Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] ENDS TODAY #1-5 of my silver coin ENDS TODAY 8PM EST  (Read 2792 times)
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

That does not seem very fair now, does it?

IIRC you promoted and supported the poker chips from defcon a while back. Now that was something ugly just to make a quick buck, yet you endorsed it. Seems like your opinion on the matter fell flat after that one.

defcon's poker chips look fine in my opinion.  I dont know what beef you have with defcon, but he's been fair to me.  

And I purchased his poker chips simply to give people something different and unique, and the fact they were less expensive to buy in large quantities because they were poker chips.  I didnt have to buy them and give people something other than signatures and holograms.  

It was supposed to be a coin not offered yet anywhere at the time, but since things took too long with the Encyclopedia, defcon needed to offer those to the public after some time had passed.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

IIRC you promoted and supported the poker chips from defcon a while back. Now that was something ugly just to make a quick buck, yet you endorsed it. Seems like your opinion on the matter fell flat after that one.

defcon's poker chips look fine in my opinion.  I dont know what beef you have with defcon, but he's been fair to me.  

And I purchased his poker chips simply to give people something different and unique, and the fact they were less expensive to buy in large quantities because they were poker chips.  I didnt have to buy them and give people something other than signatures and holograms.  

It was supposed to be a coin not offered yet anywhere at the time, but since things took too long with the Encyclopedia, defcon needed to offer those to the public after some time had passed.

If that is your professional opinion you have an opinion that should not matter.

They are basically generic poker chips purchased in bulk that hold very low quality. He then made some BTC symbol cutouts and glued them on to the chips. If this is your idea of nice coins, I don't really know.

I don't have to have beef with someone to say that their things are bad, but if that is the way it is according to you, you have beef with killyou?

Also, how were they unique? Satori chips were already out. Defcon basically made a cheap knock-off of those, I was in discussion with him during this time. He made them for a quick buck and sadly enough people paid up.

FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

I didnt endorse defcons poker chips, I like them, and I think they are cool and I would love to know the hologram place he used. I want a loaded btc poker set, I am patiently waiting for btcc to come out with a 500 chip set or something like that
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

I didnt endorse defcons poker chips, I like them, and I think they are cool and I would love to know the hologram place he used. I want a loaded btc poker set, I am patiently waiting for btcc to come out with a 500 chip set or something like that

Defcon got his holograms from ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321426239008

They are generic holograms that anyone can buy.
I am guessing that he printed them at home, since most of the printing comes off pretty easily or with a small finger-nail run across.

These holograms were also used on covers of the new Encyclopedia's to distinguish the Autograph's Editions.

EDIT:
He might have had them printed by the people whom he bought them from. I know many sellers of these types of products on ebay will allow you to custom print a logo or something when you order from them. I was only guessing that he printed them at home and did not mean any ill intent. Just an observation.  thank you

Well I think that it makes sense to not order 500+ holograms at one time of the same design unless you are all ready established, and

greenplastic coin set #15 and #3 have been shipped
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:43:52 AM

Did someone Say BTCC Poker Chip Set

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:58:32 AM

Very nice work BG!  Although it doesn't look like 500 chips that should be more than enough to play a small game.  Smiley

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:32:02 AM

Guess I'll have to get my own set like that and we could play some poker :p
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:41:36 AM

Guess I'll have to get my own set like that and we could play some poker :p

No strip poker!!!  If you want that game , you are gonna need to get a hold of Wheels when he has a flat tire...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: