Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology)  (Read 52544 times)
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:44:08 AM

Daaamn! Missed their ICO... Undecided

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:12:47 AM

Hi dev. I can do romanian translation if you need it. PM me. Thnaks!
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

Hi there

We published yesterday an article talking about SONM in our news section at crypto-economy.net: http://www.crypto-economy.net/sonm-decentralized-supercomputing/?lang=en

We hope you find it usefull.

Regards,

Charles

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:51:17 AM

When will be possible to trade it on exchange? Do you know which are the Exchange that will add SNM in his currency list?

Thanks

https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/SNM_BTC
https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63-ETH
Tidex wasn't ready for a demand I think. Web page not loading. but as I heard it was around 5-6k. So who miss the ico and want to buy I think price is fair.
johnymett

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:07:38 PM

Hi community,

On June 15, 2017 SONM's ICO started. As a pre-ICO investor I was promised to receive a 100% bonus compared to the ICO investors in ETH:

The pre-ICO white paper agreed on the following:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 1212 SONM (translated from 606 SPT to 1212 SONM)
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 606 SONM
--> I.e. Double for pre-ICO in ETH-terms.

The contract/agreement has now changed to:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2424
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2824
--> pre-ICO investors get less than ICO investors!!!

This is not correct: pre-ICO should get the 100% bonus, which is 1 ETH = 5648 (=2x 2824).

The pre-ico agreement was on ETH (old white paper). Before the ICO SONM suddenly changed the terms and started talking about Fiat currencies. Since they based the Pre-ICO agreement on ETH, they cannot now change it to USD: example: I cannot pay a client his money back in Turkish Lira, if he gave me US dollars (if Did not agree earlier on that). Neither can Bill Gates by his Microsoft shares back that were worth USD 0.10 back in 1990.

Only because ETH surged in the past few months, it is not a valid reason to change contract terms. If I had not invested in SONM, I would get more SONM with my ETH now then as a pre-ICO investor. Pre-ICO investors take on risk, which they should be compensated for. Further had I kept my ETH, it would be more worth now. Currently I find myself having taking more risk (because SONM is definitely riskier than keeping my ETH) and getting less back.

This behaviour is a huge damage to the crypto currency community that is based on trust and team work. If crowdfunding is done cheating like SONM, this whole new funding concept will die. I believe in the potential of crypto currencies and met a lot of extremely interesting people, who became friends. I do not want my opinion to change because of this. But it is exactly this type of behaviour that makes people distrust this new open world.

I am trying to team up with other pre-ICO investors, to take legal action against SONM. We might not stop SONM in Russia, but in Europe we can stop them. I am resident in Switzerland. Ideally we would have some US pre-ico investors (SEC is very powerful).

Please drop me a message with your email and a short summary of what happened to you during the pre-ico.

Kind regards,
Johnymett
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:04:59 AM

How many total coins, or is it an unlimited supply? How many Sonm Coins/Tokens/Assets were sold in total so far?

What is the circulating supply? What is the total supply?

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
muflih_11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:12:44 AM

wait $sonm on poloniex a will buy.
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:50:35 AM

How many total coins, or is it an unlimited supply? How many Sonm Coins/Tokens/Assets were sold in total so far?

What is the circulating supply? What is the total supply?

Total coins 331 xxx xxx SNM = 42m USD

2 000 000 coins signature  bounty
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

How long you want wait  Grin
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:42:33 AM

How long you want wait  Grin
Not possible if poloniex want to add this coin. I also don't think if they want to add eth token in their exchange SONM are new ICO and another coin who just succesfully run an ICO just target to be listed in bittrex.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
jordan coins

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:10:07 PM

hello team :

I could not find my balance SONM ?  Cry
please help !
i am sent wallet (tides) to wallet (liqui)

ADDRESS: SONM
0xe506df50038e04b34600a5efe38699e6aa96de01

TXID: 0x3563ef459b90b52ec1805cb68c8cb3438953c15d9119d441a9f705687044fec2

yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

Are there any news on when it is going to be listed
and on which exchanges?
Missed the ICO, don't want to miss tradings start.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

Hi community,

On June 15, 2017 SONM's ICO started. As a pre-ICO investor I was promised to receive a 100% bonus compared to the ICO investors in ETH:

This is not correct: pre-ICO should get the 100% bonus, which is 1 ETH = 5648 (=2x 2824).

The pre-ico agreement was on ETH (old white paper). Before the ICO SONM suddenly changed the terms and started talking about Fiat currencies. Since they based the Pre-ICO agreement on ETH, they cannot now change it to USD: example: I cannot pay a client his money back in Turkish Lira, if he gave me US dollars (if Did not agree earlier on that). Neither can Bill Gates by his Microsoft shares back that were worth USD 0.10 back in 1990.

Only because ETH surged in the past few months, it is not a valid reason to change contract terms. If I had not invested in SONM, I would get more SONM with my ETH now then as a pre-ICO investor. Pre-ICO investors take on risk, which they should be compensated for. Further had I kept my ETH, it would be more worth now. Currently I find myself having taking more risk (because SONM is definitely riskier than keeping my ETH) and getting less back.

This behaviour is a huge damage to the crypto currency community that is based on trust and team work. If crowdfunding is done cheating like SONM, this whole new funding concept will die. I believe in the potential of crypto currencies and met a lot of extremely interesting people, who became friends. I do not want my opinion to change because of this. But it is exactly this type of behaviour that makes people distrust this new open world.

I am trying to team up with other pre-ICO investors, to take legal action against SONM. We might not stop SONM in Russia, but in Europe we can stop them. I am resident in Switzerland. Ideally we would have some US pre-ico investors (SEC is very powerful).

Please drop me a message with your email and a short summary of what happened to you during the pre-ico.

Kind regards,
Johnymett
I believe they offered to refund preinvestors their ETH back.  So you might want to take a look at that if you no longer believe in them.

You can still take the legal route, of course.
lovingcoins

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

and on which exchanges?

I just bought some at Liqui at 5100 Sats
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:40:06 PM

and on which exchanges?

good move. Most investors haven't been able to move tokens from wallets to exchanges because of the eth congestion because of the ICOs. Then the second reason is most of us don't want to put our sonm on these shitty exchanges - we're waiting for proper ones.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lovingcoins

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:52:27 PM

and on which exchanges?

good move. Most investors haven't been able to move tokens from wallets to exchanges because of the eth congestion because of the ICOs. Then the second reason is most of us don't want to put our sonm on these shitty exchanges - we're waiting for proper ones.

Thank you, to be honest all I know about it is that its similar or better to Golem/GNT, is that correct? I bought 30,500SONM , should I just hold long term?, I'm not a day trader, I just buy and hold until my money 2-3x =), I'm a simple man. If SONM is indeed better than Golem, and tomorrow there is another competitor going on exchange, elactic project/XEL. More or less how high can SONM go?
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:08:19 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 07:48:23 PM by Almeida

I bought 30,500SONM , should I just hold long term?

Yes, you will get dividends a share in fees out of it in proportion to possessed tokens, once people use the token to buy computation.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:23:56 AM

Hi community,

Kind regards,
Johnymett
I believe they offered to refund preinvestors their ETH back.  So you might want to take a look at that if you no longer believe in them.

You can still take the legal route, of course.

Lol... yes SEC is very powerful. But like they care about your non-regulated fairy tokens being sold for other pixy tokens...
Your as full of shit as the septic tank outside my grandmas house.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:53:42 AM

Is there someway I can help? For instant: I can design the ANN-page, create/redesign the logo, website and just create a lot of mockups of how you guys perhaps want things designed. Promising project!
kld_hp

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:52:48 AM

SONM was launched on yobit  Grin Grin Grin https://yobit.net/en/trade/SNM/BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: