Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331587 times)
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:47:36 AM

#COINMARKET COIN 1 to 10.0000 UBQ' COINS swap? is it too late?  Undecided  

===>did i miss the boat AGAIN?   Cool

Nope you can buy JBS right now on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-JBS

Swap will be only tomorrow

What do you mean swap will be only tomorrow ?

i mean launch of Ubiq on 28.01.2017 and swap on bittrex  Smiley

I understand that the 29/01/2017 JBS completely cease to exist? what time is given to the transition to UBQ if the person is away from the computer and does not have access to the internet?  sorry  my english  Smiley

Correct. It will no longer be supported by the developers.

On the 28th, before the genesis block for Ubiq is created, we will take a snapshot of the JBS blockchain at a certain block. Recording every balance of every address. Addresses that have been claimed, will receive their coins on launch. For addresses with balances greater than 0, that have not been claimed, we cant give to the owners as we dont know which UBQ address to send them to, so their coins will be put into a multisig wallet, and kept safe. If these addresses are claimed after the swap, they will receive their coins. We do not have a time restriction on this. People that miss the swap will not lose their coins as long as they can sign a message using the current JBS wallet, proving they own the address submitted.

So the UBQ wallet will be available on 28th at 12.00pm as I understand?

The network will launch at 12:00 PST. wallets will be available a little earlier, with a timestamp coded in preventing any valid blocks from being mined before the launch time. This is to ensure miners, nodes and various services have time to set up ahead of time.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:57:07 AM

Nope you can buy JBS right now on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-JBS

Start  will be only 28.01

^and the dev steals all our coins?  Cry  i don't get it? dead coin?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:57:09 AM

Can anyone please build the windows version of miner and upload / email me? And if anyone of you could help me with the miner configs on 480 and 390x.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:58:37 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 02:24:16 AM by Skyrik

Start  will be only 28.01

^and the dev steals all our coins?  Cry  i don't get it? dead coin?

can you just read this full message pls?)

On the 28th, before the genesis block for Ubiq is created, we will take a snapshot of the JBS blockchain at a certain block. Recording every balance of every address. Addresses that have been claimed, will receive their coins on launch. For addresses with balances greater than 0, that have not been claimed, we cant give to the owners as we dont know which UBQ address to send them to, so their coins will be put into a multisig wallet, and kept safe. If these addresses are claimed after the swap, they will receive their coins. We do not have a time restriction on this. People that miss the swap will not lose their coins as long as they can sign a message using the current JBS wallet, proving they own the address submitted.

Edit: If you didn't claim  and you have your JBS on wallet and don't on trex - read preann section "Coin Swap" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631210.0  
block_talk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:00:05 AM

Only 24 hours left until the market closes on Bittrex, remember your JBS balances will be automatically be converted to UBQ when the market opens next week!

If you still have JBS in your wallet that you'd like to claim, fill out the claim form in the PRE-ANN. Only need the private key to sign the address, no syncing required.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631210.0

36 hours till the Ubiq network launch so start warming up those miners and help support the chain!
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 05:40:22 AM

not open bounty dex
not promote use social media campaign (facebook and twitter campaign)
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:10:21 AM

please open facebook and twitter campaign, maybe you need to promote your coins dev, i am waiting
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

please open facebook and twitter campaign, maybe you need to promote your coins dev, i am waiting

I think devs haven't got too much coins for bounties because it was a zeo premined coin as I know.
LiskYork

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:06:59 AM

Hi Guys I want to buy some Jumbucks in Cryptopia, are they also making the swapping to the new coin? Thanks!
krile

Activity: 746

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:17:48 AM

Hi Guys I want to buy some Jumbucks in Cryptopia, are they also making the swapping to the new coin? Thanks!

Only bittrex is swaping.

So Buy on cryptopia, move to bittrex and wait for the swap to happen.

Cheers

BoscoMurray

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:26:22 AM

fill out the claim form in the PRE-ANN. Only need the private key to sign the address

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it is your new UBQ address that you sign it with, not the private key.

Just want to clear that up so nobody makes a mistake with it.
krile

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

fill out the claim form in the PRE-ANN. Only need the private key to sign the address

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it is your new UBQ address that you sign it with, not the private key.

Just want to clear that up so nobody makes a mistake with it.

You sign the message with the private key that holds your jumbucks balance.

The "message" itself is the UBQ address.

Nowhere in this process are you using the UBQ private key.

You do not sign it with the UBQ address, you sign it with the JBS address/privkey.

nbruce

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

Hi,
I need to swap my jbs to ubq. I think I understand the process,  but I have a big problem. I held my jbs in a coinomi wallet which now shows zero balance and in any event has no way to sign messages.
The last time I had trouble with jbs on coinomi it was due to the backend jbs server needing resynching.  Is that going to happen or have I just lost all my jbs?
krile

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

Hi,
I need to swap my jbs to ubq. I think I understand the process,  but I have a big problem. I held my jbs in a coinomi wallet which now shows zero balance and in any event has no way to sign messages.
The last time I had trouble with jbs on coinomi it was due to the backend jbs server needing resynching.  Is that going to happen or have I just lost all my jbs?

You did not lose them. You can always export the private keys from coinomi if you have the seed that created the wallet. Its a bit of a process, but it can be done.

And you can sign messages from coinomi, just tap on the "three dot" menu in the upper right corner, you have the sign message function there.

But probably the electrum servers for jumbucks are having issues, just check again later to see your balance.
Edit: just checked, my coinomi wallet shows everything ok

ecawyna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

Which one is better?
1.Buy jbs and wait for swapping.
2.Wait to buy ubq from exchange.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
nbruce

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

Thanks for your reply.  My coinomi wallet shows no balance for jumbucks.  I have tried refreshing it several times.  If I had a balance showing I would transfer it to bittrex,  but as things stand I'm stuck.
[edit]
I have managed to sign a message containing my ubq address now. Hopefully I should see a balance soon. Would that be tomorrow? 
krile

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:10:10 AM

Thanks for your reply.  My coinomi wallet shows no balance for jumbucks.  I have tried refreshing it several times.  If I had a balance showing I would transfer it to bittrex,  but as things stand I'm stuck.
[edit]
I have managed to sign a message containing my ubq address now. Hopefully I should see a balance soon. Would that be tomorrow? 

Have you checked that the address that you used to sign the message actually holds the funds?

Check on the blockexplorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/jbs/

If it is the right address than all is well.

From what I know, your UBIQ funds will be credited in the genesis block. So you will be able to see them tomorrow at your new UBIQ address you created, when the network starts...

nbruce

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:19:50 AM

Have you checked that the address that you used to sign the message actually holds the funds?

From what I know, your UBIQ funds will be credited in the genesis block. So you will be able to see them tomorrow at your new UBIQ address you created, when the network starts...
Thanks,  the funds do appear to be there using the block explorer.  Will UBIQ be listed on the same explorer?
krile

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:27:34 AM

Thanks,  the funds do appear to be there using the block explorer.  Will UBIQ be listed on the same explorer?
I believe not. I mean, ubiq is a new coin, so it wont be listed under jumbucks. If dont know if the devs picked CryptoID for the explorer hosting...

I think it is best to just wait for the devs to update the links. After the network starts tomorrow I assume, there will be more info posted regarding explorers and other details.

nbruce

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:31:05 AM

I believe not. I mean, ubiq is a new coin, so it wont be listed under jumbucks. If dont know if the devs picked CryptoID for the explorer hosting...

I think it is best to just wait for the devs to update the links. After the network starts tomorrow I assume, there will be more info posted regarding explorers and other details.

Excellent,  thanks very much for your help :-)
Just have to wait until tomorrow then...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: