Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34593 times)
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:29:44 AM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
[/quote

There are a lot of ICOs out there, just find those reliable ones, notice their white paper. But if you are doubting them, buying bitcoins is also a form of investment because bitcoins value never stops to change. Just buy bitcoins whenever the price falls because it will always rise 100% and do not panic selling whenever it falls tremendously. I've seen the bitcoins do it for a lot of time, and I got used to it. So I always buy bitcoins and serves it as an investment then ehen it pumps I sell them so I'll get much profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aniik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:30:38 AM

Obviously, My choice is bank to keep money.But for investment, I choose to buy bictoin for profit. Because, bitcoin is a profitable business. If I hold my coin a long timeit will give me more money as a profit of it.So, I invest my money in Bitcoin
boriss3

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:38:48 AM

Each and every have to determine the place to make investments his income. A particular person should truly feel responsible for their funds. Hope you need to have at your sanity. No want to pay attention to the tips of others, it does not constantly guide to accomplishment
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:01:53 AM

Each and every have to determine the place to make investments his income. A particular person should truly feel responsible for their funds. Hope you need to have at your sanity. No want to pay attention to the tips of others, it does not constantly guide to accomplishment
That's correct, we have to be wise when investing and ensure that we truly understand where we invest our money. For me, I would only choose bitcoin because it's proven legit and we are in the early stage of development which means more room for improvement and our investment will also grow.

frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:14:12 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998

You can try go to announcement section about altcoin and find a good ICO to invest. Invest on ICO is really good, you can earn big profit on it. You also can invest on bitcoin by buy bitcons when the price going down and wait until the price going up again.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

cryptocurrency is the best place for investment. well, many say that cryptocurrency has become one of the best investment places, besides that you can make the investment that you belong to it into a trading tool. and many have proved that it is really very good to make a profit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:06 AM

To me cryptocurriencies are the best option now a days to invest your money because return on income is also very high if you invested in a good coin. If you have large amount of money to invest then try bitcoin and if small amount then go for altcoins.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:05:05 AM

thanks!

I recommend you to invest some of your money to bitcoin. You dont need to invest all of your money because you still need fiat money to spend for your daily needs. If you want your money to grow, invest in bitcoin but dont just wait for it to grow. You still need to work on it and spend more time to it.

The best investment still was bitcoin of course. However, there are still few altcoins are good to invest in such Eth, Waves, Ltc, Myst, Maid, Bay and Adx, but of course still the decision is in your hands. Just always check their price value so that you know what to do.
Wade_Oasis

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:09:30 AM

Invest your money by owning a farm like Farmville. Hehe I doubt you have 2 mil. Keep your money in bank. Anyways, good luck.
z@yne_remI19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:17:56 AM

thanks!

you have to invest your all money in bit coins, alt coins, and ethereum coins. present bit coins trading market has great demand. so you have to choose one best and secure wallet and keep your money in your wallet and keep hold it. next few years later or years later you get more profit from that trading.so once you have to choose and keep your money in bit coins.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:28:13 AM

mining farm is not easy as you can imagine, so you can put %5 of your money to waves and %5 of your money to stratis, %10 to btc.It would be good for 1 year long term basket.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:30:14 AM

I think you can invest your money in a different wallet such as coins.ph. If you invest your money before maybe its values are doubled now. Investing your money can earn a high profit. I choose to invest my money in an important thing than wasting it for playing online games. Invest at your own risk remember.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:35:42 AM

Simple question and i have a simple answer. You can invest your money in crypto coins such as bitcoin and ethereum. There is no big difference.
Just take action and jump in the board.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

thanks!

thats good if you planning to build a mining farm if you can  affrod it and  i see you have a good amount of capital there but if you need another option or alternatives then i would suggest invest on bitcoins because it is far the most popular investing unit and the favorite tool by trader or a casual person who wants to earn good income overtime. also you can go on some altcoins like etherium and try some promising ico's because i see some people are making good profits joining early on a legit and solid ico.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:56:39 AM

thanks!

thats good if you planning to build a mining farm if you can  affrod it and  i see you have a good amount of capital there but if you need another option or alternatives then i would suggest invest on bitcoins because it is far the most popular investing unit and the favorite tool by trader or a casual person who wants to earn good income overtime. also you can go on some altcoins like etherium and try some promising ico's because i see some people are making good profits joining early on a legit and solid ico.
Mining farm is a good investment because it will give you continuous profit and it will give you passive income because after you bought your mining hardware and built it then you will have your money that is working for you and i believe that it will give you a lot of profit because you can mine altcoins that has a good potential and if you will hold them then you will get a lot of profit from that mined coins.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

thanks!

you can invest your money in bitcoin, altcoin or ICO in the campaign, by investing you will get a lot of profit, I suggest you altcoin investment that its cheap price like XLM, I heard XLM also been working with IBM.

The best coin will bitcoin of course. Since bitcoin increase its price it is the most progressive coin ever in the cryptocurrency. For other altcoin, I think more and more coin are just copying other platforms which i think it is not advisable to buy with.

saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

To me cryptocurriencies are the best option now a days to invest your money because return on income is also very high if you invested in a good coin. If you have large amount of money to invest then try bitcoin and if small amount then go for altcoins.
yes cryptocurrency is indeed that fastest way to make your money grow but I think investing in properties like land or real estate is also a good, I am actually planning to invest into this one too.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:59:25 PM

thanks!

thats good if you planning to build a mining farm if you can  affrod it and  i see you have a good amount of capital there but if you need another option or alternatives then i would suggest invest on bitcoins because it is far the most popular investing unit and the favorite tool by trader or a casual person who wants to earn good income overtime. also you can go on some altcoins like etherium and try some promising ico's because i see some people are making good profits joining early on a legit and solid ico.
Mining farm is a good investment because it will give you continuous profit and it will give you passive income because after you bought your mining hardware and built it then you will have your money that is working for you and i believe that it will give you a lot of profit because you can mine altcoins that has a good potential and if you will hold them then you will get a lot of profit from that mined coins.
- You should not just think about the profits and what great things you get when you invest and build a mining farm, you need to think about the risks that exist in it, when we invest we always need to think about risk first, not to think about profit, this is the experience in investment. Everything will never be the same as being in our thoughts, we can not be sure that mining equipment is working well and constantly, sometimes it will be damaged and the cost of repairs is not cheap, and we also need to pay for electricity every month, in summary, investment in mining is quite difficult at present, time to recover capital will be very long

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

If we have a lot of money of course choose the type of investment is very important, never invest if we do not understand right. of all existing investments such as gold, stocks, property and mutual funds then it is time we select bitcoin, this is because the trend of bitcoin price increase will continue.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

thanks!

Are you kidding 2 million usd?
If that's true, I think you should find and consult with long-time Bitcoin investors who will show you the right course and safe.
In my opinion, you should not invest in Bitcoin because it's too dangerous. Instead, you should invest a bit in bitcoin, and the remaining money, you should distribute them to many other altcoin, which increases the chances of getting high profits for you. The right decision is up to you.
That is some big amount but I won't hesitate to take the risk of investing such a great amount in bitcoin because I have firm believe in its potential. Still, if someone is afraid of loss, he can invest half of the money for next two to three weeks as the price is going to rise up during this time. I have one more piece of advice, investing Alf of the money in some business would be very beneficial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: