Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Bitcoin start to price increase?  (Read 9989 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

From an economic point of view, supply and demand.Yeah demand and supply of bitcoins are only thing to change the bitcoin price in the chart.
That is true but if such is the case then the price goes up a bit slowly and not just in a shoot. I think recently some country has allowed bitcoins or something big has happened unless there is no real news I see why the price is such high.
That being said I think its still not at it is best value, coming 2 months are gonna be crucial and the price might kiss sky high values.
Yes it is always true price actions is the result of supply and demand. But I think OP is trying to say what cause it? What started the price of Bitcoin to increase its value to this date. For example they said one of the main reason Bitcoin's price right now is high because the demand of it is high from the users of the dark web which uses it for illegal transactions. Well bottom line is that demand is the main factor for it to go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

There will be a big SEC decision regarding Coin ETF in the US this coming 11 or 13th that might hugely swing the price of bitcoin up or down so it's better to watch these dates and avoid losses or maybe grab huge profits.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?

It is increasing because the supply is limited and the demand of bitcoin is highly demand in many markets. The price goes up because many people invest in bitcoin and some people pump it so that they will earn more profit.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?

It is increasing because the supply is limited and the demand of bitcoin is highly demand in many markets. The price goes up because many people invest in bitcoin and some people pump it so that they will earn more profit.
basically growing number of people using bitcoin, the higher the price of bitcoin. and if the less users bitcoin then the prices of bitcoin is down in the world economic market .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:24:14 PM

basically growing number of people using bitcoin, the higher the price of bitcoin. and if the less users bitcoin then the prices of bitcoin is down in the world economic market .
That is how the people dictate the price of the market, by the use of demand. If there is a lot of demand then the supply of a particular stock will be few and because of the non-stop demand then the price will be expensive. We just need some more bitcoin users or investors to achieve very high price and that is a not a problem because i think that this incoming march 11 is the big one for bitcoin. Just watch and learn for the etf incoming.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

Bitcoin price start to increase by the demand and supply. Bitcoin price is fluctuating and its becoming growing daily. Its also because of bitcoin traders the baggers or holder,  the pump and dumped of bitcoin price because of traders. So, it really increase daily.
Yes, I think it works in a very systematic manner like when the price is going up then everyone just buys since we all know the price will go up and this buying results in a higher value again and this keeps on continuing unless a big holder decides to dump their coins.

Once some people dump then the whole community starts selling and that results in a downfall ( though that is temporary ).
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:32:23 AM

When I started to do bitcoin as my alternatives option to my financial problems. Base on my studying in bitcoin the price value increase in my opinion its because there are some investors who gave value on bitcoin just like what happen to gold, from the origin it has no value samething  with bitcoin due to the adoption of the masses all around the world it continously increase the price up to now.
genny2kuk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:06:50 PM

Higher demand than supply

Content Writing Service: Let's Craft Engaging Crypto Articles For You. 
 We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
 Send me PM if in need of our services.
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:36:00 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin start to price increase when it become popular. And, anyone notice bitcoin as one of digital currency. Bitcoin price starts to climb up because of its big investors who really invests in, the demands become higher as day by day. Thus, bitcoin price starts daily to grow...

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Because everyday the Bitcoin community keeps growing and becoming more popular.
When more people use the bitcoin for transactions or something else the price keeps on growing higher.
pokerplayer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

Yea it is going up but I like this way of going up because I dont have so many bitcoin and when I collect mayn bitcoins then I want bitcoin kabuum price because then my bitcoins will worth even more than now what is realy perfect Cheesy
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:08:17 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin start to price increase when it become popular. And, anyone notice bitcoin as one of digital currency. Bitcoin price starts to climb up because of its big investors who really invests in, the demands become higher as day by day. Thus, bitcoin price starts daily to grow...
it is the cause when bitcoin became popular and then a lot of people know bitcoin and then they flock to buy bitcoin and there was demand and make the price of bitcoin up
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

Demand and peoples dreams, we all look for an asset that will make us a return and tickles our fancy.
Greed speculation and wealth are all closely related.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

yes that is a fact that it depend on demand and supply. if the demand of bitcoin is increasing because when the number of bitcoin users is increasing the demand will also increase and he supply will decrease and thus the price of bitcoin will increase.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:30:22 AM

"ADOPTION" this is the thing why bitcoins value does increase overtime and as long people do use it then expect price would go high even more on future years to come but dont expect too much because price crash do also happen on bitcoin which means be prepare all the time and risk only the money you can afford to lose up when things goes wrong.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

It is because someone gave it a value, from zero value now when the community saw that there is someone gave it a price, because of their  curiosity they followed what person did, In other terms because of the mass adoption by the masses bitcoin was promoted by them until there business minded person saw that it has a potential value in the near future. and because of that until now the demand was getting higher all the around the world.
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

Just because more people joined and bought Bitcoin, and the speed of adoption outweighed the natural inflation from mining - the adoption rate is actually increasing while the new coins mined is decreasing, so that results in demand outweighing supply.

Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 11:35:15 PM

It is because someone gave it a value, from zero value now when the community saw that there is someone gave it a price, because of their  curiosity they followed what person did, In other terms because of the mass adoption by the masses bitcoin was promoted by them until there business minded person saw that it has a potential value in the near future. and because of that until now the demand was getting higher all the around the world.
I think you are wrong the price of bitcoin was increasing due to demand and supply if bitcoin is in demand and the supply is low the price will increase ..
This is just like in product in the market if the product is in demand and the supply is getting low the value will increase more..
Example is sea foods if the there is a red tide the supply will reduce but the demand is the same the value of sea foods will increase its value..

Make crypto as your bank.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:39:52 PM

It is because the buyers of bitcoin are increasing. The spread of bitcoin is continue and with the passage of time more and more people know about it and they invest their money in bitcoin so with that demand the price of bitcoin increase.
StarCitizen999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:34:58 AM

It is because the buyers of bitcoin are increasing. The spread of bitcoin is continue and with the passage of time more and more people know about it and they invest their money in bitcoin so with that demand the price of bitcoin increase.

The demand is growing and therefore the price is rising. The more people buy bitcoin, the higher the price. After all, we know that the total number of bitcoins is limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: