Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34593 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:10:00 PM

You can invest your money in altcoins because they are pretty cheap right now because the price of bitcoin is rising up so their supports are weak because most of the holders of those coins want to convert their altcoin into bitcoin because they don't want to be a bag holder for long.

Well I think it's pretty simple, the OP should just buy all of them with bitcoins at the current rate and sell them same day next week and I'm certain there will be at least 100$ profit on each Bitcoin purchased.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

You can invest your money in altcoins because they are pretty cheap right now because the price of bitcoin is rising up so their supports are weak because most of the holders of those coins want to convert their altcoin into bitcoin because they don't want to be a bag holder for long.

Well I think it's pretty simple, the OP should just buy all of them with bitcoins at the current rate and sell them same day next week and I'm certain there will be at least 100$ profit on each Bitcoin purchased.

Investing money in bitcoin is the right way to go as the price of bitcoin is going higher now so if he buys now then he can make some good profits in quick time as price is surely increase in next few days or months so if he wants to make best profits then he should take advantage from short term fluctuations.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is the right way to go as the price of bitcoin is going higher now so if he buys now then he can make some good profits in quick time as price is surely increase in next few days or months so if he wants to make best profits then he should take advantage from short term fluctuations.

But i think it is better to invest in ico (altcoin) with additional bonus, in that way you can earn up to10-40% of your investment, then wait for at least 1 to 3 months when ico is done, then sell your coin above the ico price, then withdraw  your profit, in that way you can easily earn mong bitcoin and covert it to your currency, then you csn have your money back plus the profit you earn from investing it Smiley
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

But i think it is better to invest in ico (altcoin) with additional bonus, in that way you can earn up to10-40% of your investment, then wait for at least 1 to 3 months when ico is done, then sell your coin above the ico price, then withdraw  your profit, in that way you can easily earn mong bitcoin and covert it to your currency, then you csn have your money back plus the profit you earn from investing it Smiley

Investing in ICO can give us huge profits if its price pumps after it gets listed on trading sites but the only issue is that many ICOs have turned out to be scam in the past so it becomes really difficult to trust them as we have experienced that only devs have made huge profits from it leaving nothing for its investors.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

Investing in ICO can give us huge profits if its price pumps after it gets listed on trading sites but the only issue is that many ICOs have turned out to be scam in the past so it becomes really difficult to trust them as we have experienced that only devs have made huge profits from it leaving nothing for its investors.
There is no doubt that ICO is one of the profitable investment that you can do but there is a lot of good ICO and also scam ICO even in their first day so it is better to do research first so you can do confirmation if their team is legit and also if their service is the best for this days because some of the ICO projects have anonymous information and their team is not exposed so there is a higher chance for the investor to get scam if they didn't know the team because in finding ICO, transparency is one of the things that you need to look first.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
I'm not sure but I think you'll get multiple in return if you'll buy Bitcoin during its dipping where there are lots of people who are panic selling. Then wait for the right time to sell it, particularly  if the pumps occur. It is a part of Bitcoin's volatility where deflations and inflations are taking turns. Because bitcoin market's demandis do change.

leodev

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

What ever are you going to invest in, there is only one rule of investing smart. Be first to invest in something and leave afterit gains huge attention. As ordinary person does not have time to gain accurate informations he is not ever the first to invest. Our financial system across the spectrum is rigged favouring small portion of people caled "smart money" that are the best informed.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
I doubt you have that a big amount of capital, but if ever it is true. My opinion is if you want to invest it in here, I guess not in mining farm. Especially just a newbie not because I'm under estimating your capacity, but investing to that kind of business need enough skills and knowledge about it. why not try to build your own ICO coin token, create a team which will help you out for this things.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:00:57 PM

thanks!

I doubt you have that a big amount of capital, but if ever it is true. My opinion is if you want to invest it in here, I guess not in mining farm. Especially just a newbie not because I'm under estimating your capacity, but investing to that kind of business need enough skills and knowledge about it. why not try to build your own ICO coin token, create a team which will help you out for this things.
It is not only with bitcoins but all other crypto currencies. Bitcoins are worth waiting and saving. There is no investment that can produce big profits as bitcoins do in short time. There are many other investments like gold that may take years to produce enormous profits. Bitcoins are so cool to invest into. 
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:02:58 PM

thanks!

It is not only with bitcoins but all other crypto currencies. Bitcoins are worth waiting and saving. There is no investment that can produce big profits as bitcoins do in short time. There are many other investments like gold that may take years to produce enormous profits. Bitcoins are so cool to invest into. 

Investing money in bitcoins and holding it for a long term is the best thing to do as there are not many legit sites at a moment where we can invest our bitcoins as chances of getting scammed are too high in it and if you have good knowledge of altcoin market then you can invest few bitcoins in it to grow it faster.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
I also doubt if you really have 2mil usd, but if you do have it, I suggest you to invest in bitcoin because with that much money you can buy lots of bitcoin and quickly achieved profit 😊
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
I also doubt if you really have 2mil usd, but if you do have it, I suggest you to invest in bitcoin because with that much money you can buy lots of bitcoin and quickly achieved profit 😊
Everyone is advised to invest in cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, we are all convinced that
this Bitcoin can we make it as a most valuable asset for the future.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

If you have big capital and want to invest .. maybe you can buy bitcoin on this day with your money. It will make amda get big advantage .. the bigger your capital for bitcoin then you will become millionaire in the future .. i think this is a good investment for you .. already much evidence that those who invest bitcoin become rich. You just save it without working .. sit back with coffee in front of the computer and wait for your bitcoin price to go up ..

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

thanks!

Just forget about mining.

You should invest your money on coins trading using Bittrex, Luno or CoinBase.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:43:57 PM

If you have this much amount don't invest it at one place, the best and safest investment is to buy bitcoins and hold them for a long period of time. Some other options are also there like trading but for trading you first have to completely aware of the market and should have some knowledge about trading. I will advice you to buy some bitcoins from some of your funds and hold them and also learn about trading and also invest there.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:08:09 PM

If you have this much amount don't invest it at one place, the best and safest investment is to buy bitcoins and hold them for a long period of time. Some other options are also there like trading but for trading you first have to completely aware of the market and should have some knowledge about trading. I will advice you to buy some bitcoins from some of your funds and hold them and also learn about trading and also invest there.
I agree with you. Usually, I split my money into 3 parts. The first part I use to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Second part I use to buy real estate. Real estate always increases the price and I think that it is wise to buy some of them. Last one I save it in the bank. Not a good idea but I think that saving will give me something to use if I ever meet the worst case scenario

poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:17:10 AM

I agree with you. Usually, I split my money into 3 parts. The first part I use to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Second part I use to buy real estate. Real estate always increases the price and I think that it is wise to buy some of them. Last one I save it in the bank. Not a good idea but I think that saving will give me something to use if I ever meet the worst case scenario
Great management, I think it's the best way to make our money grow up for the future, also for safety our funds. I prefer investing to Bitcoin than to Real estate, because the price movement of Bitcoin is very quickly (fluctuating) so it will be easy to make a profit.
eleah24

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

There are so many investments where you can invest your money. You just need to know where your investment will be more productive and be a success because nowadays, many people use the lack of information of people to trick them by what we call scam.

Francer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

If you have excellent sum of funds to invest then be fast.But never consider any decision in a hurry.You can commit your money in stock , house, share and so on.If you are new to bitcoins and have just began it.I won't day that invest the complete money in Bitcoin.But absolutely you can try it after with a small volume.If you are comfy with it then you can absolutely appear ahead in invevesting your funds in Bitcoin. The development of Bitcoin has been exponential and I will not consider there will be any turning again.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:30:25 PM

Waoo that is huge amount of money and I will advise you to invest in crypto currency. You can use 40% to buy bitcoin and spreads the remaining ones on fifteen different top coins pending when their market value increase before you sell them. And continue with the same method when their market value decline again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: