Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EasySatoshi - Unusual Faucet :) UPDATE FOR DESKTOP  (Read 3179 times)
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:10:23 PM

Seems it stopped to work correctly, I have 2 box (viid and linkshrink), but when I click "skip ad" I return to home page, no rewards given and boxes still there

Same problem here. Let's wait. Smiley

it works for me...
just refresh the page, needed to change back everything to 30 mins interval and i am still in loss ,but OK will wait for 24h results..
going to sleep for now, 20h coding is enough for today Smiley

lol, 20 hours of coding to produce a lost cause website

Whats your problem? You made your point and said what you wanted. Just let him manage his website in his way without you complaining all the time. If you dont like it, just dont use it.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dalecooper

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:12:26 PM

Seems it stopped to work correctly, I have 2 box (viid and linkshrink), but when I click "skip ad" I return to home page, no rewards given and boxes still there

it works for me...
just refresh the page, needed to change back everything to 30 mins interval and i am still in loss ,but OK will wait for 24h results..

Whats your problem? You made your point and said what you wanted. Just let him manage his website in his way without you complaining all the time. If you dont like it, just dont use it.

I'm agree with svirby Smiley
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:12:35 PM

it works for me...

can you please shut the fuck up and provocate another page?

i would say that is a problem right there, would you not?  if not, then perhaps you could explain why that is acceptable in your eyes
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:16:04 PM

it works for me...

i would say that is a problem right there, would you not?  if not, then perhaps you could explain why that is acceptable in your eyes

i did it first time in my life because you are a annoying piece of shit, that provocating from the beginning.. go away from this thread please...
you can do nothing just putting negative comments??.. make your own thread and post your negative energy there
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

it works for me...

i did it first time in my life because you are a annoying piece of shit, that provocating from the beginning.. go away from this thread please...
you can do nothing just putting negative comments??.. make your own thread and post your negative energy there

until you apologize for your highly unprofessional comment, i will go no where, i never cussed at you, i spoke only the truth and you pull that kind of behavior out?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:19:06 PM

morantis

Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Unignore

Re: EasySatoshi - Unusual Faucet Smiley
Today at 10:12:35 PM

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:20:23 PM

morantis

Unignore

Re: EasySatoshi - Unusual Faucet Smiley
Today at 10:12:35 PM

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

Code:
Activity: 154

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

do the math
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

better yet, we are going to let the link shortener services do the math, they are having their terms broken by the site and he refuses to apologize for his behavior, when we get to the office we will simply let them know and forward this thread to them.  if you can't admit you were wrong, then perhaps you can admit it to them.
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:27:43 PM

better yet, we are going to let the link shortener services do the math, they are having their terms broken by the site and he refuses to apologize for his behavior, when we get to the office we will simply let them know and forward this thread to them.  if you can't admit you were wrong, then perhaps you can admit it to them.

I think his sentence was totally acceptable because you are really annoying. Get a life.

morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:28:57 PM

I think his sentence was totally acceptable because you are really annoying. Get a life.

use of obscenities in business is acceptable?  whatever, as i said, he can either grow up and apologize or lose his services, it takes about an hour to get to the office
Jovis4

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:47:11 PM

Hey, great faucet but...it seems the ref system is not working  Undecided  Huh
Ppav4o4

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:00:28 PM

use of obscenities in business is acceptable?  whatever, as i said, he can either grow up and apologize or lose his services, it takes about an hour to get to the office

Listen dude, if  I were Tomos, I would love to lose a toxic loser like you as my user. He is a fair person and always try to do good for us. He never lied about any single payment and you have no rights to judge him for making the timer 30 mins instead of 5. It is not your domain nor your idea nor your business. Have a good one and please don't comment anymore on this thread. Thank you.
morantis

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

all illegal activities of this thread have been reported to the ad sites involved
Lo_co

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:41:59 AM

all illegal activities of this thread have been reported to the ad sites involved

you really are a dick, aren't you?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

morantis is a beggar scammer, stop wasting your time with bitter kids on the internet. He's not the first.
Reminds me of vodaljepa, might be his sister.

EDIT:

Just saw this one:

That's called extortion. Here's some neg.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:19:46 AM

Maybe will be useful to make some thread on bitcointalk named  "the most annoying dickhead"

vodalpeja has a new competitor Smiley
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

i changed the waiting time between claims to 30 minutes (from 5).

the views are ot increasing from the same IP... some1 has info about that?

well, so much for that, no one is going to play with a 30 minute wait time, it was good while it lasted....nice try guy

what are you talking about?

the only reason for coming to the site was because the payout was in the "ok" range.  now that you force people to wait 30 minutes, it is lower than pretty much all the other faucets or about the same.  and that takes away any reason to use the site

That is the reality of faucet world today. There are not so much high paying faucets. This one was good from the very start, especially, if you have some active referrals. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
timonix

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

Hey,how is referrals comission paid? I have 2 active referrals,and i didn`t recive satoshis for them.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

Hey,how is referrals comission paid? I have 2 active referrals,and i didn`t recive satoshis for them.

when they are withdrawing, you are getting 5% directly to faucetbox
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:32:15 AM

From now, 8 giftboxes are available, 7x30 mins timer, 1x 10 mins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: