Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and help about btcclicks.com  (Read 2144 times)
sgheillups (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

I was looking for opinion about btcclicks.com on this forum but they are quite old, so I write a new post.
I registered a new account on btcclicks 5 days ago and I reached 0.1mBtc today, nothing impressive but it's free so not bad imho.
Has somebody experience with that website? Can you suggest me how to manage my btc now?
I'm in doubt if I should rent refferals, pay for premium membership or just continue as I am doing and try to invest the BTC I gained there somewhere else.
I am also guessing if try another ptc website in order to gain double BTCs.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:24:44 PM

I tried that site and its good site. I registerd there 9 months ago. And for my experience. This is better than doing bitcoin faucets. It give higher payment than faucets. Faucets are boring and waste of time. You just have to click and look at the ads and then wait for captcha. After captcha. You are now gonna receive sats. You must reach the minimum threshold in able to withdraw btc you earned.
sgheillups (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

Yes, I'm learning how to use it and I think it is the best atm, better than ad4btc and bitptc since it gives you up until 70 ads per day.
How did you "invested" your btc gained there? did you rent some refferals?
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:42:28 PM

I registered a new account on btcclicks 5 days ago and I reached 0.1mBtc today, nothing impressive but it's free so not bad imho.

Congratulations!
After 5 days of clicking, you earned $0.09!
At that rate, you can earn $6.50 after a year of clicking.

Currently, the easiest, most convenient, and most effective way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
sgheillups (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

Of course I will not use this as only form of gaining btc.
I wanted to start learning something about btc, so I tried btcclicks since it's free.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:34:01 AM

I was looking for opinion about btcclicks.com on this forum but they are quite old, so I write a new post.
Has somebody experience with that website? Can you suggest me how to manage my btc now?
I'm in doubt if I should rent refferals, pay for premium membership or just continue as I am doing and try to invest the BTC I gained there somewhere else.

That is just a converted paid to click sites into bitcoin. As we know there has been a lot of PTC's before bitcoin was created.

And on how PTC works that is also going to be applicable with btcclicks, that's the consequence of it.

You work for clicks for free without upgrading your account (if they do require membership upgrades) but you will earn slowly.

But if you will do buy everything with them, referrals and other materials to boost your earning that's investment.

You will not gain anything from them unless you will invest.

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:23:42 AM

Op, have you counted amount of time lost while doing job for them vs. payment you received? You said it took you 5 days to earn 0.1mBTC IMO it is totally bad.
0.1mBTC is $9 cents, 5 days of work for 9 cents. Current transaction fee of bitcoin is more than that. It is not free money, you waste your time, the most valuable asset you have.
If I were you I would give up now and stop wasting my time on faucets, PPC, or other micro earning projects.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

Btcclicks is a good site for newbies to earn some bitcoin but I suggest find another way to earn bitcoins ptc sites are just wasting your time like the typing captchas. Spend your time with trading it's more profitable

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

it's free so not bad imho.
it is not free, you are spending your time. unless your time is not worth anything to you.

here is my experience with PTC sites in general: stay away.
it pays you very small amount for the time you are spending in it. and unless you can gather hundreds of direct referrals who click like crazy and the site is honest and pays all of the earning to you, you are wasting time.

and never ever buy referrals on any of these sites, they are all fake. the site doesn't have that many users to sell them to you as referral. you are getting your own money back with a code in the background paying it back to you one satoshi at a time.

Only Bitcoin
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:17:49 PM

Why to waste your time with such site? There are many other ways to earn Bitcoin, do you know? the amount you are talking about in your post can be earned from one post of Jr member in a sgnature campaign or from one tweet in a twitter campaign.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

Types of those sites are waste of time when the bitcoin price was 200 $ , imagine it now , nothing you will gain for hard working costing hours of time which needed to know new info about the digital worlds . if you need good start try to support new project or sell something -physicals\Digital.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

To be sincere is a good site and pays when you hit the minimum Satoshi for withdrawal, but the amount of BTC is can get from the place has reduced significantly since BTC rally last year and doesn't worth the effort again.
sgheillups (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

I know that other methods give more money but ptc doesn't require a day of work. It is not true that you gain 0.1btc for 5 days of work since I just open ads when I'm on the bus and before going to sleep. It's about 10 minutes per day and I'm just trying to know how BTC world works, of course those 0.1BTC won't make me rich
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

I know that other methods give more money but ptc doesn't require a day of work. It is not true that you gain 0.1btc for 5 days of work since I just open ads when I'm on the bus and before going to sleep. It's about 10 minutes per day and I'm just trying to know how BTC world works, of course those 0.1BTC won't make me rich

you can NOT make 0.1 bitcoin from PTC in 5 days unless you have invested 5+ bitcoin.
the highest paying click right now is 0.00035mBTC which is 35 satoshi (even less than a faucet payout) and even if you click all the available ads you will only earn less than 1000 satoshi a day and five day will make you 5000 satoshi (0.00005000BTC)

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

If thats your way to learn how to earn btc mate much better to visit the micro earnings area of this forum so you will be getting more same a like site which will also allow you to gain little dust satoshi and from that you will be able to learn how to multiply your earnings by doing ref and if you are looking for other ways service section will also help you mate. Good luck as i feel you when im still new to this crypto currency.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

Paid to click service is just a waste of time unless if you have some direct referrals will work under you. Why not showcase your talent and skills in exchange of bitcoin if you have? I used this kind of service but I realize I'm killing myself just to earn $0.03 everyday?
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

Interesting to know that this site is still on, I used to collect some satoshi there when I was looking for free BTC then but I have outgrown the site now.

The site is legit, will pay you but I don't think the reward actually worth it unless you have some free time to play with

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:27:30 PM

Don't waste your time with PTC sites, unless you have hundreds active direct referral. Also don't even try to rent referral, I have bad experience with some rent referral PTC site in the past, in first month of you rented referral it's work fine, but time goes by your rent referral is rarely to do a click for you and you need to rent spend your amount to rent again, it's just makes you lose.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:13:04 PM

this is not the best site to earn bitcoins at,but it can be very useful if you are promoting a link or a service
you can get some real viewers for cheap there,just don't order more than 4.000-5.000 hits (roughly) as it is their daily audience
because if a person have seen your ad and it didn't get you a lead,the chance he or she is interested in the offer the next day(they have 24 hour unique visitors check) is very low

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
sgheillups (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

you can NOT make 0.1 bitcoin from PTC in 5 days unless you have invested 5+ bitcoin.
the highest paying click right now is 0.00035mBTC which is 35 satoshi (even less than a faucet payout) and even if you click all the available ads you will only earn less than 1000 satoshi a day and five day will make you 5000 satoshi (0.00005000BTC)

I'm sorry, I meant 0.1mBTC in 5 days, as I wrote above.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: