Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Bitcoin start to price increase?  (Read 9989 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

The price of Bitcoin is increasing by many factors. But i think the most important is demand and supply factor. As far as we know, the max supply of Bitcoin is 21 millions and approximate 17 millions Bitcoin were mined and the last Bitcoin will be mined in 2040, while bitcoin is more anh more popular, many people knew to Bitcoin so the demand of Bitcoin ownership is increasing. According to The law of supply and demand: DEMAND > SUPPLY ===> the price is going up.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

I think you need to do more research on how bitcoin can be a store of value, like gold had traditionally been. Being a store of value, bitcoin is VERY much undervalued today. The recent price increase is recognition of bitcoin's long term potential to replace gold as a store of value.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

People have problem if the price decreases and they again has objection when it falls. i feel pity on the coins sometimes
We need to understand this thing that things can’t work the way we want them to work because of the reason that we cannot control the things which are contributing in deciding the market value of any of the crypto coin. We need to plan according to the situation and that before deciding anything, we need to think well and that decide the best possible thing so that we may not end up losing money.
uberua

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
The price always is formed only because of consumer demand and can't grow all the time...
As for BTC, there is huge volatility, that's why there are ups and downs. 
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

My opinion is, that many new people are comming to the stage, investing money and spreading popularity of crypto, so.
anakkampung17

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Bitcoin will raise the price when many people are investing in it. Like a trader, more buy or demand will dare to raise the price of a good. But it will need a process because at this time bitcoin prices are still less stable because there are various factors either from within or from outside. However I am sure the demand for bitcoin to be expensive in quick time will be high to as expected.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

My opinion is, that many new people are comming to the stage, investing money and spreading popularity of crypto, so.
I also think that the increase in demand over time is the main cause behind its growth rate now. Besides, it is also available in scarce amount. The digital world is suffering through a shortage of bitcoin. It is also supported by big investors which are the cause behind its rising up and falling down from time to time. Digital market depends on this currency and both have huge potential to grow.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Bitcoin value depends on supply and demand principle. It started from scratch, eventually people recognized it overtime. 

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?

In my opinion, Bitcoin price continuously increase because of the demand that was starting few years ago, and we can the moment that it was introduced to public by using social media contributes a lot to the popularity of the Bitcoin I think the fact that we have connected in different forms of communication which was social media, information regarding Bitcion was very easy nowadays to spread, and we are aware that if Bitcoin is popular the more investors that will be interested to this forum which will contribute for the price to increase.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

The reason why the price of bitcoin is increasing is because many people are investing in it and its value depends on supply and demand principle, and it is also like trading the more you buy the more the price of coin will increase. That is why if a country started to banned bitcoin, it will lose many investors and buyers that will cause bitcoin's price to decrease.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

I think that the reason why Bitcoin price was rising over time because of the continuous rise of the demand which makes it more popular for the engagement of potential investors that boosts up Bitcoin's price added by the fact that Bitcoin was being widely used by many Bitcoin users and consumers who purchases and used them effectively for their own purpose. The law of the demand is always getting into this since in economics where currencies are widely being discussed, as long as there is a rise in the demand in relation with the supply, the possibility for the price increase will be open and constant to keep the balance between the demand as well as the allot supply to be used.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

It's about the demand of the people that's making defining the price of bitcoin and the cryptos. The more people/crypto investors will invest on bitcoin, the larger the market cap and price it goes. Additionally, bitcoin events is also the factor of bringing bitcoin's price to rise.

boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

Isnt it better to get a high price for some days after so much of depression
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

I truly believe that Bitcoin was adopting the law of the demand since it was already popularized by all people around the world nowadays, as the demand rises, the price of Bitcoin do also rises which makes its price expensive, attracting more potential investors to get into their investments with Bitcoin which makes it a lot more possible to make the price rise over time. It also do happen to balance the amount of demand with regards to the supply Bitcoin has so that we are still into control with the total amount consumption limiting everyone to drain off the total circulating Bitcoin.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is increasing because there are a lot of investor all over the world that is investing there money with bitcoin, and i think a lot of people is just holding there bitcoin for long time and continue on buying bitcoin that's why bitcoin price is increasing.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

I am sure that the price of Bitcoin is growing for the reason that its quantity is limited. In addition, growing numbers of people who want to buy it
agree. let's  see how supply and demand law works
assumption: fix supply
-if demand is incresing , so that the price would be increasing too
-on the other hand , if the demand is decreasing the price would be decreasing also
here's some illustration to make it clear:

more people invest their asset on bitcoin, which means the demand of bitcoin itself is higher and higher, on the other hand the supply is limited . that could make the price is increasing day by day
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

In my own opinion I guess it is because of its being in demand of the coin.
And investing bitcoin in so many ways.
Keeping bitcoin in their wallets so it cause in demand of bitcoin.
YES, the demands and investments helps the price go up, advertising also help to get more members and invest as long as they want, that'll help them to earn more.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:05:27 AM

Cause demand is increasing and the supply stay the same and more and more people started to have an interest in cryptocurrency. Many people start from bitcoin and bitcoin have a good trust for good investment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

Cause demand is increasing and the supply stay the same and more and more people started to have an interest in cryptocurrency. Many people start from bitcoin and bitcoin have a good trust for good investment.
Bitcoin start to pump up on its prices when an interested investor invest a money .Its depends on the demand and supply on the market so better to spread good information  so that we can get advantage .
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized system, the first thing we should understand with decentralized system is the price that is never stable, everything depends on the user and I think with patience then we can get big profit, and to make the price increase of course we must continue to buy bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: