Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Netflix account [ Done]  (Read 3424 times)
jaceefrost (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:38:03 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 02:27:35 AM by jaceefrost

My Netflix premoum has just expired so I'm looking to purchase a premium account here. I'm looking for an account which will actually work for a long time an not in a short time. The previous accouts which I got from sellers in here don't work and just disappear from the day that I secure and changed the email and passwordof the account.
I'm looking for a cheap account so don't ewn mind selling f you ll charge me more than $5.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

Bump. Still looking. If you also by any chance know how to stream US shows  in a different country in netflix, I am also interested to purchasete method if you are selling it, ifyou'll give it for free I'll give a tip. Smiley
zac_1990

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

You cant change email and password on hacked accounts!
gregregervq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:13:14 PM

Hey man can you give me your skype i know a method to watch in netflix and im giving it for free or add mine: gregregervq
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

You cant change email and password on hacked accounts!
That's why I'm looking to buy a personal account. Not a hacked account. Even if it's just the free 1 month premium I'll take it. I just need the account thay actually works.
Hey man can you give me your skype i know a method to watch in netflix and im giving it for free or add mine: gregregervq
Sending you a request tomorrow. I don't have access in my skype currently. Thanks.
phatphuk

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

greg can you send me the info through PM please ? thx
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:59:16 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 09:30:04 AM by jaceefrost

Still looking guys. I've received offers but they are all hacked accounts or shared accounts. I need an account which I can use personally and not share with anyone else.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

Still looking guys. I've received offers but they are all hacked accouts or shared accounts. I need an account which I can use personally and not share with anyone else.
Does creating a new profile with your own name falls under your requirement? I'm on a 4 device plan and at the moment, only 1 is left unused
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

Still looking guys. I've received offers but they are all hacked accouts or shared accounts. I need an account which I can use personally and not share with anyone else.
Does creating a new profile with your own name falls under your requirement? I'm on a 4 device plan and at the moment, only 1 is left unused
Sent you a pm.
Still looking last one I bought just yesterday didn't worked. I just ended up wasting a dollar without even bein able to use it.  I'll just need a month subscription at the moment btw.
TomBradyGOAT

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

Sent you a pm.
Still looking last one I bought just yesterday didn't worked. I just ended up wasting a dollar without even bein able to use it.  I'll just need a month subscription at the moment btw.

I have monthly subscription you can use without the fear of it going dead. Can send first and will only charge a couple bucks
Azzazel

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

Check my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777992.msg17736707#msg17736707

I'm selling fresh created account ULTRAHD (1acc=1person, it's not shared) for just $1. If you're interested visit my thread and send PM or write on skype.

Selling NETFLIX, DO50$, AWS150$, WINDOWS KEYS
danfoda

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

I can help you out of how to unlock US Tv Shows and Movies. Check this.
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

Thanks for the offer but I am tryig to avoid people who sells stuff which only uses those autobu like that. Last time I bought it turned out that it didn't work. It's nice to see that it has a coupon tho but I think I'll look for another way.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

To unlock US shows on Netflix use Getflix, Netflix has been extremely hard to unlock lately, most DNS providers have given up, Getflix though have been one step ahead of Netflix most of the time.

They are fairly cheap at a few bucks a month or lifetime account for around $40.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
danfoda

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:04:57 PM

Thanks for the offer but I am tryig to avoid people who sells stuff which only uses those autobu like that. Last time I bought it turned out that it didn't work. It's nice to see that it has a coupon tho but I think I'll look for another way.

I see. If you dont want to use the autobuy, just message me and I can go first.
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:27:14 AM

To unlock US shows on Netflix use Getflix, Netflix has been extremely hard to unlock lately, most DNS providers have given up, Getflix though have been one step ahead of Netflix most of the time.

They are fairly cheap at a few bucks a month or lifetime account for around $40.
I'm trying the 14 day trial of getflix but can't seem to figure out how to make t work on my mobile.  Undecided
Anyway thanks for the suggestion, I've seen positive feedbacks on getflix and looks like it is the solution to my problem. I just have to make it work.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:42:25 AM

I'm trying the 14 day trial of getflix but can't seem to figure out how to make t work on my mobile.  Undecided
Anyway thanks for the suggestion, I've seen positive feedbacks on getflix and looks like it is the solution to my problem. I just have to make it work.

I only use it on my home network, so not sure about a mobile, but here is their set up for phones.

iPhone: https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/ios

Android: https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/android

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:21:09 AM

I can also verify that getflix is the best solution. I have been using it for 12 months and it works for many different streams.
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:14:22 AM

I'm trying the 14 day trial of getflix but can't seem to figure out how to make t work on my mobile.  Undecided

I only use it on my home network, so not sure about a mobile, but here is their set up for phones.

iPhone: https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/ios

Android: https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/android
I followed the steps and can't make it work on my android. Hen I change the dns it gives me dns error and my internet doesn't work, I can't even load a page. I don't know why. Sad
I can also verify that getflix is the best solution. I have been using it for 12 months and it works for many different streams.
By any chance do yoy know how to configure it on android? I need help configuring it. I'll send a bouty for anyone who can help me.
D1NG0

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:01:17 AM

To get the internet working again on your phone, follow up to step 3 and switch IP settings back to "DHCP".
Try the GetFlix app on Android then; should be similar to a VPN.
Better yet, if you have access to your wireless router's configuration, you can be guided to configure the setting on your entire WiFi network, so all devices (limited to PC, Android and iOS, I think) connected to it can access US Netflix.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: