be easier if you mention the required skills or how your Stack is designed.Me being a developer wouldn't really bother asking out for details since the possibilities of me fitting as the right candidiate are less if it turns out I don't have expeirnce about those technologies.To make the process simpler,just mention the required skills.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

The process of finding the right developer would be easier if you mention the required skills or how your Stack is designed.Me being a developer wouldn't really bother asking out for details since the possibilities of me fitting as the right candidiate are less if it turns out I don't have expeirnce about those technologies.To make the process simpler,just mention the required skills.

thx for your posting but we dont know the required skills as we are non coders and our game was running on moneypot api as a full client side app

but I am sure if someone is interested and IMO he will know how a game should be done to go live online with our own bank roll he will PM us as some did

thx again

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

thx for your posting but we dont know the required skills as we are non coders and our game was running on moneypot api as a full client side app

but I am sure if someone is interested and IMO he will know how a game should be done to go live online with our own bank roll he will PM us as some did

thx again

Do you have difficulties running on moneypot api? Care to explain?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:27:53 AM

thx again

Do you have difficulties running on moneypot api? Care to explain?

sorry I dont understand your question. are you a coder who can help us?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:53:10 AM

by "against payment" do you mean the coder does not get paid?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

by "against payment" do you mean the coder does not get paid?

against payment means that we want to pay him for the work. but he must deliver 100% and not 99%. we love to pay for good work

thx for the question

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:33:46 PM

thx again

I understand the mentioned purpose and although as a potential developer I too would love to have them I also understand why listing the technologies causes difficulty. However, if you do not own any understanding about the required technologies at all, how would you like to validate the project? In the thread, we also can read you do not trust any developer easily other than your developer who cannot work on this project now. How could you give your trust (and money...) to someone without tools to test his work's quality?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

thx again

I understand the mentioned purpose and although as a potential developer I too would love to have them I also understand why listing the technologies causes difficulty. However, if you do not own any understanding about the required technologies at all, how would you like to validate the project? In the thread, we also can read you do not trust any developer easily other than your developer who cannot work on this project now. How could you give your trust (and money...) to someone without tools to test his work's quality?

as we have enough experience with shitty devs and fair devs we can easily find out who is able and fair enough to do the job. we ate a lot of shit and paid a lot of money for nothing and lost time and money. but we are able to learn and adopt. and again we dont trust anyone but that doesnt mean we cant find a dev who can do the job. the dev needs also to trust as that we will pay for the job but thats the easy part cause we pay money and have the money. we can escrow but the dev cant guarantee that he will deliver but he can deliver and then get paid easy as that.

thx for your input

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Dyl4n12

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:36:29 PM

I am a developer who is interested in helping you with your game. I need a little more info from you. What is the game? How does it work? What is your budget?

Thanks
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

I am a developer who is interested in helping you with your game. I need a little more info from you. What is the game? How does it work? What is your budget?

Thanks

thank you for the posting and offer to help. I will soon contact you with PM

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: