Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34593 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:17:57 PM

bitcoin itself is an investment. you have a lot of money dude, say'm sure you will be pleased to have invested in bitcoin if you hold it in quite some time. but, if you're not interested, try to check your market trading. so many coins that can be made as a means of transaction there.

Yeah, I agreed. at least if your gonna use your investment to buy bitcoin that's the very good decision that you are going to make. Bitcoin its not just an investment but an assets too, your own bank also, then after that hold your bitcoin and storage it in your wallet until the price become double or more.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

bitcoin itself is an investment. you have a lot of money dude, say'm sure you will be pleased to have invested in bitcoin if you hold it in quite some time. but, if you're not interested, try to check your market trading. so many coins that can be made as a means of transaction there.

Yeah, I agreed. at least if your gonna use your investment to buy bitcoin that's the very good decision that you are going to make. Bitcoin its not just an investment but an assets too, your own bank also, then after that hold your bitcoin and storage it in your wallet until the price become double or more.
The value of bitcoin is predicted to increase more in the future to come, therefore if you are saving it for the future, make sure you still have that by the time you will cash it out and that will only happen if you will always secure your bitcoins. Remember that it is not like bank in real world that whenever our deposits are gone, it is subject to insurance and you are confident you will get your money back. Making bitcoin as our investment involves bigger risk as the reward is the same, hence, if we want to succeed, we have to minimize that risk.

Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:18:11 AM

The value of bitcoin is predicted to increase more in the future to come, therefore if you are saving it for the future, make sure you still have that by the time you will cash it out and that will only happen if you will always secure your bitcoins. Remember that it is not like bank in real world that whenever our deposits are gone, it is subject to insurance and you are confident you will get your money back. Making bitcoin as our investment involves bigger risk as the reward is the same, hence, if we want to succeed, we have to minimize that risk.

I Reckon to not sell all your coins ever. Even if you need some, try to sell other holdings you have. Even altcoins, but make sure to always hold some bitcoin. Suppose the price goes really up and you wait a few year, you will be very happy to have invested in bitcoin.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

This is correct, but while higher risk brings higher rewards it also brings higher losses that is why if you choose an investment like your next investment need to be something safer so when you average the risk you have taken this is lowered by your other investments.
If we're talking about Investment you can see there are no safe investment in this world. Investment could brings us into profit or loss depend with how you can manage your investment wisely. Trade or ICO are investment and how to manage this is a main problem for us.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:02:13 AM

i think yes. holding bitcoin in present condition is a good decision. the price of bitcoin is still very reasonable and it can go more and more high. therefore i think if a person is holding it for some more time then he can a very good profit from it. because the price of bitcoin can even cross 2000 USD in next few months.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

i think yes. holding bitcoin in present condition is a good decision. the price of bitcoin is still very reasonable and it can go more and more high. therefore i think if a person is holding it for some more time then he can a very good profit from it. because the price of bitcoin can even cross 2000 USD in next few months.

Correct, the condition of holding bitcoin was justifiable and reasonable. While holding your Bitcoin, you can try invest in some other coins/altcoin in this industry like Litecoin, ltc for now is a good time for us to buy it as an investment the price now is low compared to its original value at 0.005BTC but now is ranging from in between 0.00358BTC to 0.00375BTC, or You can also Nem to buy it, or MAID.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:02:24 AM

if you have a lot money I suggest to invest in gold or stocks where the level of risk of loss of low value, bitcoin has a high level of risk that I thought as decentralization and changes in prices tend to quickly and I think the purpose of investment is to secure your money and earn a profit
yes but i think if a person has a great number of bitcoin then he should invest their money in bitcoin. because currently the price of bitcoin is now increasing and by holding bitcoin one can really make a good profit without investing money any where.
the smaller the risk that you use to invest. the smaller the benefits that would be you got within a certain period. it's up to you to choose large or small risks. at least a big risk will provide great benefits
yes it is depending on the investment. if the investment is a big one then the profit will be good but the lost will also be big. therefore to me i think if a person is very new in trading he need to invest a small amount of bitcoin in start and after getting some experience then he can increase the investment.

May be trading is harder if you compare it to invest on some gsmbling site. But mostly investing on gsmbling site you really need huge balance yo make sure that you will also get good roi. Mean while if you ste investing on trading you really need to work hard, to keep on staring at chart and make you profit. Both of these have sdvantage and disadvantage so make sure which on that you like then you do it or may be you can do both too
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

Investment using fiat money in a business is a better option to have but if you would invest using online digital currency which is the bitcoin, its better to be anonymous with your investments at altcoins trading and also with peer to peer buy and sell of btc.
SFL

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

It is simple that you should spend your money on bitcoins. Nowdays bitcoin trading is increasing and gaining much more profits. If you have money without any doubt invest it on bitcoins it will certainly increase your money...
meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:21:51 AM

It is simple that you should spend your money on bitcoins. Nowdays bitcoin trading is increasing and gaining much more profits. If you have money without any doubt invest it on bitcoins it will certainly increase your money...

Its good to invest some part of your money in bitcoins but not all of them as if you invest all your money in bitcoins and if price drops in future then it will be huge loss for you so invest in bitcoin that you can afford to loose and when it comes to investment its always good to diversify them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:55:49 AM

Its good to invest some part of your money in bitcoins but not all of them as if you invest all your money in bitcoins and if price drops in future then it will be huge loss for you so invest in bitcoin that you can afford to loose and when it comes to investment its always good to diversify them.
Saying it directly like what you have said might be not good for the part of the investor. Having a buy recommendation right now (1060$) is not a good idea because the buyer won't have a margin of safety if it falls back down to 700$ or even worse back to 500$. I hope you always suggest that all investments have risk, even Bitcoin has a greater risk because of its volatility you don't know when a panic selling might occur again.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

Saying it directly like what you have said might be not good for the part of the investor. Having a buy recommendation right now (1060$) is not a good idea because the buyer won't have a margin of safety if it falls back down to 700$ or even worse back to 500$. I hope you always suggest that all investments have risk, even Bitcoin has a greater risk because of its volatility you don't know when a panic selling might occur again.

We have witnessed in the past that when price starts falling people gets panic and sell their coins at the lower price but now things have changed and I don't think people will get panic even if price drops as they are well aware that bitcoin can bounce back pretty soon.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:42:38 PM

Investment using fiat money in a business is a better option to have but if you would invest using online digital currency which is the bitcoin, its better to be anonymous with your investments at altcoins trading and also with peer to peer buy and sell of btc.

Of course you need to invest your fiat money for any business and there's no business that you can invest freely? Depending on what do you think that will make you productive, whether it's with crpyto currency, trading or buying and holding bitcoins, go for it. But if you think you are going to be more productive with real business like properties, its good too.

Real world investments are always better then online investments as when you invest in real world you are into one to one agreement and chances of getting scammed are lower which is totally missing in bitcoin investments as majority of investment sites turns out to be scam in long run.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Of course you need to invest your fiat money for any business and there's no business that you can invest freely? Depending on what do you think that will make you productive, whether it's with crpyto currency, trading or buying and holding bitcoins, go for it. But if you think you are going to be more productive with real business like properties, its good too.

Real world investments are always better then online investments as when you invest in real world you are into one to one agreement and chances of getting scammed are lower which is totally missing in bitcoin investments as majority of investment sites turns out to be scam in long run.
I think the risk of investing in the real world will still be there. the same as investing in online. the difference in the real world you can be face to face and it will make your investment safer. but the risk will still exist
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

I think the risk of investing in the real world will still be there. the same as investing in online. the difference in the real world you can be face to face and it will make your investment safer. but the risk will still exist

No investment is safe and will have certain risk attached with it but investing bitcoin on online sites involves huge risk as you don't know how genuine or reliable that site is and how long it will survive and for the same reason investing online has higher level of risks.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:52:02 PM

What ever are you going to invest in, there is only one rule of investing smart. Be first to invest in something and leave afterit gains huge attention. As ordinary person does not have time to gain accurate informations he is not ever the first to invest. Our financial system across the spectrum is rigged favouring small portion of people caled "smart money" that are the best informed.
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

No investment is safe and will have certain risk attached with it but investing bitcoin on online sites involves huge risk as you don't know how genuine or reliable that site is and how long it will survive and for the same reason investing online has higher level of risks.

I completely agree. Investing is always connected with risks. We must be prepared for losses, but hope for the best. A good option to invest in Bitcoin
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:07:50 PM

I completely agree. Investing is always connected with risks. We must be prepared for losses, but hope for the best. A good option to invest in Bitcoin

Investing in bitcoin is safe in compare to investing anywhere online as there is a risk of loosing money but if you have bitcoins in your wallet then you can sell them at any point of time when you price going higher and buy it again price falls in future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:01:53 PM

Investing in bitcoin is safe in compare to investing anywhere online as there is a risk of loosing money but if you have bitcoins in your wallet then you can sell them at any point of time when you price going higher and buy it again price falls in future.
No, Investing in bitcoin is not safe because there still a risk and chance that you may loss your money because of price volatility. There is no assurance that bitcoin will provide 100% guarantee that you will make money because if so, there is a lot of investors now. I think you are trying to say is about trading which is also a good option because as what you said you can do buy and sell anytime and you can take advantage of the up and down price scheme of the bitcoin.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:16:18 AM

First of all with that big amount of money you have now, you should really be wise and be discerning in investing your money... Very huge!!! Must pray about it on how to handle that.   First i would suggest you just try to invest some of it to what you want to invest, then some percentage would be good for bitcoin profits so it will grow , must check from online businesses offering bitcoins but make sure not to enter into scam sites or programs so you will not loss your money...do research for a certain business opportunity to assure you of  what you are entering in to.. May God bless you in venturing a good business to invest with your huge money...Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: